Why are some of you fans so blind your hero is a coward ...... - Page 2 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 07:19 PM #11
Cgarcia Cgarcia is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,879
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 26,661.61
Bank: 825,868,158,878.13
Total Points: 825,868,185,539.74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4real View Post
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...rass/hater.jpg

He'll end Manny reign of being the media champ.... Becoming victim 42, the medias walking talking excuse for losing.......
Hey listen, and I'm serious. You don't throw roadblocks after roadblocks if you think that Pac is easy work. Tha's effing cowardice. Plain and clear.

You know what. I don't know who's going to win. Pac may indeed be an easy work. But I'm not one effing ***** who can't seem to take the possibility of Floyd losing the fight. Singling out Pac for ped testing demands is clear as a duck's quack that these Mayweathers see something different about Pac. But here you don't seem to agree. How's that?

Last edited by Cgarcia; 05-10-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Cgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-10-2010, 07:36 PM #12
b4real b4real is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hot Vegas Nv,
Posts: 533
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
b4real will become famous soon enough
Points: 70,181.07
Bank: 17.57
Total Points: 70,198.64
for your bf to stick in your ass - .PrettyBoy32. this is for your bf to put in your ass - .PrettyBoy32. because you are gay - .PrettyBoy32. because you are gay - .PrettyBoy32. I heard you love peni5's in your ass - .PrettyBoy32. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
Hey listen, and I'm serious. You don't throw roadblocks after roadblocks if you think that Pac is easy work. Tha's effing cowardice. Plain and clear.

You know what. I don't know who's going to win. Pac may indeed be an easy work. But I'm not one effing ***** who can't seem to take the possibility of Floyd losing the fight. Singling out Pac for ped testing demands is clear as a duck's quack that these Mayweathers see something different about Pac. But here you don't seem to agree. How's that?
Roadblocks...... Fact Floyd asked for one thing OST....... It was on the table since day one sir......
b4real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:40 PM #13
Cgarcia Cgarcia is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,879
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 26,661.61
Bank: 825,868,158,878.13
Total Points: 825,868,185,539.74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4real View Post
Roadblocks...... Fact Floyd asked for one thing OST....... It was on the table since day one sir......
I'm lost now. I thought you said Pac has no chance of winning the fight with Floyd?
Cgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:49 PM #14
b4real b4real is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hot Vegas Nv,
Posts: 533
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
b4real will become famous soon enough
Points: 70,181.07
Bank: 17.57
Total Points: 70,198.64
for your bf to stick in your ass - .PrettyBoy32. this is for your bf to put in your ass - .PrettyBoy32. because you are gay - .PrettyBoy32. because you are gay - .PrettyBoy32. I heard you love peni5's in your ass - .PrettyBoy32. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
I'm lost now. I thought you said Pac has no chance of winning the fight with Floyd?

He doesn't ..... Wtf does your last statement pertain to.... Oh i get it this ****ted on your theory .......






Hey listen, and I'm serious. You don't throw roadblocks after roadblocks if you think that Pac is easy work. Tha's effing cowardice. Plain and clear.

You know what. I don't know who's going to win. Pac may indeed be an easy work. But I'm not one effing ***** who can't seem to take the possibility of Floyd losing the fight. Singling out Pac for ped testing demands is clear as a duck's quack that these Mayweathers see something different about Pac. But here you don't seem to agree. How's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4real View Post
Roadblocks...... Fact Floyd asked for one thing OST....... It was on the table since day one sir......
b4real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:49 PM #15
stormfroe stormfroe is offline
for
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 299
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
stormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,849.32
Bank: 1,744,226,272.30
Total Points: 1,744,233,121.62
Default

"easy money! easy fight"

"but first lets do a test, to level the playing field"

stormfroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:53 PM #16
jonesy jonesy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,588
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
jonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 532,402.21
Bank: 258,285.87
Total Points: 790,688.08
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Default

Your straight up dumb if you dont see this OST as the sham that it is. Floyd dont want it. If he did the fight would have been made already like every other boxing match in history. Simple.
jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:07 PM #17
ModernTalking ModernTalking is offline
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,658
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,292,348.76
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,292,348.76
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Default

Pac is Fighter Of The Decade and Folyd is jealous of it so what's your point.
ModernTalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:08 PM #18
Cgarcia Cgarcia is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,879
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 26,661.61
Bank: 825,868,158,878.13
Total Points: 825,868,185,539.74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolTec View Post
"easy money! easy fight"

"but first lets do a test, to level the playing field"

Lol. They're getting dumber and dumber everyday.
Cgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:14 PM #19
baracuda baracuda is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,940
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
baracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,170,043.94
Bank: 2,882.18
Total Points: 10,172,926.12
Be Joyful - Gift Giver beer aro ta long weekend :beerchug: - peyk-peyk tagay mo lamet aro :beerchug: - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - irrashai19 
Default

a coward needs special rules (OST)to fight the best......
baracuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:06 PM #20
b4real b4real is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hot Vegas Nv,
Posts: 533
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
b4real will become famous soon enough
Points: 70,181.07
Bank: 17.57
Total Points: 70,198.64
for your bf to stick in your ass - .PrettyBoy32. this is for your bf to put in your ass - .PrettyBoy32. because you are gay - .PrettyBoy32. because you are gay - .PrettyBoy32. I heard you love peni5's in your ass - .PrettyBoy32. 
Default

I told yall, yall hero is a coward .... Already lining up Marg. for Nov...... Damn smfh
b4real is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
......, blind, coward, fans, hero

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.