Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2010, 12:24 PM
- v e t -
are you a badfish too?

Rep Power: 0 - v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,018,044.00
Total Points: 10,063,163,905.58
Have a beer bro! - led One more - led A gif inside :)! - Dorian.. for another vet - BoxingTech718 A slice for you! - Dorian.. 
countless treasures for you - jazluvr Muchas gracias - Rich Loc Jr G.O.A.T. - Dorian.. vet... - Ether it's a new copy of MW2...lol. - jazluvr 
You'll always be my buddy, Vet! - jazluvr inspired me to make a Melanie sig.... - MANIAC310 *mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc for my super-buddy : ) - jazluvr No Leaf Clover - Mike Tyson77 Bring Melanie back, bruh. - dj Pepe 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Mustang Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - El Mustang 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Mustang Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - El Mustang Hepatitis C - iBreakbeat Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - iBreakbeat Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. 
Thumbs up Immigration: Slightly Different Take

Quote:
By Fred Reed

A few thoughts, that will probably get me lynched, on the immigration of Mexicans:

Immigration is not something Mexico did to the United States, but something the United States did to itself. Decades ago it changed its laws to favor Latin immigrants, gives immigrant children born in the US citizenship, avidly employs the illegals, forbids police to check their papers, give them social services and schooling, establishes “sanctuary cities,” and in general does everything but send them engraved invitations. And then expresses surprise when they come.

We hear endlessly that Mexicans are “taking the jobs of Americans.” Not quite. Reflect that every time a Mexican gets a job, it is because a shiny white noisily patriotic American businessman gives him that job.

I could take you to whole restaurants in the metropolitan area of Washington, DC, where if I yelled, “Migra!,” the entire staff would disappear out the back door. The owners know perfectly well who they are hiring. Mexicans are easily recognized. They are brown and speak Spanish. Businessmen do not hire them despite their being illegals, but because they are illegals, and therefore cheap.

I always find amusing the claims of love of country and civic responsibility that emanate from businessmen. These frauds will, and do, send American jobs to China, to make a buck. They will, and do, hire Indian programmers to replace more expensive American programmers. They will, and do, sweat children in Indonesian factories to make a buck. And they will hire illegals. If they didn’t, there would be no illegals. They come to work. No work, no come.

’Nuther topic: I suspect that not one American in twenty has even heard of the Mexican-American War, and maybe one in a couple of hundred can distinguish between the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo and, say, the Treaty of Westphalia. Mexicans know that in that war the US simply grabbed half their country, to include little places like, you know, California. The attitude of Americans, if they were told of this war, predictably would be, “Oh. Well, that was some other time, whenever. Tell them to like, get over it.” But Mexicans are not over it. Countless towns and cities have a Calle or Avenida Ninos Heroes commemorating the children who marched out, like the cadets of VMI in another example of Washington’s aggression, to try to stop the oncoming federals.

Don’t expect a lot of sympathy when Mexicans move back into what they regard as theirs in the first place.

Speaking of getting over it, the US will sooner or later will have to entertain the idea of getting over Latin immigration. Allowing the immigration in the first place was a terrible idea, since diversity regularly proves disastrous, but now there is precious little to be done about it. Nativist fantasies notwithstanding, the US is not going to round up thirteen (give or take) million people at gunpoint and force them across the border. If it doesn’t do this, few illegals will leave.

I encounter all manner of fury from conservatives at the idea of granting amnesty to the illegals. Rounding them up is the very thing, they figure. How do you round up thirteen million people who don’t want to be rounded up?

Perhaps at three a.m. you put a lightning cordon of Marines around a ten-block region and then go house to house, kicking in doors and dragging screaming people out. These you would throw into sealed eighteen-wheelers, drive them to the nearest border, and perhaps literally kick them across. Most of the children would be American citizens, but not Mexican. The idea of deporting a couple of million US citizens to a foreign country is fascinating.

Note that large and growing numbers of Hispanics are American citizens. (“Hispanics” are people who speak Spanish, which growing numbers of these folk don’t, but never mind.) In several states Latinos are a majority. Their children rise through the schools toward voting age. Politicians being politicians, legislatures in these states will find it difficult to deport a group when over half the voting population is of that group. That leaves the feds, who do not seem energized by the matter. Short of a Nazi-style war of extermination or forced depuration, America is going to have a very sizable population of Latino origin.

Adding to the complexity is that the country is far from united in wanting mass deportation. As I understand it, some two-thirds of the US wants illegal immigration ended, which means sealing the border. But this is a very different thing from massive expulsion of those already in the country. Laws of the sort recently passed in Arizona may have some effect, but, again, most will remain.

While few will care, it is of perhaps minor interest that after ’48 (the year of both Westphalia and Guadalupe-Hidalgo) a large number of Mexicans, and thus their descendants, became American citizens. These people have been Americans longer than, say, anyone whose ancestors arrived in the great immigrant waves around 1900.

Now, a reasonable question might be, “OK, Fred, what would you do?” If I had the power, I would seal the border to stop the influx, declare blanket amnesty for those already in the country, and get on with life. Part of “getting on” would be to encourage assimilation since the last thing the US needs is another indigestible and permanent underclass.

Note (as I have never seen noted) that keeping them illegal forces them into something close to an underclass. If Pablo wants to start a restaurant or auto-bodywork business, he can’t, because he will be asked for papers and eventually shut down.

The country seems to be trying to cause what it most doesn’t want. Some state or other wants to stop letting the children of illegals attend school. Oh, good. Let’s create a population of angry illiterates who can’t possibly be assimilated. What could be wiser?

The underlying problem is that no solution, or attempted solution, has enough support to get put into effect. Business wants the labor, politicians eye the vote, polls show young Americans as being much less worried about the whole question than their elders.

Conservatives – those, anyway, who are not profiting by immigration – talk of putting the military along the border, but support seems lacking. On Fox News I see people urging the characteristic American solution: high-tech this and that. Anyone with experience with dispersed guerrillas will see the prospects of success. A lot of liberals think immigration is heart-warming and all.

As is so commonly the case in semi-democracies, whatever might work is politically impossible, and whatever is politically possible won’t work.

What now, gang?
Old 06-02-2010, 12:25 PM
BOLLOCKS
Surrender Dorothy!

Rep Power: 252 BOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,394,346,446,466,540.00
Total Points: 7,394,640,397,829,713.00
Cookie time! - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz 
my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - aye, cunts my nikka - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Cookies? Who told you can eat my cookies!?!?! - Old Coward For all the times you helped me get back to E-Millionaire status.  Thanks bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! Thanks! - jazluvr loc.. - Ether merry xmas - Subtraction 
Merry Christmas - Flab No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Here's for ur cookie, cunt. - led* thug life - lanigav 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Mustang Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Old Coward 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sh!thead Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - + rizilient + Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MAЯA Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - The Underboss Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Send a message via MSN to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Yahoo to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Skype™ to BOLLOCKS

What does it say?
Old 06-02-2010, 12:28 PM
The Heatles
Mia 2011 Champs.

Rep Power: 7 The Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 115,545.24
1k post - bearman3000 Happy birthday. Here's some cake for you. - blaze778 

Old 06-02-2010, 12:28 PM
- v e t -
are you a badfish too?

Rep Power: 0 - v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute
Have a beer bro! - led One more - led A gif inside :)! - Dorian.. for another vet - BoxingTech718 A slice for you! - Dorian.. 
countless treasures for you - jazluvr Muchas gracias - Rich Loc Jr G.O.A.T. - Dorian.. vet... - Ether it's a new copy of MW2...lol. - jazluvr 
You'll always be my buddy, Vet! - jazluvr inspired me to make a Melanie sig.... - MANIAC310 *mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc for my super-buddy : ) - jazluvr No Leaf Clover - Mike Tyson77 Bring Melanie back, bruh. - dj Pepe 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Mustang Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - El Mustang 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Mustang Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - El Mustang Hepatitis C - iBreakbeat Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - iBreakbeat Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King 5 View Post
your mother....
Old 06-02-2010, 12:31 PM
RimmyDelicious
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 RimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,710,792.38
Total Points: 65,832,040.17
red apple for red Milton - -JAWS- have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BABYBOXER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

We should get rid of that commie bastard when we kick out all the illegals.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:34 PM
The Heatles
Mia 2011 Champs.

Rep Power: 7 The Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 115,545.24
1k post - bearman3000 Happy birthday. Here's some cake for you. - blaze778 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -veteran420- View Post
your mother....
Old 06-02-2010, 12:58 PM
- v e t -
are you a badfish too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King 5 View Post
if you dont like it, stay out... that is all
Old 06-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Mr. Beelzebub
Llamas love midgets

Location: Overlooking NYC, five minutes away from the birthplace of baseball...
Rep Power: 43 Mr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,140,186,129.95
Total Points: 1,140,339,775.23
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Beelzebub Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Beelzebub

Old 06-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Walt Liquor
the opposite of pure

Rep Power: 101 Walt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,519,174,279,467.96
Total Points: 14,001,674,658,636.84
Chunk Cake - Chunk have a beer on me bro! - led some malt liqour for Walt Liqour - sweetpea87 Cheers for baby boy! - led One more for the boy! - led 
Congratulations on a baby boy :) - *Boss Lady* Congrats. - Libido Sanchez Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy Holidays Walter! :) - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. 
For being a Irish racist - Cuauhtémoc1502 I like your avatar - zab191 I like your avatar - zab191 Merry Christmas Walt. I hope you and your family have a great one. - deanrw the link on your sig made me pull over on the NJ Turnpike :D - jose830 
happy new year walt. - HUGH JASS you killed it! in the 90's hip hop thread :boxing: - jose830 congrats on your daughters first gig walt,you must be very proud. - HUGH JASS Rest In Peace - -Kev- RIP homie! - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingPromoter Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Scientist Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Flab Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -veteran420- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - D.I.E.S.E.L World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

seal the border, amnesty, start making EVERYONE abide by the country's rules sounds like the best solution to me.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:18 PM
- v e t -
are you a badfish too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
well, thats your loss mate