Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 06-10-2010, 02:17 PM
TheGreatA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 42 TheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 288,372,392,421.13
Total Points: 289,372,643,549.99
To a great poster!! - abosworth great poster. - Melly-Mel For finding the Guzman stream, when nobody else could. - The_Bringer Just wanted to keep the pattern going Machine - danc1984 One of NSBs best contributors - BostonGuy 
7000 posts, congrats!! - JAB5239 To the LinkMaster! - S a m u r a i Respects to a great poster - Gift Of Gab Props on the picture! :lol1: - Spacey1991 Jussi Jääskeläinen - ЯiZО 
For Busting Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 To Celebrate The Exposure Of Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 thanks for the lesson! - mellow_mood This gift is for the videos you posted on my Tyson/Patterson thread a while back.  I recently noticed you posted some great interview videos of Patterson on the thread which I missed at the time because I didn’t follow up on checking the responses. - Benny Leonard For doing a great Glen Johnson highlight video! - St Lion 
To a great historian - Stoppage Good debate. No hard feelings. - Method Checker HERES TO YOU LEFTY - markbnlv Thanks for sharing your boxing knowledge. - Talisayen No Message - dancovboxer 
Hepatitis C - BattlingNelson World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MARKBNLV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
^^

That's not suppose to be a knock on you, just saying I considered such things.
It doesn't have any bearing on the future match-up against Couture, but an interesting feat nonetheless considering Toney's lack of experience and interest in MMA. Thus far it has seemed to me that he's only looking for a payday.

Last edited by TheGreatA; 06-10-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Talon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Talon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 189,235.79
Your great - Tek My Pounches 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 

i hope toney manhandles randy.. he is very explosive and strong.. i knwo randy is super skilled and strong, based on what he did to brock lesnar.. but i can still hope

toney said, if randy tries to grab him, he's gonna throw him off to the side and let his hands go.. actually he said he would choke him out lol

Last edited by Talon; 06-10-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Talon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Talon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond repute

here is the sherdog thread if you like to do more reading:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/rep...otine-1228132/

he says toney was stronger than he thought, i really think people underestimate his strength, explosiveness, and as he says "athletic ability" .. toney has the frame of a middleweight with the muscle of a heavyweight.. that means good leverage. he's built strong as they come.. you think fedor hits hard, wait till you see what toney can do. i bet toney can throw people around the same way fedor does.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Talon
Banned

***8220;Mo giving me good work, but I keep telling people, I am a lot stronger than they think and I know some ****. Man***8230; I got him in a***8230;.let him tell you. I don***8217;t want to say too much, but I will say we put in some good work.***8221;

PC: I heard Toney had some tricks up his sleeve. How did it go?
KM: He's stronger than I thought, but I don't want to talk about it too much. He surprised me though.

PC: I heard some rumors of a standing guillotine or something.
KM: Ask him mayne. Like I said, I give him his props. He's a lot stronger than I thought he was. James is going to surprise a lot of people I think.

"Thank goodness we didn***8217;t do any stand-up. I***8217;ve seen some of his sparring footage from when he sparred with Danny Green, and I***8217;m not trying to be like Danny Green and get busted up like that. Hell to the no. I pass on that stuff right now."

you tryin to tell me this mu****a can't fight??

on sherdog a lot of the guys are rooting for toney the other half hates him because he's ghetto

Last edited by Talon; 06-10-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 127 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,210,972,806,512,168.00
Total Points: 1,210,972,806,522,599.25
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

That slip of the jab and then right upper cut @ 1:09 is sick.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:37 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,490,683,426,683.81
Total Points: 23,491,683,852,128.30
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

whoever believes this **** is retarded.

I don't believe it even though King Mo said it himself.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Bacatit
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 101,899.75

It bothers me that people think Toney is stupid. I knew by the first interview when he talked about the front kick back kick **** that he was clowning.
I promise you guys not only has Toney been studying mma for a while, but he will beat the dog **** out of Randy.

Toney is too much for Randy or Brock for that matter.
Please quote me on that. I've been studying mma for a while, I'm just as aware as you guys are, I see this style match up working in Toney's favor.
Toney is far too strong for Randy and will rag doll him. Toney is a real fighter. Randy can't hurt Toney and pressing him against the cage ain't gonna work.
Toney will stop anybody at 205 or HW.
I know you think Randy's experience will be the deciding factor but Randy's experience is bull**** in comparison to Toney's.

What I'm saying is Toney is was and will always be a better, stronger, more skillful fighter than Randy ever will be IMO!
Please pull this thread up after the fight.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Bacatit
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 101,899.75

I don't care if it's a bar fight, street fight, **** fight, boxing, mma, or war of words Toney is just too much DOG for Randy.

Randy best win is Chuck Liddell and he couldn't stay awake long enough to go for a take down, since then he only think that's improved is his boxing (useless).

Toney is to much man for any 205er.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Stalaggh
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Stalaggh has a reputation beyond reputeStalaggh has a reputation beyond reputeStalaggh has a reputation beyond reputeStalaggh has a reputation beyond reputeStalaggh has a reputation beyond reputeStalaggh has a reputation beyond reputeStalaggh has a reputation beyond reputeStalaggh has a reputation beyond reputeStalaggh has a reputation beyond reputeStalaggh has a reputation beyond reputeStalaggh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 624,098.37
Total Points: 1,651,642.26

Randy will beat Toney easily
Old 06-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Jack3d
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 253,235,640.06

I have a hard time believing that this isn't a lame attempt to hype this fight.