Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-07-2010, 03:07 AM
slickfox
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 slickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 82,926.87
Default pacqiao is whack

I am not impressed with any of his performances and even tho pbf talks alot of bs, everything he says about pac's wins is true. also how can you disregard that morales was winding down his career losing 5 of 6 fights and the one win was against pacquiao. we also know he in reality lost to marquez at least once. I seriously think after mayweather beats him like a drum and busts his face up worse than anyone before(he cuts and swells easily) people will realize how overrated he is. The only win I can give him serious P4P props for is cotto and if he doesnt beat foreman, even that win will be reduced to meaningless.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-07-2010, 03:09 AM
PapaMo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 PapaMo has a reputation beyond reputePapaMo has a reputation beyond reputePapaMo has a reputation beyond reputePapaMo has a reputation beyond reputePapaMo has a reputation beyond reputePapaMo has a reputation beyond reputePapaMo has a reputation beyond reputePapaMo has a reputation beyond reputePapaMo has a reputation beyond reputePapaMo has a reputation beyond reputePapaMo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,537,544,486.01
Total Points: 1,537,611,995.73

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 05-07-2010, 03:10 AM
stormfroe
for

Rep Power: 7 stormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond reputestormfroe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 872,161,300.10
Total Points: 872,166,786.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfox View Post
I am not impressed with any of his performances and even tho pbf talks alot of bs, everything he says about pac's wins is true. also how can you disregard that morales was winding down his career losing 5 of 6 fights and the one win was against pacquiao. we also know he in reality lost to marquez at least once. I seriously think after mayweather beats him like a drum and busts his face up worse than anyone before(he cuts and swells easily) people will realize how overrated he is. The only win I can give him serious P4P props for is cotto and if he doesnt beat foreman, even that win will be reduced to meaningless.
with or without OST ?

Old 05-07-2010, 03:11 AM
-EX-
King Of The Trading Block

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,997,916,956,294.23
Total Points: 3,052,117,896,731.93
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

He's moving up in weight and making bigger men his *****es so he must be doing something right...
Old 05-07-2010, 03:15 AM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 930,399,927,039.50
Total Points: 972,300,629,364.89
Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey 
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective 
A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic bhop &gt; kovalev - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
wake up....here's something to help you wake up and take notice to what kind of SPECIAL animal this Manny Pacquiao is...the dude is off the hook....a RARE breed!!

Old 05-07-2010, 03:17 AM
Dan...
Fredette About It

Rep Power: 35 Dan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,304,832,342.01
Total Points: 3,314,957,145.45
Round on me - boxing2005 Fuck a beer have some Don P with me for B-Hop, i aint drinkin by myself!!! - bearman3000 3K Posts! - T-97 Thanks bro - T-97 great poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Melly-Mel 
cheers to a great poster - Melly-Mel No Message - mt102879 It doesn't help that they are led by Flawless - arguably the most annoying man on the planet. - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Silencers To good debates in 09! - KrisSilver 
lol merry new year , sir. - Left Hook Tua Dr.Joshua: Mix this soda with rum, take a motrin, and call me in the morning. - J. HITTER 6000 posts, congrats! - JAB5239 Give these sour grapes to Ponting next time you see him - The Monk Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Have a cold glass of Fosters - Kevin Jesus You deserve a kick for your red K to Gully - Carnivore Happy Birthday for tomorrow mate. - Philfy These are great! - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EX- View Post
He's moving up in weight and making bigger men his *****es so he must be doing something right...
Exactly.

What is wrong with people? Its like they can't admit that there is more than 1 great fighter in the world.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:18 AM
slickfox
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 slickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these parts

OST really doesnt matter, i think its more of an ego thing for floyd for pac to do what he wants. you cant argue that pacqiao swells easily and with pbf landing near 50 % of his punches his eyes will close within 8 rounds if he is not stopped earlier. if mosley didnt have the power to knock floyd out with a power shot neither does pac....this equals a no win situation. floyd is so right that people like to build fighters up and overrate them and hope they can beat him and lets be honest pacquiao ducked mosley and was scared to fight foreman at 154 when pbf fought a much more talented dlh at his natural weight at 154.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:20 AM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur

Rep Power: 23 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,253,549.44
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
PAC is Fighter Of The Decade and Floyd is very jealous of it.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:24 AM
slickfox
Interim Champion

fighter of the decade based on hype. when floyd exposes him for the fraud p4p king he is considered, the boxing writers will regret that decision. If he continues to decline the random testing with all that $ out there, then he will have worse problems for his legacy than getting whooped by the best fighter of this generation.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:31 AM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Pacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,000,286,130.91
lol - Makavelli a truly brilliant poster - Jack Napier Muahaha! - dan_cov Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Pac makes PBF wins against DLH & Hatton a minor achievement.

Clottey Makes PBF wins against Corrales as overrated.

Cotto exposed PBF as Featherfisted By KOing Judah who Floyd failed to KO.

Floyd best win was with the Prime Castillo who he was gifted a UD the 1st time they've fought. BTW Castillo was eventually become Pac's sparring Partner.

Floyd's best Win= Pac's sparring Partner!!