Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil B Gets Snuffed In The Face With Combo's While Doing A Mini Interview!---->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's a garbage ass rapper. fuk him.

Comment

lil b is so ****in terrible , im ashamed of even knowing who he is
      he calls himself a "pretty *****"

Comment

[/QUOTE]

I can't understand what he is saying, ya feel me. So why did he get punched? Ya feel me.

Comment

I feel ya nigga. I liked the punch that sat him back down tho, but if Im just gonna randomly steal on someone Im knockin em with the first one.

Comment

Anybody know what led up to the combos? Looked like they were just choppin' it up and dude in red sucker punched him with some quick ones.

Comment

That was a hoe move.....

He was being cool with him before the interview.... They were chillin and talking it up... and then out ofo no where he punches him...

Hoe move.... Why didnt he just swing on him when they were chillin before that interview?

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                That was a hoe move.....

He was being cool with him before the interview.... They were chillin and talking it up... and then out ofo no where he punches him...

Hoe move.... Why didnt he just swing on him when they were chillin before that interview?
                Can you understand what they are saying to eachother tho?? Do they not agree on somthing or did Lil B say somthing offensive? Or did that ni99a really just start swinging out of no where during normal convo? If so, thats a coward move.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsDisciple View Post
                  Can you understand what they are saying to eachother tho?? Do they not agree on somthing or did Lil B say somthing offensive? Or did that ni99a really just start swinging out of no where during normal convo? If so, thats a coward move.
                  That was some female **** the dude in the red pulled. From what I'm gathering, they're both from Berkeley. Dude in red asked Lil B about putting dudes on from Berkeley. Lil B kinda laughed it off. Dude in red was talking about how people got Lil B's back and whatnot, so I'm guessing he's saying Lil B should have theirs. And, bam, bam, BAM! He did walk out real fast tho, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
                    Thats what happens when you make songs like this

Lmfao he fucking sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      That was some female **** the dude in the red pulled. From what I'm gathering, they're both from Berkeley. Dude in red asked Lil B about putting dudes on from Berkeley. Lil B kinda laughed it off. Dude in red was talking about how people got Lil B's back and whatnot, so I'm guessing he's saying Lil B should have theirs. And, bam, bam, BAM! He did walk out real fast tho, lol.
                      What a snake.

Comment

Working...
                      X