Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,499,556.02
Total Points: 10,997,947.74
ban protection - MANGLER cheers mate - Clyde Barrow For the peoples poster - Disposable Arts No Message - El Mustang Saucy Jacky - We$ley 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier classy - Walt Liquor Bring back Jack Burton - BostonGuy for all your hard in work in the lounge,enjoy jack - project xxx1 For Exposing Zionist Scum - Stone Roses! 
Fuk Israel - Stone Roses! So you can give it to Soto, so he can stop ducking. - QUELOQUE The Peoples Poster - dj emz Thx dawg,we are smashing Flomos, - CungLe 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Cabron Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE 
Thumbs down If Floyd/Pac is made with drug testing, Floyd doesn't deserve any credit for a win

Its obvious that the only way he will fight Packy is by draining his blood, sabotaging the negotiations, and trying to gain every possible advantage before the actual fight itself.

Its obvious he is only interested in fights where he has a clear advantage.

If he was truly interested in an even playing field he would fight Packy the way he fought everyone else.

Notice Packy doesn't ask for extra conditions or extra tests, he just wants to fight.

If Floyd somehow got lucky and is able to beat the Filipino Icon and Hero of Asia, I would not give him any credit for the victory because it came under conditions of sabotage.

The same way I give him no credit for sabotaging Marquez on the scales and for picking on him to begin with knowing full well he was not even close to a WW.

The same way I don't give him credit for fighting a 38 year old Mosley and even then imposing blood testing just to make sure that if Father time hadn't completely ruined him, a little additional blood testing would.

The same way I never took seriously the fact that him taking on the weakest possible link at WW in Baldomir made him "the best WW"...

Nobody was fooled by that.

Say what you want about his motives, but its painfully clear that he only became concerned about "level playing fields" once the prospect of taking the National Fist flush in the mouth became a reality.

Floyd is a fraud and a coward that doesn't deserve any respect. And if he keeps up this kind of chicanery, his career will always be the subject of ridicule and antagonism since every one of his fights came under totally dubious conditionalities, and self serving timing.

That being said, if for some reason Packy agrees to blood tests, I still favor him to win by k.o after a brutal beatdown, which he will get FULL credit for, simply for overcoming bull**** and winning anyways.

Floyd on the other hand, deserves NO credit. None, nada, absolutely zero.

This is the only thread I will make on the subject.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-23-2010, 12:53 PM
| THE KING |
A King of Ones Self

Rep Power: 18 | THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 490,893,143,161.69
Total Points: 491,056,368,326.95
Happy Holidays T.I. - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
Its obvious that the only way he will fight Packy is by draining his blood, sabotaging the negotiations, and trying to gain every possible advantage before the actual fight itself.

If he was truly interested in an even playing field he would fight Packy the way he fought everyone else.

Notice Packy doesn't ask for extra conditions or extra tests, he just wants to fight.

If Floyd somehow got lucky and is able to beat the Filipino Icon and Hero of Asia, I would not give him any credit for the victory because it came under conditions of sabotage.

The same way I give him no credit for sabotaging Marquez on the scales and for picking on him to begin with knowing full well he was not even close to a WW.

The same way I don't give him credit for fighting a 38 year old Mosley and even then imposing blood testing just to make sure that if Father time hadn't completely ruined him, a little additional blood testing would.

The same way I never took seriously the fact that him taking on the weakest possible link at WW in Baldomir made him "the best WW"...

Say what you want about his motives, but its painfully clear that he only became concerned about "level playing fields" once the prospect of taking the National Fist flush in the mouth became a reality.

Floyd is a fraud and a coward that doesn't deserve any respect. And if he keeps up this kind of chicanery, his career will always be the subject of ridicule and antagonism since every one of his fights came under totally dubious conditionalities, and self serving timing.

That being said, if for some reason Packy agrees to blood tests, I still favor him to win by k.o after a brutal beatdown, which he will get FULL credit for, simply for overcoming bull**** and winning anyways.

LOL! You are crazy man..
Old 05-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 915 has a reputation beyond repute915 has a reputation beyond repute915 has a reputation beyond repute915 has a reputation beyond repute915 has a reputation beyond repute915 has a reputation beyond repute915 has a reputation beyond repute915 has a reputation beyond repute915 has a reputation beyond repute915 has a reputation beyond repute915 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,305,399.64
Total Points: 5,349,614.99
viva el terrible homie - Tha_Greatest 

"The Hero of Asia"

Calm down Ronnie
Old 05-23-2010, 12:54 PM
goldenglove2
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 goldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 295,481.64
Total Points: 408,796.68
Fcuk the hata's keep real.... - The Gully Gad 

Quote:

please stfu..................
Old 05-23-2010, 12:56 PM
bmoffitt18
Contender

Rep Power: 0 bmoffitt18 is infamous around these partsbmoffitt18 is infamous around these partsbmoffitt18 is infamous around these partsbmoffitt18 is infamous around these partsbmoffitt18 is infamous around these partsbmoffitt18 is infamous around these partsbmoffitt18 is infamous around these partsbmoffitt18 is infamous around these partsbmoffitt18 is infamous around these partsbmoffitt18 is infamous around these partsbmoffitt18 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 63,483.73

Quote:

Floyd is taking the same tests as manny, so why the different standard for floyd.

Manny asked for an extra weight clause, lighter gloves and a smaller ring.

HATER IN THE HOUSE -stewart scott
Old 05-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,250,624,550.02
Total Points: 103,250,645,450.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoffitt18 View Post
Floyd is taking the same tests as manny, so why the different standard for floyd.

Manny asked for an extra weight clause, lighter gloves and a smaller ring.

HATER IN THE HOUSE -stewart scott
Oh no not again...

Because Floyd was a confirmed cheater and Pac is not.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:57 PM
MOTHER DUCKER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,217,821.24
Total Points: 25,244,672.07
For being a cool poster - -Ironmike- The GOAT - dj emz The GOAT - dj emz 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - dj emz 

10 m for 1 pound over seems a pretty extreme condition
Old 05-23-2010, 12:58 PM
The Badguy
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 The Badguy is infamous around these partsThe Badguy is infamous around these partsThe Badguy is infamous around these partsThe Badguy is infamous around these partsThe Badguy is infamous around these partsThe Badguy is infamous around these partsThe Badguy is infamous around these partsThe Badguy is infamous around these partsThe Badguy is infamous around these partsThe Badguy is infamous around these partsThe Badguy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 240,988.29

Quote:

If Pac need his meat sucked, I'm sure you'd give him the "hero of Asia" treatment...smh f.a.g.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,499,556.02
Total Points: 10,997,947.74
ban protection - MANGLER cheers mate - Clyde Barrow For the peoples poster - Disposable Arts No Message - El Mustang Saucy Jacky - We$ley 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier classy - Walt Liquor Bring back Jack Burton - BostonGuy for all your hard in work in the lounge,enjoy jack - project xxx1 For Exposing Zionist Scum - Stone Roses! 
Fuk Israel - Stone Roses! So you can give it to Soto, so he can stop ducking. - QUELOQUE The Peoples Poster - dj emz Thx dawg,we are smashing Flomos, - CungLe 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Cabron Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE 

The thing is, real recognize real....

Floyd is a about as real as Britney Spears. He ain't foolin' anyone.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Canadian Kid
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Canadian Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 165,548.97
Total Points: 289,754.96
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Micheal Phelps used OSDT so should he not get credit?

Its just blood, it doesnt drain you...