Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-20-2010, 08:46 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,813,522,807.92
Total Points: 209,819,836,309.21
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 
Default BREAKING NEWS: Landis Admits doping, accuses Armstrong: MUST READ!!

Cyclist Floyd Landis Admits Doping, Alleges Use by Armstrong and Others

Floyd Landis, the American cyclist whose 2006 Tour De France victory was nullified after a positive doping test, has sent a series of emails to cycling officials and sponsors admitting to, and detailing, his systematic use of performance enhancing drugs during his career. The emails also claim that other riders and cycling officials allegedly participated in doping, including seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong.

Associated Press

Floyd Landis toasts with a glass of champagne as he pedals during the final stage of the 93rd Tour de France cycling race in July 2006.
.It's unclear how many emails Mr. Landis sent. Three emails, which are dated between April 30 and May 6, have been reviewed by The Wall Street Journal. Mr. Landis copied seven people on these three emails, including officials with USA Cycling and the International Cycling Union. Three people who have seen the emails and spoken to Mr. Landis about them say they are authentic.

Mr. Armstrong did not respond to messages seeking comment Wednesday evening. Mr. Armstrong has faced a number of doping accusations during his career, which he has denied. He has never been sanctioned.

Mr. Landis's charges couldn't be independently verified. Mr. Landis did not respond to a request for comment.

In the emails, he expressed frustration about the inability of antidoping officials to clean up the sport.

View Full Image

AFP/Getty Images

Mr. Armstrong rides alongside Mr. Landis during a rest day of the 90th Tour de France in July 2003.
.After the Tour De France stripped Mr. Landis of his 2006 victory for testing positive for elevated levels of testosterone after one crucial stage of the race, the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency gave him a two-year ban from the sport. From the moment the positive test was revealed, Mr. Landis has denied publicly ever using performance enhancing drugs.

The emails are particularly focused on American riders. Mr. Landis said in them that during his career, he and other American riders learned how to conduct blood transfusions, take the synthetic blood booster Erythropoietin, or EPO, and use steroids. Mr. Landis said he started using testosterone patches, then progressed to blood transfusions, EPO, and a liquid steroid taken orally.

In one of the emails, dated April 30 and addressed to Stephen Johnson, the president of USA Cycling, Mr. Landis said that Mr. Armstrong's longtime coach, Johan Bruyneel, introduced Mr. Landis to the use of steroid patches, blood doping and human growth hormone in 2002 and 2003, his first two years on the U.S. Postal Service team. He alleged Mr. Armstrong helped him understand the way the drugs worked. "He and I had lengthy discussions about it on our training rides during which time he also explained to me the evolution of EPO testing and how transfusions were now necessary due to the inconvenience of the new test," Mr. Landis claimed in the email. He claimed he was instructed by Mr. Bruyneel how to use synthetic EPO and steroids and how to carry out blood transfusions that doping officials wouldn't be able to detect. Mr. Bruyneel and Mr. Johnson could not be reached for comment.

In the same email, Mr. Landis wrote that after breaking his hip in 2003, he flew to Girona, Spain—a training hub for American riders—and had two half-liter units of blood extracted from his body in three-week intervals to be used later during the Tour de France. The extraction, Mr. Landis claimed, took place in Mr. Armstrong's apartment, where blood bags belonging to Mr. Armstrong and his then-teammate George Hincapie were kept in a refrigerator in Mr. Armstrong's closet. Mr. Landis said he was asked to check the temperature of the blood daily. According to Mr. Landis, Mr. Armstrong left for a few weeks and asked Mr. Landis to make sure the electricity didn't go off and ruin the blood. George Hincapie, through a spokesman, denied the allegations.

View Full Image

European Pressphoto Agency

Lance Armstrong crosses the finish line to win the 17th stage of the Tour de France in July 2004.
.In the email sent on April 30 to Mr. Johnson, Mr. Landis said that in 2006, after leaving the U.S. Postal Service team for a team sponsored by Swiss hearing aide manufacturer Phonak, he said he told Andy Rihs, the team's owner, that he had been involved in a blood doping program in the past with his old team and wanted to continue doing so with Phonak. He said Mr. Rihs, who is the chairman of Sonova Holding AG, the Switzerland-based parent company for Phonak, agreed to pay for the same doping operations at Phonak. After Mr. Landis's positive test—which was for testosterone and not blood doping—the team disbanded in 2006. Mr. Rihs and a Sonova spokesman could not be reached for comment.

In addition to these allegations, Mr. Landis's emails called current anti-doping efforts "a charade," detailed how to use EPO without getting caught and claimed he helped former teammates Levi Leipheimer and Dave Zabriskie take EPO before one Tour of California race. Mr. Leipheimer and Mr. Zabriskie could not be reached for comment.

Just to let you all know Armstrong was one of the most tested athletes on the planet along with Landis.....as far as i know WADA conducts the tests for Tour de Farce.......and they still copuldn't catch these guys......

This is a post (below iun red) from Dwyers (most of you should know who this is) youtube Channel......just as i suspected...Las Vegas (THE NSAC) doesn't even test for EPO.....what the fuk is the media over there doing........these losers don't even test for it....no wwonder Pac will do what the commission says..........cheating cunts!!!!

Breaking News: Former Tour de France winner Floyd Landis has admitted to doping and EPO usage. He claims to have had a way to get around the Tour's EPO blood testing. ***65279; Note that Shane Mosley has previously admitted to EPO usage in the past. Most boxing jurisdictions - including Las Vegas & Texas - currently do not test for EPO. Landis claims that former teammate Lance Armstrong also used PEDs.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-20-2010, 08:48 AM
Benny Leonard
Liberty

Rep Power: 25 Benny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 759,465.21
Total Points: 1,260,232.08

You need to catch up. My PED are better than yours.

And if someone beat me to it and I didn't see it...how dare you. How dare you.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:49 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute

fom another article:

Landis' 2006 victory in the Tour de France was nullified by a positive test for synthetic testosterone and set off a series of legal skirmishes.

He told ESPN.com he used EPO, testosterone, HGH and also had frequent blood transfusions along with using female hormones.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:51 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Like i said........NSAC does note even test for EPO.........how dumb is that.....it is the most beneficial PED a boxer could use........
Old 05-20-2010, 08:53 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Leonard View Post
You need to catch up. My PED are better than yours.

And if someone beat me to it and I didn't see it...how dare you. How dare you.

ok i seem to have missed that this has been posted and probably completely ignored too........such a shame
Old 05-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Benny Leonard
Liberty

Rep Power: 25 Benny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 759,465.21
Total Points: 1,260,232.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by check hook View Post
ok i seem to have missed that this has been posted and probably completely ignored too........such a shame
Don't worry about it. I do it all the time. I just try to find the best PED on the market to keep up and sometimes I win a race or two.

Most of the threads on NSB are similar anyway. Having two of the same thing doesn't matter really. Especially when one seems "new" and has less pages to read more people tend to think it is easier to post there.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:01 AM
FLYBOY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 FLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 377,998.11

I don't see Boxers these days as they used to be. I mean you never know who is taking what because one freakin piss test doesn't cut it! Floyd Mayweather we know 100% is 100% clean. Let's see who else steps up to the plate and does the testing.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:07 AM
stormfroe
£ for £

Rep Power: 7 stormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 872,161,300.10
Total Points: 872,166,797.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYBOY View Post
I don't see Boxers these days as they used to be. I mean you never know who is taking what because one freakin piss test doesn't cut it! Floyd Mayweather we know 100% is 100% clean. Let's see who else steps up to the plate and does the testing.
how about before he fought mosley?
Old 05-20-2010, 11:09 AM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,009,172,585.58
Total Points: 3,019,558,429.44
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolTec View Post
how about before he fought mosley?
There's only one official fight ever in the history of boxing apparently. It's Mayweather/Mosley. Everything else is prior. Ali never had random blood testing.. Throw away the key.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:30 AM
JoeKickAss
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 JoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,784,119,110.39
Total Points: 10,784,701,726.04

Landis is just hater. Some guys are just gifted and better. Accusing Lance has always seemed like the cool thing to do.