A few Flyod Mayweather fans more interested on OST than the actual Mega fight? - Page 2 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2010, 11:32 AM #11
SCUD. SCUD. is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 173
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
SCUD. is on a distinguished road
Points: 30,079.45
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,079.45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine83 View Post
ok,heres the thing my man.i enjoy watching both pac and floyd and cant wait for the fight.now you say that the mosley - floyd tests stopped 18 days before the fight.whilst this is true the fighters did not know this was going to be the case as it was RANDOM TESTING,which means there could have been more tests but the commision conducting the tests decided to stop there.am sure you are smart enough to see the point here..??
As for pac agreeing to the 14 days only NOW,i am glad he did this BUT floyd said in february and before the mosley fight that the test will be up to the fight and that the offer was off the table..these are facts i know you have knowledge of so why make a thread to discredit any of these fighters??
i know you hate floyd but bros,you need to check the facts and tell the whole story as it is.
lets be real about this at least.peace.
OK let's get real?

Why did USADA stopped the blood tests for Floyd and Mosley at 18 days?

Is it because the tests are sufficient enough till the next test after the fight?
SCUD. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-23-2010, 11:33 AM #12
Boxingholic Boxingholic is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,022
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
Boxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 69,941.51
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 69,941.51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine83 View Post
ok,heres the thing my man.i enjoy watching both pac and floyd and cant wait for the fight.now you say that the mosley - floyd tests stopped 18 days before the fight.whilst this is true the fighters did not know this was going to be the case as it was RANDOM TESTING,which means there could have been more tests but the commision conducting the tests decided to stop there.am sure you are smart enough to see the point here..??
As for pac agreeing to the 14 days only NOW,i am glad he did this BUT floyd said in february and before the mosley fight that the test will be up to the fight and that the offer was off the table..these are facts i know you have knowledge of so why make a thread to discredit any of these fighters??
i know you hate floyd but bros,you need to check the facts and tell the whole story as it is.
lets be real about this at least.peace.
Fact of matter is Pac agrees now to 14days OST which previously Flyod offered, no excuse for Flyod not to accept it. Lets get it on!!!
Boxingholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:35 AM #13
Jermaine83 Jermaine83 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 308
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Jermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these parts
Points: 19,499.75
Bank: 6,643,745.38
Total Points: 6,663,245.13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
and guess what's there smartest answer everytime we say this.

with sense fan: pacquiao is now lowering his ego just to make the fight happen. he agreed to the 14 day OST. what now? what's stopping the fight? that's what floyd insisted right? now here it is.

stupid *****: the 14-day OST was long gone.

What the hell is that?!!!!

sorry floyd. but there is really no reason to avoid this fight anymore.
listen,i dont get you guys.i support both guys but the double standards are ridiculous..
you know as much as i do that in february and before the mosley fight floyd said the tests need to go up to the fight.so WHY OH WHY is pac agreeing to something that is not there?
am not saying that all this floyd demanding tests is wrong or right but you seem to be blinded by the facts i have just told you.
lets all use common sense for heavens sake..pac is cool but some of you fans are deluded.chill out.
Jermaine83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:36 AM #14
dibzvincent143 dibzvincent143 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Iloilo City, Philippines
Age: 24
Posts: 2,052
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 104,148,209.31
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 104,148,209.31
Default

Quote:
Exactly! The *****s want to see Pac vs OST than Pac vs Floyd!
how sad especially now that pac has agreed to they're 14-days. they should be thankful with that but then ....


what's there smartest answer everytime we say this.

with sense fan: pacquiao is now lowering his ego just to make the fight happen. he agreed to the 14 day OST. what now? what's stopping the fight? that's what floyd insisted right? now here it is.

stupid *****: the 14-day OST was long gone.

What the hell is that?!!!!

sorry floyd. but there is really no reason to avoid this fight anymore.
dibzvincent143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:37 AM #15
Jermaine83 Jermaine83 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 308
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Jermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these parts
Points: 19,499.75
Bank: 6,643,745.38
Total Points: 6,663,245.13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUD. View Post
OK let's get real?

Why did USADA stopped the blood tests for Floyd and Mosley at 18 days?

Is it because the tests are sufficient enough till the next test after the fight?
that is something we will never know unless you care to give them a ring and find out for us but jumping to your conclusion is based on your opinion my friends.
Jermaine83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:40 AM #16
Cgarcia Cgarcia is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,879
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 26,651.61
Bank: 825,868,158,878.13
Total Points: 825,868,185,529.74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUD. View Post
What's the testing for? Tests or not, positive or negative...they already made up their mind that Pacquiao was, is, and will be a cheater.
Exactly. And here we are fans who want to see the fight have pretended all along that Pac is a juicer just to feed these *****s/pac hater's insanity. The OST in the May/Mosley fight was just for show. Every freaking adult with half a brain knows it.

And we're back acting as if Pac is a ped user, again just to feed these goddam sob's egos.
Cgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:41 AM #17
Jermaine83 Jermaine83 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 308
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Jermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these parts
Points: 19,499.75
Bank: 6,643,745.38
Total Points: 6,663,245.13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingholic View Post
Fact of matter is Pac agrees now to 14days OST which previously Flyod offered, no excuse for Flyod not to accept it. Lets get it on!!!
oh my lord!!! you are completely missing the point.maybe this will help.
FACTS:
IN FEBRUARY AND BEFORE THE MOSLEY FIGHT FLOYD SAID THE TESTS WILL NOW HAVE TO GO UP TILL THE FIGHT!
so why is pac agreeing to something that is not there??
please oh please come up with an answer that makes sense.no disrespect bros but you got to come more constructive than your previous statements.
Jermaine83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:42 AM #18
SCUD. SCUD. is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 173
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
SCUD. is on a distinguished road
Points: 30,079.45
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,079.45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine83 View Post
that is something we will never know unless you care to give them a ring and find out for us but jumping to your conclusion is based on your opinion my friends.
I find joy everytime I read these kind of comments (bolded) from floyd fanatics.
SCUD. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:44 AM #19
JK1700 JK1700 is offline
Boxing Virtuoso
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: England
Age: 23
Posts: 3,484
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
JK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,121,714.61
Bank: 20,315,374,091.09
Total Points: 20,319,495,805.70
keep up the good work champ - Atreyu Khalil Cheers! - dan_cov 
Default

I want the fight to happen, but on a even playing field

No cut-off date because that would allow cheating
JK1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:46 AM #20
Jermaine83 Jermaine83 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 308
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Jermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these parts
Points: 19,499.75
Bank: 6,643,745.38
Total Points: 6,663,245.13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUD. View Post
I find joy everytime I read these kind of comments (bolded) from floyd fanatics.
huh???? i like both pac and floyd bros so whats your point,Dic*head!
cause you cant back nothing up you chat sh*t instead..kmt
Jermaine83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
actual, fans, fight?, flyod, interested, mayweather, mega

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.