Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-29-2005, 05:51 PM
tracylee
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Rep Power: 14180 tracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,906.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic573
The lefthook landed directly on the chin and Harris was gone.
Sure did, even my kid noticed that and was impressed (she loves ko's )
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-29-2005, 05:51 PM
borikua
El Killer

Rep Power: 7447 borikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 186,811,328,567.35
Total Points: 187,117,162,464.63
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! Good Poster/member! - jazluvr Miguel!!!! - Sir TomJones Your avi :love: - Bossy Still love that avi :love: - Bossy 
Nice Avi! una cervesa en nombre de Roberto Clemente G.O.A.T. - jose830 what up bori! long time. hope everything good with you. - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Intentions
Seriously did the left hook even hit him in the jaw..It looked like he hit him in the neck or chest?? I didnt see no replays i only saw the KO from the origional view
yep, right on the neck...
Old 06-29-2005, 05:52 PM
tracylee
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Rep Power: 14180 tracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by borikua
yep, right on the neck...
sorry borikua, gotta disagree with you. that was a flush 'right on the chin' shot if ever I saw one!
Old 06-29-2005, 05:54 PM
borikua
El Killer

Rep Power: 7447 borikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! Good Poster/member! - jazluvr Miguel!!!! - Sir TomJones Your avi :love: - Bossy Still love that avi :love: - Bossy 
Nice Avi! una cervesa en nombre de Roberto Clemente G.O.A.T. - jose830 what up bori! long time. hope everything good with you. - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracylee
sorry borikua, gotta disagree with you. that was a flush 'right on the chin' shot if ever I saw one!

hmmm, time to look for some pics of that shot...
Old 06-29-2005, 05:57 PM
tracylee
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Quote:
hmmm, time to look for some pics of that shot...

good idea borikua! post them and if I'm wrong you know I'll own up but man, that looked right on the money!!
Old 06-29-2005, 06:05 PM
borikua
El Killer

Quote:
good idea borikua! post them and if I'm wrong you know I'll own up but man, that looked right on the money!!

Can't find a pic of that punch....but I'm almost sure that it was in the neck-chest area...Let's see if HBO shows that fight when they air the replay of Gatti-Floyd...
Old 06-29-2005, 06:10 PM
tracylee
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Quote:
Can't find a pic of that punch....but I'm almost sure that it was in the neck-chest area...Let's see if HBO shows that fight when they air the replay of Gatti-Floyd...
I hope so, but theyre bad to show just the main event
Old 06-29-2005, 06:11 PM
BadMagick
Orange and Blue for life

Rep Power: 1961 BadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,907.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Intentions
Just becuz it didnt land...It was still a attempt to hit him while he was down..Now i dont like Harris much but I would have rather seen him win this one then loose to mayweather down the road it woulda been better like that...Hopfully if they get a rematch he wont get knocked out agian..I think he will own him in the next fight cuz now he knows whta he cant do...But yeah that mussa dude shoulda been DQed for that...Roy Jones was why does he get away with it..
Jones landed the shot, and Griffen took advantage of the situation. Apparently the shot didn't land on Harris...
Old 06-29-2005, 06:16 PM
tracylee
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMagick
Jones landed the shot, and Griffen took advantage of the situation. Apparently the shot didn't land on Harris...
I remember the commentators making that comparison (jones, etc.) but regardless of it landing, man, that was low and classless. I couldnt believe what I was seeing! Pretty sad when you have to duck down that low to hit a fallen man
Old 06-29-2005, 06:21 PM
BadMagick
Orange and Blue for life

Rep Power: 1961 BadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,907.00

Quote:
I remember the commentators making that comparison (jones, etc.) but regardless of it landing, man, that was low and classless. I couldnt believe what I was seeing! Pretty sad when you have to duck down that low to hit a fallen man
I didn't see the fight, to be honest, so I can't really comment on it.