Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few Flyod Mayweather fans more interested on OST than the actual Mega fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
    ok,heres the thing my man.i enjoy watching both pac and floyd and cant wait for the fight.now you say that the mosley - floyd tests stopped 18 days before the fight.whilst this is true the fighters did not know this was going to be the case as it was RANDOM TESTING,which means there could have been more tests but the commision conducting the tests decided to stop there.am sure you are smart enough to see the point here..??
    As for pac agreeing to the 14 days only NOW,i am glad he did this BUT floyd said in february and before the mosley fight that the test will be up to the fight and that the offer was off the table..these are facts i know you have knowledge of so why make a thread to discredit any of these fighters??
    i know you hate floyd but bros,you need to check the facts and tell the whole story as it is.
    lets be real about this at least.peace.
    OK let's get real?

Why did USADA stopped the blood tests for Floyd and Mosley at 18 days?

Is it because the tests are sufficient enough till the next test after the fight?

Comment

ok,heres the thing my man.i enjoy watching both pac and floyd and cant wait for the fight.now you say that the mosley - floyd tests stopped 18 days before the fight.whilst this is true the fighters did not know this was going to be the case as it was RANDOM TESTING,which means there could have been more tests but the commision conducting the tests decided to stop there.am sure you are smart enough to see the point here..??
      As for pac agreeing to the 14 days only NOW,i am glad he did this BUT floyd said in february and before the mosley fight that the test will be up to the fight and that the offer was off the table..these are facts i know you have knowledge of so why make a thread to discredit any of these fighters??
      i know you hate floyd but bros,you need to check the facts and tell the whole story as it is.
      lets be real about this at least.peace.
      Fact of matter is Pac agrees now to 14days OST which previously Flyod offered, no excuse for Flyod not to accept it. Lets get it on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        and guess what's there smartest answer everytime we say this.

with sense fan: pacquiao is now lowering his ego just to make the fight happen. he agreed to the 14 day OST. what now? what's stopping the fight? that's what floyd insisted right? now here it is.

stupid *****: the 14-day OST was long gone.

What the hell is that?!!!!

sorry floyd. but there is really no reason to avoid this fight anymore.
        listen,i dont get you guys.i support both guys but the double standards are ridiculous..
        you know as much as i do that in february and before the mosley fight floyd said the tests need to go up to the fight.so WHY OH WHY is pac agreeing to something that is not there?
        am not saying that all this floyd demanding tests is wrong or right but you seem to be blinded by the facts i have just told you.
        lets all use common sense for heavens sake..pac is cool but some of you fans are deluded.chill out.

Comment

Exactly! The *****s want to see Pac vs OST than Pac vs Floyd!
          how sad especially now that pac has agreed to they're 14-days. they should be thankful with that but then ....

what's there smartest answer everytime we say this.

with sense fan: pacquiao is now lowering his ego just to make the fight happen. he agreed to the 14 day OST. what now? what's stopping the fight? that's what floyd insisted right? now here it is.

stupid *****: the 14-day OST was long gone.

What the hell is that?!!!!

sorry floyd. but there is really no reason to avoid this fight anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUD. View Post
            OK let's get real?

Why did USADA stopped the blood tests for Floyd and Mosley at 18 days?

Is it because the tests are sufficient enough till the next test after the fight?
            that is something we will never know unless you care to give them a ring and find out for us but jumping to your conclusion is based on your opinion my friends.

Comment

What's the testing for? Tests or not, positive or negative...they already made up their mind that Pacquiao was, is, and will be a cheater.
              Exactly. And here we are fans who want to see the fight have pretended all along that Pac is a juicer just to feed these *****s/pac hater's insanity. The OST in the May/Mosley fight was just for show. Every freaking adult with half a brain knows it.

And we're back acting as if Pac is a ped user, again just to feed these goddam sob's egos.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                Fact of matter is Pac agrees now to 14days OST which previously Flyod offered, no excuse for Flyod not to accept it. Lets get it on!!!
                oh my lord!!! you are completely missing the point.maybe this will help.
                FACTS:
                IN FEBRUARY AND BEFORE THE MOSLEY FIGHT FLOYD SAID THE TESTS WILL NOW HAVE TO GO UP TILL THE FIGHT!
                so why is pac agreeing to something that is not there??
                please oh please come up with an answer that makes sense.no disrespect bros but you got to come more constructive than your previous statements.

Comment

that is something we will never know unless you care to give them a ring and find out for us but jumping to your conclusion is based on your opinion my friends.
                  I find joy everytime I read these kind of comments (bolded) from floyd fanatics.

Comment

I want the fight to happen, but on a even playing field

No cut-off date because that would allow cheating

Comment

I find joy everytime I read these kind of comments (bolded) from floyd fanatics.
                      huh???? i like both pac and floyd bros so whats your point,Dic*head!
                      cause you cant back nothing up you chat **** instead..kmt

Comment

Working...
                      X