Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 06-10-2010, 12:47 PM
cixthree
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,226
Rep Power: 0 cixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these parts
Points: 376,124.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 376,124.25
Default The other side of the coin Floyd/Manny

BToday world class trainer of P4P king Manny Pacquiao Freddy Roach, has advised us that they will be requesting OSDT for their fight with Mayweather jr.

Freddy Roach is suspect of Mayweathers ability to move up so many divs, while seemingly maintaining his power and speed, while rolling over naturally bigger men.

Today Mayweathers advisor L. Elerby contacted us, he says that he has no problem with OST. He says they will pass any test in the world, Pacqiao is just scared.

Mayweathers newly acqired strenth coach has adised us that Mayweather is not on enhancers, he's a special blend of natural herbs "Its my special blend, Floyd has no idea what he takes".

Random blood and urine testing is what Pacquiao seeks to have done for this fight. This will be done all the way up until the day of the fight. Both fighters will be subjected to this testing, they will not know when they will be tested, they only know they can be tested all the way up till fight night.

BREAKING NEWS!!
Mayweather has balked at OST, he says that such a test will weaken him.
He is willing to allow 3 test, 1 when the fight is announced, the second just before training camp and a test right after the fight.

How would the rest play out?

IMO, boxing would roll out the tanks on Floyd. The media would be like wolves, the fans would call for him to be stoned to death.
The way it is now it looks like Floyds camp vs Boxing, if it were reversed it'd be more like Boxing vs Floyds camp.

We all know that nobody would be ok with it being Floyd refusing, I wouldn't be ok with it and I'm a fan.
But its crazy how people are ok with this, its like they condone PEDs as long as its who they like using them. Buying all the excuses, making excuses, deflecting experts op..

It'd be a different story if it were Floyd, we all know this to be true. If you're an honest perso, you'd admit it. But I'm sure I'll get the same BS circle jerk, the smoke screens and deflections.

Cause I understand, to say "yea ur rite, it would be different" would basically be admitting you're protecting and hiding your guy from something.
Reply With Quote
cixthree is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 06-10-2010, 01:01 PM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,265
Rep Power: 23 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,248,970.99
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,248,970.99
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Default

Mayweather recieved his Fighter Of The Decade award and Manny Pacquaio was so heart broken that he retired again.
Reply With Quote
ModernTalking is offline
#3
Old 06-10-2010, 01:02 PM
BlackHat
milking the cashcow
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 30
Posts: 2,996
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 14 BlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 28,288.01
Bank: 10,037,070,573.80
Total Points: 10,037,098,861.81
jacobs is tua tough! - Left Hook Tua Merry Christmas - msagrain jacobs the man! - Left Hook Tua No Message - Mr._Pink 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
Mayweather recieved his Fighter Of The Decade award and Manny Pacquaio was so heart broken that he retired again.
hahaha!!! lmao!
Reply With Quote
BlackHat is offline
#4
Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Walterson
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,994
Rep Power: 0 Walterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these parts
Points: 290,072.13
Bank: 1,576,034.43
Total Points: 1,866,106.56
Default

I agree TS. It would be a totally different story if roles were reversed... Mayweather Jr would get slaughtered.
Reply With Quote
Walterson is offline
#5
Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 PM
NesNY
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,607
Rep Power: 8 NesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 82,006.66
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 82,006.66
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Slick Ric 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
Mayweather recieved his Fighter Of The Decade award and Manny Pacquaio was so heart broken that he retired again.
LOL!

well it's about time! Manny's such a ducker, and Floyd's the FoTD.
Reply With Quote
NesNY is offline
#6
Old 06-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Pullcounter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 42,737
Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,048,285,396.64
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,381,736.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
Mayweather recieved his Fighter Of The Decade award and Manny Pacquaio was so heart broken that he retired again.

also roger mayweather collected more trainer of the year awards while the ever envious roach sulked and beat up on more women.
Reply With Quote
Pullcounter is offline
#7
Old 06-10-2010, 01:15 PM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,265
Rep Power: 23 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,248,970.99
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,248,970.99
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NesNY View Post
LOL!

well it's about time! Manny's such a ducker, and Floyd's the FoTD.
Manny Pacquiao doesn't understand why they would give the Fighter Of The Decade award to Mayweather when he Pacquiao has 3 loss and Mayweather is undefeated. Manny Pacquiao said,' when I lost the first time he was champion, the second time he was champion, the third time he was still champion'. I don't get it why they would chose to give him the award.
Reply With Quote
ModernTalking is offline
#8
Old 06-10-2010, 01:24 PM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Miami
Age: 30
Posts: 5,261
Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,088,827.95
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,071,222.17
cheers! - led 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cixthree View Post
BToday world class trainer of P4P king Manny Pacquiao Freddy Roach, has advised us that they will be requesting OSDT for their fight with Mayweather jr.

Freddy Roach is suspect of Mayweathers ability to move up so many divs, while seemingly maintaining his power and speed, while rolling over naturally bigger men.

Today Mayweathers advisor L. Elerby contacted us, he says that he has no problem with OST. He says they will pass any test in the world, Pacqiao is just scared.

Mayweathers newly acqired strenth coach has adised us that Mayweather is not on enhancers, he's a special blend of natural herbs "Its my special blend, Floyd has no idea what he takes".

Random blood and urine testing is what Pacquiao seeks to have done for this fight. This will be done all the way up until the day of the fight. Both fighters will be subjected to this testing, they will not know when they will be tested, they only know they can be tested all the way up till fight night.

BREAKING NEWS!!
Mayweather has balked at OST, he says that such a test will weaken him.
He is willing to allow 3 test, 1 when the fight is announced, the second just before training camp and a test right after the fight.

How would the rest play out?

IMO, boxing would roll out the tanks on Floyd. The media would be like wolves, the fans would call for him to be stoned to death.
The way it is now it looks like Floyds camp vs Boxing, if it were reversed it'd be more like Boxing vs Floyds camp.

We all know that nobody would be ok with it being Floyd refusing, I wouldn't be ok with it and I'm a fan.
But its crazy how people are ok with this, its like they condone PEDs as long as its who they like using them. Buying all the excuses, making excuses, deflecting experts op..

It'd be a different story if it were Floyd, we all know this to be true. If you're an honest perso, you'd admit it. But I'm sure I'll get the same BS circle jerk, the smoke screens and deflections.

Cause I understand, to say "yea ur rite, it would be different" would basically be admitting you're protecting and hiding your guy from something.
I've said it before and i'll keep saying it; If Mayweather had refused these tests i'd have lost the same amount of respect for him as i have for Pacquiao now. How many *******s can say the same?
Reply With Quote
AllEyesOpen is offline
#9
Old 06-10-2010, 01:27 PM
baracuda
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,944
Rep Power: 0 baracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,143,809.94
Bank: 2,882.18
Total Points: 10,146,692.12
Be Joyful - Gift Giver beer aro ta long weekend :beerchug: - peyk-peyk tagay mo lamet aro :beerchug: - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - irrashai19 
Default

ricky hatton lasted 10 rounds vs pac and floyd put him to sleep in 2 rounds.........lol
Reply With Quote
baracuda is offline
#10
Old 06-10-2010, 01:31 PM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,265
Rep Power: 23 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,248,970.99
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,248,970.99
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
I've said it before and i'll keep saying it; If Mayweather had refused these tests i'd have lost the same amount of respect for him as i have for Pacquiao now. How many *******s can say the same?
I would defend Pacquiao to the end if he didn't win the Fighter Of The Decade award and Mayweather did. I mean how can they give it to Mayweather when Manny has 3 loss and Mayweather is undefeated, that would be bull****.
Reply With Quote
ModernTalking is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
coin, floyd/manny, side

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.