Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 08-06-2005, 01:38 PM
jack_the_rippuh
I to your mom..

Rep Power: 21554 jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,075,813.67
Total Points: 84,520,366.08
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 

I like this matchup.
For some reason I like prime Holmes in this fight.
Someone said a few posts up that Louis could trade jabs with Holmes, I doubt it. I think the fight would be a very tactical one with Holmes getting the UD.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-10-2005, 05:24 PM
tommyhearns804
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,417.00

Muchmoore first i was Gforeman1949 on the Larry Holmes Fourm and basically that is all you talked bout there.How nobody could beat Tyson in his prime when he did lose in his prime.How Tyson has the best chin in boxing history even though he was knocked out 5 times .You did say Ruddock punched harder than Foreman and was the better fighter you and that other guy Returntorampage did.You did critize Foreman for losing to Holyfield and Morisson but made excuses for Tyson losing to Holyfield and Williams and Mcbride.
But anyway i figure this if Walcott could outbox Louis and knocke him down i believe 4 times in their 2 fights then Holmes should be able to out box Louis and knock him out.(You can say Louis was past his prime but i believe Walcott was even older than Louis)
Old 08-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Skydog
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 16 Skydog has a reputation beyond reputeSkydog has a reputation beyond reputeSkydog has a reputation beyond reputeSkydog has a reputation beyond reputeSkydog has a reputation beyond reputeSkydog has a reputation beyond reputeSkydog has a reputation beyond reputeSkydog has a reputation beyond reputeSkydog has a reputation beyond reputeSkydog has a reputation beyond reputeSkydog has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 60,419.91

Does anyone have a video of a Joe Louis they could post here or send it to me?
Old 08-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Yogi
Hey, Boo Boo

Rep Power: 143 Yogi has a reputation beyond reputeYogi has a reputation beyond reputeYogi has a reputation beyond reputeYogi has a reputation beyond reputeYogi has a reputation beyond reputeYogi has a reputation beyond reputeYogi has a reputation beyond reputeYogi has a reputation beyond reputeYogi has a reputation beyond reputeYogi has a reputation beyond reputeYogi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,450.36
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! To a clever bear. A Superbear! - BatTheMan 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog
Does anyone have a video of a Joe Louis they could post here or send it to me?
If yousendit is working, I can upload Louis' fight with Max Baer (or vs. Billy Conn, if you prefer) and send it to you via a PM.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Muchmoore
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Muchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 13,486.00
Send a message via AIM to Muchmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhearns804
Muchmoore first i was Gforeman1949 on the Larry Holmes Fourm and basically that is all you talked bout there.How nobody could beat Tyson in his prime when he did lose in his prime.How Tyson has the best chin in boxing history even though he was knocked out 5 times .You did say Ruddock punched harder than Foreman and was the better fighter you and that other guy Returntorampage did.You did critize Foreman for losing to Holyfield and Morisson but made excuses for Tyson losing to Holyfield and Williams and Mcbride.
But anyway i figure this if Walcott could outbox Louis and knocke him down i believe 4 times in their 2 fights then Holmes should be able to out box Louis and knock him out.(You can say Louis was past his prime but i believe Walcott was even older than Louis)
Lmao....

I dont even think Tysons the best of all time, so idk what you are talking about.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Tha Greatest
boxingscene legend

Rep Power: 21518 Tha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 497,780.52
Performance worthy of a beer. Enjoy - El Gallo Negro! U R A Funny Son of a Bitch - Stones In Exile Funny S.O.B. - The Beatles Dome King - Firewall A gift for the Dome King - Tomato Can 
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - BoxingGenius27 cheers for posting on my thread abt valero broner much appreciated - robson24 Sup bro - El Angel For Giving the Giants Credit where credit was due. You have my respect. - BrushMyHair 
Giants, Dynasty, Winning on the Even numbered years in this decade. Lets drink to that. A Toast to baseballs most intriguing and newest dynasty. Cheers - BrushMyHair 

Louis by brutal KO and shows why he's the greatest heavyweight of all time..
Old 08-13-2005, 08:44 PM
tommyhearns804
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 37,417.00

Lol Muchmoore you dont think Tyson is that good?Haha but then you have him ranks as your second greatest fighter of all time.You did say Tyson has the best chin in heavyweight history .Don't you remember or since you are in this forum you are changing?You claimed Douglas was the hardest puncher the division ever seen and it took tons of punches before Tyson was knocked down so that must mean Tyson has a great chin.And since Tyson wasnt the hardest puncher or even close to being the hardest puncher(Holyfield said a old Foreman hits alot harder than Tyson)so how do you figure he is the second best heavyweight of all time?And what does this have to do with Holmes or Louis.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Muchmoore
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Muchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these partsMuchmoore is infamous around these parts

Douglas is the hardest hitter in the division?Yeah, that would be something i would say

What i said was that i dont think Tysons the best of all time,i didnt say he wasnt that good, which you would realize if you had half a brain.

Tyson is currently SIXTH on my all time chin list, and its been around there for a while. I would never, even if i was drunk, say he had a better chin than George Chuvalo, David Tua or Tex Cobb

Stop following me to every topic i have posted on and insulting me.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:56 PM
kapersky
Administrator

Rep Power: 23 kapersky has a reputation beyond reputekapersky has a reputation beyond reputekapersky has a reputation beyond reputekapersky has a reputation beyond reputekapersky has a reputation beyond reputekapersky has a reputation beyond reputekapersky has a reputation beyond reputekapersky has a reputation beyond reputekapersky has a reputation beyond reputekapersky has a reputation beyond reputekapersky has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 27,234.08

hearn and muchmore can you guys stop bull****ing here?
Old 08-13-2005, 09:10 PM
Muchmoore
Up and Comer

Ok, i will try to not answer hearns insults on me. I was merely replying to his rude posts toward me lol.