Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-25-2011, 09:18 AM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,314,891.38
Default Timothy Bradley's record is looking way better than himself in the ring

Another clear example of a record not corresponding to what we see in the ring. Like Joe Calzaghe and many others, these days are sad days for boxing. Well, Tim's last 3 opponents have a combined record of 77-0. The guy has T-Rex arms, can't jab effectively vs good opposition, doesn't have much power either. He does have the will to win no matter what (head, elbows, chairs and kitchen sinks) but IMO He's not as good as the record shows. It will be another 20 years until we see the next Floyd Mayweather Jr. I'm telling you. Only Andre Ward comes close IMO, but also not as good.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-25-2011, 09:20 AM
iPhoneKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 iPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,424,280,287.68
Total Points: 11,716,239,852.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
Another clear example of a record not corresponding to what we see in the ring. Like Joe Calzaghe and many others, these days are sad days for boxing. Well, Tim's last 3 opponents have a combined record of 77-0. The guy has T-Rex arms, can't jab effectively vs good opposition, doesn't have much power either. He does have the will to win no matter what (head, elbows, chairs and kitchen sinks) but IMO He's not as good as the record shows. It will be another 20 years until we see the next Floyd Mayweather Jr. I'm telling you. Only Andre Ward comes close IMO, but also not as good.
Ward is not all that. I think potentially Dirrell could be better. However he is a hoe.

Bradley is no where near good as anyone says, good all round, but nothing great.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:27 AM
northernmonkey
Contender

Total Points: 5,011,163.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
Ward is not all that. I think potentially Dirrell could be better. However he is a hoe.

Bradley is no where near good as anyone says, good all round, but nothing great.
I agree about Dirrell all the talent to be great shame he's a ***** with no heart.

Bradley is so overrated its not even funny, his existence annoys me!
Old 06-25-2011, 10:07 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,131,640,349,694,581.00
Total Points: 2,137,664,939,367,152.25
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
There will never be another Mayweather because there is only one Mayweather..Was there another SRL??Another Duran??Another Tyson??Etc etc etc..Bradley is what he is,a good fighter who has found ways to win and beat the odds..You can't be mad at that,as long as Bradley keeps winning there will be no doubt about it..Bradley is a very good fighter who has the chance to become great...Here's a fact when's the last time Bradley was in a close fight??I'll tell you with Witter,that's a hell of a long time ago..And it's not like Bradley has fought bums,he has fought legit threats and has dominated...

Ok he did not do it like Pac or May so the hell what..He did it none the less,Ward and Bradley are very similar which is why it's so funny to hear you say Ward is close but Bradley is leagues behind..Tbh that really just does not make any sense..
Old 06-25-2011, 10:18 AM
ChampBox@PR
Team Cotto

Rep Power: 21 ChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 639,609,701,546.36
Total Points: 652,649,686,281.63
medal for champ - Sh!thead You could do with a gift laddo - rorymac always a good poster and a character! - jreckoning For forgetting about you. Friends? :D - TintaBoricua Cotto-Martinez: good post! War Cotto!!! - jose830 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Quote:
Originally Posted by romebyko View Post
There will never be another Mayweather because there is only one Mayweather..Was there another SRL??Another Duran??Another Tyson??Etc etc etc..Bradley is what he is,a good fighter who has found ways to win and beat the odds..You can't be mad at that,as long as Bradley keeps winning there will be no doubt about it..Bradley is a very good fighter who has the chance to become great...Here's a fact when's the last time Bradley was in a close fight??I'll tell you with Witter,that's a hell of a long time ago..And it's not like Bradley has fought bums,he has fought legit threats and has dominated...

Ok he did not do it like Pac or May so the hell what..He did it none the less,Ward and Bradley are very similar which is why it's so funny to hear you say Ward is close but Bradley is leagues behind..Tbh that really just does not make any sense..
You are correct Sr., but you forgot to say that BRadley is a b*tch for ducking Khan!!!!
Old 06-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Rip Chudd
1 John 2:22

Rep Power: 35 Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,837,025,191,029,345,280.00
Total Points: 1,936,915,191,029,351,936.00
Happy Holidays Chip! - Lorily Yeah that's right - Rip Chudd Lollllllllllllllll drink it down with some pepsi - -Kev- e-billionaire - MANIAC310 for being richer than me for a couple hours - MANIAC310 
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by romebyko View Post

Agreed. Well said.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,131,640,349,694,581.00
Total Points: 2,137,664,939,367,152.25
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
You are correct Sr., but you forgot to say that BRadley is a b*tch for ducking Khan!!!!
You'll be the first to wear the Bradley Brand..
Old 06-25-2011, 10:48 AM
Vilicious86
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Vilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,073,938.87

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernmonkey;10740979[B
]I agree about Dirrell all the talent to be great shame he's a ***** with no heart.[/B]

Bradley is so overrated its not even funny, his existence annoys me!

The Dirrell hate needs to stop. His family said his personality actually changed after he took that cheap shot from Abraham due to brain damage. You so-called tough guys act like he fought 3 months later and showed no ill-effects. He's been out of the ring ever since that night! Show some respect.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:56 AM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 44 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 847,542,406,268,045,184.00
Total Points: 855,442,406,368,061,824.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen 
best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator Best dude wins - Capaedia 
you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

There are so many things I don't like about Bradley I don't even know where to begin. He seems like a decent guy outside of boxing but I'm talking about his headbutts and how he calls out fighters and then when they say "Lets fight" he ducks and dodges.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:56 AM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 1,000,314,891.38

Quote:

Ward is more the total package. Mentally he's more mature, Dirrell reminds me more of Zab Judah, he may even be a little faster but he's not the same as Ward who knows what the game demands of him and delivers. Back to the topic, i don't see anything great about Bradley, do you? Anyone? Am i missing something? Yeah he's there mentally like Ward but again, he doesn't have the physical traits or skills to really excel when he's forced to face good opposition one after the other. But then again he's done that in the last 3 and still won. Though he looked like crap doing it.