Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-14-2010, 12:10 AM
johncs08
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 johncs08 has a reputation beyond reputejohncs08 has a reputation beyond reputejohncs08 has a reputation beyond reputejohncs08 has a reputation beyond reputejohncs08 has a reputation beyond reputejohncs08 has a reputation beyond reputejohncs08 has a reputation beyond reputejohncs08 has a reputation beyond reputejohncs08 has a reputation beyond reputejohncs08 has a reputation beyond reputejohncs08 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 69,176.59
Send a message via Yahoo to johncs08

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
Dude shut up already.
Pacman aint you.
He doesn't earn 500 dollar a week.
He earn 10million per fight against anyone.
He doesn't need to suck Floyd d$ck.
Make no different to him money wise.
So quit f#cking bringing up the money issue to say Manny is on drugs.
lol owned...... ...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-14-2010, 12:11 AM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur

Rep Power: 23 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,249,221.06
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesir View Post
but mannys looking like the cheater...go figure!
More like everybody know Floyd is the scared coward.... and you don't have to go figure, if you still have to figure than you're to slowwww
Old 06-14-2010, 12:12 AM
jaskieee
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 jaskieee will become famous soon enoughjaskieee will become famous soon enough
Bank: 41,491,694.57
Total Points: 41,503,534.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
You ever think about the fact that you say that because you dont have anywhere close to 40million dollars???

It's more like a drunk buddy who can barely stand saying "50bucks says i can beat your ass" when you already have 100bucks in your pocket.

Sure it'd be easy money but why encourage retarded behavior???
How do you know im not a billionaire???

Joking joking =]

Im just saying we all know what Floyd's like and you come to expect this kind of **** from him just because thats how he is. But Manny? i did pick him as the type that would be dodging drug tests, did you?

Only because its Manny Pacquiao has he got away with this, if it was Floyd dodging the drug test it would be a very different story. His whole career and all of his achievements would have a question mark over them, and his future career would be boycotted by most of the boxing public.

He should just take the test. The worst case scenario he gets beaten convincingly by a great boxer. The best case scenario he stops PBF and makes him look like a real idiot by silencing the PED claims and putting adding a digit to the wrong side of Floyd's record. Either way he walks away with money in his pocket. I would be happy with those pros and cons unless i was worried about getting caught for something, but thats just me and as we have already established im no Wapakman. Theres only one of him.

But what I am is a boxing fan and there are many more fans just like me who want to see this fight more than any other fight right now.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:16 AM
jaskieee
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 jaskieee will become famous soon enoughjaskieee will become famous soon enough
Bank: 41,491,694.57
Total Points: 41,503,534.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
Dude shut up already.
Pacman aint you.
He doesn't earn 500 dollar a week.
He earn 10million per fight against anyone.
He doesn't need to suck Floyd d$ck.
Make no different to him money wise.
So quit f#cking bringing up the money issue to say Manny is on drugs.
Green K sent for shredding me like that lolz =]
Old 06-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,446,207.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
You ever think about the fact that you say that because you dont have anywhere close to 40million dollars???

It's more like a drunk buddy who can barely stand saying "50bucks says i can beat your ass" when you already have 100bucks in your pocket.

Sure it'd be easy money but why encourage retarded behavior???
Its a valid point, if I had the $$$ Pac does now I probably wouldn't go through the trouble of looking for parking further away and would rather just pay the fine and park in the handicap space closer to where I need to go.........but I am a cunt after all.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:25 AM
feefiflofum
Banned

Rep Power: 0 feefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,207.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
Its a valid point, if I had the $$$ Pac does now I probably wouldn't go through the trouble of looking for parking further away and would rather just pay the fine and park in the handicap space closer to where I need to go.........but I am a cunt after all.
pac actually earns 10 million U.S dollars outside of boxing yearly, hes a made man.. he doesnt actually need a payday but he didnt retire like the punk *** coward gayweather did the first time around when he had the biggest payday with oscar only to run back cus he ran out of funds and owe the irs while bashing pac just to avoid him

pac stays for the glory and legacy thats all it is
Old 06-14-2010, 12:37 AM
qwerty07
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 qwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 78,872.74

Please don't fight Manny, Floyd. He's a cheat! I don't care if we don't get the fight. Your health is most important here...

....and that "0"

Signed,
Proud *****
Old 06-14-2010, 12:44 AM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 25 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 164,601,004,928.47
Total Points: 175,601,188,068.35

Floyd basically trashed Manny first then said, do you still want to fight me?

Floyd could have done it differently but he didn't!!!

Manny gave in a bit but then must have said, this is not worth it. These guys (Floyd and company) are throwing me under the bus and now they want me to follow them with their demands? Not worth my trouble, lets make a few million fighting the next guy ...

Manny lives in the Phils, ... he has enough money to last him a few life times, for sure.

Now let's see if November fight happens
Old 06-14-2010, 12:44 AM
feefiflofum
Banned

Rep Power: 0 feefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty07 View Post
Please don't fight Manny, Floyd. He's a cheat! I don't care if we don't get the fight. Your health is most important here...

....and that "0"

Signed,
Proud *****
LMAOOOOOOO

thats how *****s feel deep down
Old 06-14-2010, 12:51 AM
feefiflofum
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
Floyd basically trashed Manny first then said, do you still want to fight me?

Floyd could have done it differently but he didn't!!!

Manny gave in a bit but then must have said, this is not worth it. These guys (Floyd and company) are throwing me under the bus and now they want me to follow them with their demands? Not worth my trouble, lets make a few million fighting the next guy ...

Manny lives in the Phils, ... he has enough money to last him a few life times, for sure.

Now let's see if November fight happens
yes we know but thats why its imperative that pac fights floyd, b4 first it was about the glory and the legacy, now its just personal