Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-13-2010, 08:15 AM
fugu
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 fugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,108.99
Total Points: 3,762.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainhard_187 View Post
It aint about Pacman dumbass.. Your logic sounds like an desperate attempt to prove a fighter is on PED because the millions he makes. Seriously dude...?

A fighter now makes millions so he can now buy his way to testing clean. Come on, the NSAC have caught PED users in the past and are still catching PED's users.. Now since they are not considering numerous blood testing it aint good enough..
If it is NOT about Pacquiao then why are you filling every single one of your posts with "people trying to discredit the pacman" "there is no proof pacquiao is using peds" etc etc etc.

Discuss NSAC and its testing procedure thank you. Dumbass.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-13-2010, 08:16 AM
Thread Stealer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Thread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,050,472.43
Most knowledgeable poster on NSB - BatTheMan Boxing Guru - DWiens421 4k posts. Keep up the great work! - danc1984 To an excellent poster - JAB5239 No Message - Old Coward 
you're the man - Dambala For being a great poster - -IronMike- 

"If you're not sloppy and you know what you're doing, you won't get caught"- Flip Homansky.

SMH at James Toney taking a horse steroid.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:17 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,813,522,807.92
Total Points: 209,819,833,521.21
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
I aint specifically talking about Pacquiao but its sounds like some type of desperation act assuming that when boxers make millions they can come up with way to beat the system. Seriously? So then we can discredit all the boxers who made millions in the past cause someway they paid their way to beat the system..

Going back to my question? Vargas and Toney both made millions but got caught using PED's under the normal drug test system.. Dont tell me they went to a wrong PED supplier now..

it's got nothing to do with the "supplier" yet after months your dumbass still hasn't caught on it has everything to do with the cycle in which it is administered....................
Old 06-13-2010, 08:17 AM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face

Rep Power: 20 trainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,256,099.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugu View Post
So we risk having athletes cheat in order so that they dont run the small chance of getting a bruise?

This.. In a sport where it is not unheard of to spar 15 rounds straight.

Oh well.
Seriously what good is 18days for a PED user. Doesnt the body need time to take in the PED drug and develop. Is 18days or 14 days enough time for a user to get all the advantages of a PED.. Wouldnt they have to take ALOT in order to get the full affect for fight night. And why would a fighter risk taking PED knowing he will be blood tested after..

Im not a PED user so I would not know how it works but from what I hear the body over time increases in size.. Time as in a few weeks..
Old 06-13-2010, 08:19 AM
fugu
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 fugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Seriously what good is 18days for a PED user. Doesnt the body need time to take in the PED drug and develop. Is 18days or 14 days enough time for a user to get all the advantages of a PED.. Wouldnt they have to take ALOT in order to get the full affect for fight night. And why would a fighter risk taking PED knowing he will be blood tested after..

Im not a PED user so I would not know how it works but from what I hear the body over time increases in size.. Time as in a few weeks..
Jesus ****ing christ. Go back to the pinoy school on Peds.

The body over time increases in size? What do you think these athletes are taking? Eating sponges?

This thread got tarded up by the usual *****/******* nonsense. Muhammad was right.

bye
Old 06-13-2010, 08:20 AM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face

Rep Power: 20 trainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by check hook View Post
it's got nothing to do with the "supplier" yet after months your dumbass still hasn't caught on it has everything to do with the cycle in which it is administered....................
So now the cycle of a PED user is what makes them undetectable? So an 18day or 14 day cut off is no good.. After months you still havent given one fact that Pac is on PED's so whats your point?
Old 06-13-2010, 08:22 AM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face

Quote:
Jesus ****ing christ. Go back to the pinoy school on Peds.

The body over time increases in size? What do you think these athletes are taking? Eating sponges?

This thread got tarded up by the usual *****/******* nonsense. Muhammad was right.

bye
Why, should I.. Pinoys know more about PED's cause of Pacquiao now.. Thats mere stupid..

Answer the question I stated, why was Vargas and Toney caught under these systems.. Your simply stating that the NSAC isnt good enough but fighters have been caught.. Their have been fighters caught using the PED's with the NSAC system
Old 06-13-2010, 08:25 AM
fugu
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Why, should I.. Pinoys know more about PED's cause of Pacquiao now.. Thats mere stupid..

Answer the question I stated, why was Vargas and Toney caught under these systems.. Your simply stating that the NSAC isnt good enough but fighters have been caught.. Their have been fighters caught using the PED's with the NSAC system
Read my post and you see me answering that very question.

Now stop tarding up this thread with *******/***** nonsense. Thank you.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:29 AM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face

Quote:
Read my post and you see me answering that very question.

Now stop tarding up this thread with *******/***** nonsense. Thank you.
I never said *******/***** ****.. You clearly stated that since fighters are making millions they can now buy ways to beat the system.. Hence your example Shane and Pac...

Really now.. So now that a fighter is making millions they can buy or make up some type of PED that will not show up in test...

Back to the original issue. If a fighter were to get a number of blood samples withdrawn during an extensive 8 weeks of training while trying to make weight, dont you think this would have some type of affect on the fighter.. Seriously..
Old 06-13-2010, 08:30 AM
Thread Stealer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Thread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,050,472.43
Most knowledgeable poster on NSB - BatTheMan Boxing Guru - DWiens421 4k posts. Keep up the great work! - danc1984 To an excellent poster - JAB5239 No Message - Old Coward 
you're the man - Dambala For being a great poster - -IronMike- 

Quote:
Toney was caught by the NYSAC and California.

Nevada is supposed to be the best when it comes to drug testing, but it doesn't mean it's that good anyway or can't improve. Neither does fighters getting caught mean that it can't improve a lot. Yeah some fighters get caught, do you really believe those are the ONLY guys who took PEDs? Shane Mosley admitted to "unknowingly" taking EPO and the Clear and he passed the drug tests. The fighters know when they get tested.

People who were with the NSAC for many years have openly talked about the flaws in the system. Flip Homansky straight up said you won't get caught if you aren't sloppy.

Even if they do improve it with this WADA/USADA/random blood and urine stuff, they'll probably will be some other chemists ahead of the curve, creating some undetectable PED.