Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 24 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 683,055.96
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct "You're" instead of "Your" - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 
Thumbs up NSAC,withdrawal of blood far outweighs the threat of cheating.

Link: http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Figh...vorable-ruling

The Nevada State Athletic Commission's recent findings have left many people in utter shock. I'm still scratching my head over the statements that basically summarized blood testing as potentially dangerous and insignificant. I'm going to have to remember this "line of thinking" next time I go to the doctor and he says I need some blood-work done.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission didn't agree.In fact, they suggest that blood testing should be cut-off at 3-4 weeks before the fight due to possible injuries stemming from withdrawal of blood. In other words, the small percentage of injury far outweighs the threat of cheating.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,027,183,491.48
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Another perfectly fine thread that has the potential to be taken over by "leechlike" *****/*******/drug testing parasites. I am praying for mods to protect this one.

I dread the thought of COACH "coward" WEBB entering this thread and spouting out his bull****.

Anyway regarding the topic, I do agree, injuries an be sustained from blood testing. However the injury:cheating ratio needs to be weighed up.

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-13-2010 at 07:19 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:32 AM
fugu
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 fugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,108.99
Total Points: 3,725.22

What kind of injuries are we talking about?

I'm not sure i can take what the nsac deems necessary with ease. They have let cheaters run rampant with their testing procedure so im not sure i can take their conclusions as facts.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:33 AM
fugu
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 fugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these partsfugu is infamous around these parts

What is next? No sparring 8 weeks before a fight? It is potentially dangerous.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:42 AM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face

Rep Power: 20 trainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,254,582.90

Fact: The NSAC have caught PED's users in the past have they not, so why change the system now? Its worked before hasnt it?
Old 06-13-2010, 07:44 AM
fugu
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainhard_187 View Post
Fact: The NSAC have caught PED's users in the past have they not, so why change the system now? Its worked before hasnt it?
They have caught non sofisticated retards.

The real problem is the designer drugs that fly under the radar. Like with Shane Mosley.
Ask Victor Conte. He has made a career of it.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:51 AM
QADASHBANYAH1
Contender

Rep Power: 5 QADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond reputeQADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond reputeQADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond reputeQADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond reputeQADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond reputeQADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond reputeQADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond reputeQADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond reputeQADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond reputeQADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond reputeQADASHBANYAH1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,978.20

Quote:
Thats good for boxers that are broke and cant afford the peds that can beat traditinal tests, but millionaire boxers ala shane, IMO pac can get more to beat test than say you or I.

If what I am saying isnt true, then VICTOR CONTE WOULD BE A NOBODY.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:59 AM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face

Rep Power: 20 trainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,254,582.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by QADASHBANYAH1 View Post
Thats good for boxers that are broke and cant afford the peds that can beat traditinal tests, but millionaire boxers ala shane, IMO pac can get more to beat test than say you or I.

If what I am saying isnt true, then VICTOR CONTE WOULD BE A NOBODY.
So your saying since Pac and Shane now have millions, they can buy some new enhanced drug that will not show in their system.. So money can buy yourself a clean test now.. Are we seriously getting that desperate to believe that crap? If so then Oscar bought himself to a clean test so did, Hopkins, RJJ, Tyson.. every fighter who made millions..

Your logic states that having millions can get more to beat test. You can test clean with the NSAC cause you now have millions of dollars to find some way to beat test..

If this was the case then might as well make PED's legal with that logic..

Shane was sold out by Balco which is a fact he was on PED
Their is still NO PROVEN Fact that Pac has used PED's other then ASSUMPTIONS
Vargas had made millions, he got caught using drugs so did James Toney..?
Old 06-13-2010, 08:01 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,660,316,478.35
Total Points: 207,666,624,514.64
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:

Te system is terrible.........this has been proven beyond any doubt over and over again..............but you are worried about Pac getting a bruised arm??

....and again.....let me just point out.........Floyd also risks getting a bruised arm....
Old 06-13-2010, 08:01 AM
pasawayako
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,853,635,791.84
Total Points: 5,853,801,633.28
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Tygart knows this already that is why he stop the blood testing 18 days before the fight.... He knows he could injured shane or floyd if he made those blood test near the fight.....