Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-17-2010, 02:55 PM
chilost
Contender

Rep Power: 10 chilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,546,275.98
Total Points: 18,572,097.89
To my man Chi for being a good sport. - S a m u r a i No Message - chilost 
Send a message via AIM to chilost
Default Unification Question????

okay I know how some of these Sanc Orgs can be about unifications. The WBC doesnt want their title with the IBF or WBO ala Bradley's & Alexander's attempts.

how come its so different for Women Boxing?

There has been plenty of unified champs from the WBC, WBA, WBO female champs.
Just last week WBA/WBC Female Welterweight Champion Cecilila Braekhus added the WBO Title to her collection. Also the Late Giselle Salandy was a unified champ for the WBC, WBA & WIBA champ.

So then My question is why are the orgs like WBC trippin when the men unify? you figure that they would make more money off the men's unification than the women's so money cant be the answer.

Any thought?

:FLAG:
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,377,748.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilost View Post
So then My question is why are the orgs like WBC trippin when the men unify? you figure that they would make more money off the men's unification than the women's so money cant be the answer.

Any thought?

:FLAG:

the more champs there are, the more the sanctioning orgs can make money.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:20 PM
chilost
Contender

Rep Power: 10 chilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond reputechilost has a reputation beyond repute

yeah but even if they are unified they still have to pay the separate fees to WBA, WBC, WBO or IBF. so they would get their money regardless
Old 05-17-2010, 04:17 PM
chilost
Contender

I know that when they are unified champs of 3 belts that the fees go down some but the men will still have to pay for each belt.