No announcement yet.

I'm a David Haye fan but I'm losing my patience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a David Haye fan but I'm losing my patience

Haye better fight one of the Klitschko brothers next. It would really be sickening if he didn't because he has been talking badly about the Klitschkos for more than two years now.

C'mon Haye, make it happen already
    Disappointed
    79.17%
    Haye doesnt need to fight one of the Klitschko brothers next
    20.83%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Haye better fight one of the Klitschko brothers next. It would really be sickening if he didn't because he has been talking badly about the Klitschkos for more than two years now.

ariza looks like a creepy uncle in that picture

Comment

I used to like Haye as well but I can't defend him no more. If he fights the Klits I'll be rooting for him but I find it unlikely. I've gone from defending Haye to defending the Klits because they at least are trying to push the fight.

Comment

Haye is making himself appear like a pussio.

There's no professional logic in delaying to take one of them on, except to avoid them or wait for them to age - and we all know The Saviour Of The Heavyweight Division® wouldn't get down like that, so what's he waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Haye fights the Klitschkos next or he's a fraud.

Comment

well its gonna be the biggest heavyweight fight in the last few years. the only reason i defend his actions is and i hope, is that hes building his name to get his rightful share of the purse. if thats the reason then **** yeah the klitschkos call all the shots with everybody they fight so i dont blame him at all

Comment

haye is trying to do what mayweather does
              he's already on wlads mind
              i mean wlad could have easily ignored him
              because haye hsa done nothing at heavywegitht
              but he fell for hayes trap

if wlad doesnt keep his composure against haye
              it might make it easy for haye toland

Comment

If he doesn't fight a Klitschko next I won't be a fan anymore. It's been going on for too long now

Comment

If Haye doesn't fight atleast 1 of the Klits in his next fight I'm calling him a ****ing punk ass **** ***** coward

Comment

the Haye fans seem like REAL boxing fans.....fans of some other fighters would be makin' all kinds of **** up....but you dudes are keepin' it 100!!

Comment

Working...
                    X