Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody here really think Floyd can hurt Gatti??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody here really think Floyd can hurt Gatti??

i here people saying Gatti will get KO. With what?!?!? this kid has no power at this weight, none what so ever, and people are talking about how hes going to KO the toughest fighter in our era??

I think he will hurt Gatti as the rounds wear on...

Comment

The effectiveness of Floyd punches is all down to speed. He has absolutely no power @ 140.

Can he hurt Gatti? as in shake him up? Hell no. But with Arturos tendency to cut, Floyd might be able to mark him up around the eyes & get a stoppage that way.

If Floyds smart though, He'll run all night.

Comment

I'm not sure that Floyd hurt Angel Manfreddy, but he pinned him against the ropes and landed about 25 unanswered punches prompting a stoppage....

Comment

Originally posted by ottoevans
          i here people saying Gatti will get KO. With what?!?!? this kid has no power at this weight, none what so ever, and people are talking about how hes going to KO the toughest fighter in our era??
          not with one punch but i guarantee you gatti gonna be feelin them counter and/or lead right hands

Comment

For those who say Floyd has no power @ 140, what are you basing that on? I'm just curious. If Manfredy could knock Gatti out...then its silly to think Floyd can't. I mean even if Floyd wasn't that hard of a puncher...Gatti doesn't have the greatest chin anyway...he's always on the canvass, that's why so many people like him...

Comment

Originally posted by Zab Super Judah
              not with one punch but i guarantee you gatti gonna be feelin them counter and/or lead right hands
              LOL I like your avatar...I remember that

Comment

from what i've seen in floyds 140 fights, theres nothing that tells me that he can KO gatti. his last fight against a no name gy it took him 8 rounds to get him out of there... n he was landing tons of punches, i mean mayweather is struggling to get the 140 weight cuz hes at like 135 lol.... can he hurt gatti?... sure he can. any fighter can be hurt by any other fighter, if its thrown at the right time, angle, and most of all, the right punch

Comment

He is not struggling to make weight he made weight the first day of camp. Gatti however most definitly is.

Comment

I don't think that Floyd has to hurt Gatti.

He'll simply outbox him for twelve rounds and take a wide unanimous decision.

Embarrassing night for Gatti.

Comment

Working...
                    X