Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-12-2010, 12:58 PM
freeloada
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 freeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,047,152,989,328.89
Total Points: 3,047,153,046,303.62
it wouldn't be very 'pinoy' on my part to just buy 1...here's another - Makavelli more beer for the homey - Makavelli Cheers - mangler balut from the PI! lol - JM1 heres your favorite bigmac lol - JM1 
For my bro' - jazluvr449 another one cuz you're the best! - jazluvr449 These look nice lined up...lol. - jazluvr449 gracias bud - Makavelli There we are! Thanks for all you do! - jazluvr449 
medal of honor for you - jazluvr No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada 
No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jazluvr449 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to freeloada
Default Sergio Martinez 'disses' Manny Pacquiao 'Mayweather is the P4P best fighter on earth'

It didn't take long for Sergio Martinez to throw Manny Pacquiao under the bus; Albeit, his comments weren't as bad as others. In a recent interview, Sergio Martinez expressed his desire to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr after the announcement that Kelly Pavlik would waive the rematch clause and move up in weight. During his 'excitement', Sergio forgot about a certain Congressman and dubbed Floyd Mayweather Jr the best fighter on the planet.

"Mayweather is the pound for pound best fighter on earth and whatever Maywaether says, I will accept. It will be an honor to fight him regardless of the weight, but it has to be at 154 and up because I can't get below 154. I will not sacrifice my life for any amount of money. I don't mind doing any [drug] tests that he demands and I will do them with pleasure - up until the day of the fight." Martinez, Boxingscene.com
Congressman
Sergio, I was just hopping on your bandwagon last month and proclaiming you as a great fighter but now I'm thinking you have taken too many punches from Williams and Pavlik because the Congressman Manny Pacquiao is the best 'pound for pound' fighter on Earth. However, I will let it slide this time because you've done everything else right so far. For those that don't know, this is what 'we' like to call Sarcasm. The debate between Manny and Floyd Jr being the best 'pound for pound' fighter will continue until they fight each other and settle it in the ring.
154 weight
As Sergio stated, there's no realistic way that he can drop down to 147. So, for a fight to happen between he and Floyd Jr, Mayweather would have to move up to 154. The good thing is, it's been stated by the so called boxing experts that Floyd Jr can easily move up to 154 and fight.
Drug Tests
The one area that will kill all negotiations between Manny and Floyd, seems to be a non-issue for Sergio. He has stated that he will take the tests according to Floyd's demands. So, this should not be a problem for either side.
Will it Happen?
Michael Rodgers Sacramento, CA "Do you think Floyd Jr will accept the fight with Sergio Martinez?"
I think there's a good chance of this fight happening. Sergio is a tough fighter with 3 world titles in 2 different weight classes. He's respected by many, even though that list probably got shorter when he called Floyd Jr the best fighter on earth. Sergio is a big enough name and has enough appeal to make 'average' boxing fans take notice that Floyd is not fighting a bum.
Floyd Jr will have to move up in weight which shouldn't be a problem. But I'm gonna call it like it is. If Floyd Jr moves up to fight Martinez then the chants of Mayweather Jr being a "coward" need to stop. What he may have done in the past wouldn't matter because he's taking on a highly talented opponent in a higher weight class. But if Floyd Jr dismisses Sergio's challenge, and Paull Williams' challenge, and the fight between Manny breaks down then by all means get on the biggest platform and shout as loud as you can that he's 'ducking and running'.

link
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Smooth Criminal
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 39,240.31

Sergio is an honest and admirable man, unlike that cheating coward Pacroid who cheats on his family and tries to gun down his political rivals.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:01 PM
EngorgedW/Blood
Banned

Rep Power: 0 EngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,824,457,081.71
Total Points: 17,781,031,666.89
apple a day keeps the trolls away - MARKBNLV for the Generosity - project xxx1 chat crew - project xxx1 Pure Class and Generous. - deanrw No Message - -veteran420- 
Have another - jazluvr Happy Holidays :D! - Dorian.. enjoy - project xxx1 heres your gold medal for never giving me gifts congrats - Ether ATG Poster - Dorian.. 
Protein for you, Overeem told me to hook you up! - Dorian.. Subway brawler. - Dorian.. get it poppin. - Ether Not the sandwich, the Series. :D - sigrab Italian BMT on flatbread. - Dorian.. 
ATG.. - Dorian.. thank you - joe strong Happy Egg Day Kev :kiss: - Bossy thanks for the advice, respect :) - Alx. ATG and one of my all time favourite posters! :love: - Bossy 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

I don't see how that is a diss. It comes of more as an opinion who a lot of other people agree with. It's 50/50 on who the best is according to boxing fans.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Born2Live
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Born2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,147,240,114.06
Total Points: 1,178,428,166.36
For making me laugh. - Barnburner 

So where is the diss to Pacquiao?

Calling Mayweather P4P king isn't a diss neither, just a very legitimate opinion which i agree on.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:02 PM
EngorgedW/Blood
Banned

Rep Power: 0 EngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,824,457,081.71
Total Points: 17,781,031,666.89
apple a day keeps the trolls away - MARKBNLV for the Generosity - project xxx1 chat crew - project xxx1 Pure Class and Generous. - deanrw No Message - -veteran420- 
Have another - jazluvr Happy Holidays :D! - Dorian.. enjoy - project xxx1 heres your gold medal for never giving me gifts congrats - Ether ATG Poster - Dorian.. 
Protein for you, Overeem told me to hook you up! - Dorian.. Subway brawler. - Dorian.. get it poppin. - Ether Not the sandwich, the Series. :D - sigrab Italian BMT on flatbread. - Dorian.. 
ATG.. - Dorian.. thank you - joe strong Happy Egg Day Kev :kiss: - Bossy thanks for the advice, respect :) - Alx. ATG and one of my all time favourite posters! :love: - Bossy 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Sergio is an honest and admirable man, unlike that cheating coward Pacroid who cheats on his family and tries to gun down his political rivals.
Lol that made me laugh. How outright and straight forward you said it.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Michael Hall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Michael Hall has much to be proud ofMichael Hall has much to be proud ofMichael Hall has much to be proud ofMichael Hall has much to be proud ofMichael Hall has much to be proud ofMichael Hall has much to be proud ofMichael Hall has much to be proud ofMichael Hall has much to be proud ofMichael Hall has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 116,214.43

LMAOOOO!

I love Manny Pacquiao but he looks bad right now. Real bad. I'm starting to finally believe that my boy is juicing.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck then it's a muthaf**** duck!
Old 05-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Clyde Barrow
King of the Castle

Rep Power: 28 Clyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,149,691,683.95
Total Points: 18,149,702,700.45
A Sony 72in  plasma HDTV for you Clyde - Tek My Pounches Great forum member award! Heh... - jazluvr449 No Message - MARKBNLV enjoy - Marcov have one on me - TBear 
More beer Clyde - MANGLER beer - -JAWS- cocktail hour - MANGLER have some wine Clyde - MANGLER more drank - MANGLER 
enjoy - TBear beer 4 clyde - Old Coward another round - TBear thread - D.I.E.S.E.L have a blue parallelogram Clyde - Jack Napier 
lets get wasted - led BURRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Lionel. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Autism - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -JAWS- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -veteran420- Autism - -veteran420- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - -veteran420- Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - aye, cunts 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - aye, cunts Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - aye, cunts Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -veteran420- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - aye, cunts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Raider Monkz Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Izrock 

Why does everyone think a compliment toward PBF or Pac is inherently a diss toward the other? Martinez didn't say anything inflammatory about Pac.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:06 PM
JoHnNyBoXeR
Pressure busts Pipes!!

Rep Power: 11 JoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,393,510.30
Total Points: 23,566,613.28

I think Mayweather is the best p4p fighter .. not sure what the writer is getting at here.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:20 PM
nujabes77

Rep Power: 36 nujabes77 has a reputation beyond reputenujabes77 has a reputation beyond reputenujabes77 has a reputation beyond reputenujabes77 has a reputation beyond reputenujabes77 has a reputation beyond reputenujabes77 has a reputation beyond reputenujabes77 has a reputation beyond reputenujabes77 has a reputation beyond reputenujabes77 has a reputation beyond reputenujabes77 has a reputation beyond reputenujabes77 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,175,426,460,993.55
Total Points: 1,175,426,728,618.69
an apple a day keeps the doctors away lol. - kadyo wo apples a day keep the smile in your face - kadyo three apples a day is equal to one banana in terms of potassium LOL. - kadyo I hope four apples a day won't make you hate apples ahahahahaha - kadyo another apple for you - JM1 
TY tol. Eto na ung mansanas. - jhacen santol owns apple - xcaret's lover Apples galore homey - mangler ribions only - BAD-BOY apple - IGoRoTakô 
ayan na apple mo - sinned More apples homey - mangler The last apple homey - mangler Apple kapatid ! - ^FoX ty - BoxingChaos 
I was tempted to upset the applecart... - S a m u r a i W'sup... - S a m u r a i ayan - kadyo an apple a day, keeps u busog all day - BABYBOXER one for you! - led 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BAD-BOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jhacen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chinoy AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BoxingChaos AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BoxingChaos AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jhacen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Psychо AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr. Green 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chinoy 

hes trying to get a fight with floyd... of course he would say that
Old 05-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Zarco
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Zarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,235,020.90
Total Points: 1,005,761,989.44
Feliz Ano Nuevo!!! - E.P.T. 

Actually, it seems like he put a bit of sarcasm in the article as he states, hes just messing around because he thinks Pac is #1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Rockwell
For those that don't know, this is what 'we' like to call Sarcasm

Last edited by Zarco; 05-12-2010 at 01:28 PM.