Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Tamis!
Six-String-Ninja

Rep Power: 33 Tamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,059,389,624,931.56
Total Points: 7,060,156,157,834.04
Great Poster with Brilliant taste in Music - Stone Roses! For a fellow Beatles fan - Stone Roses! cheers! - led for NU107 - led Cheers!! - BABYBOXER 
have a beer mate - sweetpea87 thanks for being a mate! - Ray* For a super guy! - jazluvr For a man of honor - jazluvr 100 B - MANIAC310 
these are great - jazluvr No Message - sweetpea87 They don't have guitars as gifts, so here's a beer instead! - sweetpea87 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatnickuh View Post
So what are you, a Pacquiao stan?

I'm a Pancho Villa stan before a Pacfan!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-04-2010, 10:48 AM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 87 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,478,445,596,233.98
Total Points: 82,481,611,075,924.47
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
Man up and answer?

I already answered your questions mate, what more do you want from me? You gonna discredit me like what you do with all your questions not related to the topic? Why don't you create a thread about that?

Is staying on topic too much to ask?
I didn't think you could. Again, when Floyd says he wants an even playing field, it means he wants to ensure that neither fighter is cheating. So why OST? To ensure that! Unless you think by taking the test too, he believes he himself is cheating as well?
Old 05-04-2010, 10:49 AM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 87 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Well "care" and "acknowledge" aren't synonyms. You said that you acknowledge Pacquiao's right to refuse the testing, and I simply pointed out that you should also acknowledge that the public has the right to judge him on his decision and his multiple excuses. You may not care what public thinks but Pacquiao definitely does. The lawsuit that he filed is evidence that he's protective over his public image. In my opinion, he's going to be forced to take the tests eventually whether he wants to or not. The public was already disappointed in his last fight and choice of opponent. If he walks away from Mayweather over the drug testing issue again to fight another tailor-made opponent, he'll receive extreme backlash.

I just went back and read your initial post again as you asked, and I'm sort of confused as to what you are really asking.
When Mayweather says that he wants an equal playing field he just means he wants a PED-free fight. He's just trying his best to assure that he gets that. Do you honsetly fault him for taking that position?
God forbid you ask him questions to clarify.

Excellent post.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Tamis!
Six-String-Ninja

Rep Power: 33 Tamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond repute
Great Poster with Brilliant taste in Music - Stone Roses! For a fellow Beatles fan - Stone Roses! cheers! - led for NU107 - led Cheers!! - BABYBOXER 
have a beer mate - sweetpea87 thanks for being a mate! - Ray* For a super guy! - jazluvr For a man of honor - jazluvr 100 B - MANIAC310 
these are great - jazluvr No Message - sweetpea87 They don't have guitars as gifts, so here's a beer instead! - sweetpea87 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

[QUOTE=IMDAZED;8278280]I didn't think you could. Again, when Floyd says he wants an even playing field, it means he wants to ensure that neither fighter is cheating. So why OST? To ensure that! QUOTE]

See, you can answer the question after all. I just don't get why you answer back with another question. Then I answer back you build up another question, and cycle continues and the topic's lost.

Think whatever you can if i can't answer what you asked.

It's cool, you just being yourself. You know who you are.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:55 AM
infamous larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 infamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,505,084.13
Total Points: 110,951,247.72
Keep your head up! Better days are coming. - California Love happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest money money money....MONEY! - Gorilla Dogs have a beer - -pound4pound- Have a bigmac - Grand Champ 
Badass Mayweather Fan - Stones! Great Cotto vid you posted! - jazluvr get wasted tonight - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

whats the big damn deal..take the test prove you're clean fight..its simple
Old 05-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Tamis!
Six-String-Ninja

Quote:
Well "care" and "acknowledge" aren't synonyms. You said that you acknowledge Pacquiao's right to refuse the testing, and I simply pointed out that you should also acknowledge that the public has the right to judge him on his decision and his multiple excuses. You may not care what public thinks but Pacquiao definitely does. The lawsuit that he filed is evidence that he's protective over his public image. In my opinion, he's going to be forced to take the tests eventually whether he wants to or not. The public was already disappointed in his last fight and choice of opponent. If he walks away from Mayweather over the drug testing issue again to fight another tailor-made opponent, he'll receive extreme backlash.

I just went back and read your initial post again as you asked, and I'm sort of confused as to what you are really asking. When Mayweather says that he wants an equal playing field he just means he wants a PED-free fight. He's just trying his best to assure that he gets that. Do you honsetly fault him for taking that position?
LOL I don't fault Floyd. Just askin' at when he's at the most classy state he's been that he doesn't accuse Pac of anything yet with the test push.

PED free, OK. Then it's cool. That's your answer, then OK. I acknowledge that.

Damn its so simple.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:56 AM
thatnickuh
Banned

Rep Power: 0 thatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,462.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
God forbid you ask him questions to clarify.

Excellent post.
RRRRespect.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:57 AM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Quote:
See, you can answer the question after all. I just don't get why you answer back with another question. Then I answer back you build up another question, and cycle continues and the topic's lost.

Think whatever you can if i can't answer what you asked.

It's cool, you just being yourself. You know who you are.
So...does this mean you have an answer to your question? (even though several people have tried explaining this to you throughout this thread?) Or are you still having comprehension issues?
Old 05-04-2010, 10:58 AM
thatnickuh
Banned

Rep Power: 0 thatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these partsthatnickuh is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,462.91

Quote:
LOL I don't fault Floyd. Just askin' at when he's at the most classy state he's been that he doesn't accuse Pac of anything yet with the test push.

PED free, OK. Then it's cool. That's your answer, then OK. I acknowledge that.

Damn its so simple.
Well Pacquiao has already filed one lawsuit, Mayweather would be a complete idiot to come out and directly accuse Pacquiao of using PEDs.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Tamis!
Six-String-Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
So...does this mean you have an answer to your question? (even though several people have tried explaining this to you throughout this thread?) Or are you still having comprehension issues?

I acknowledged you answer.

You peppered me with questions totally not within topic, I pleaded sticking to topic, now I have comprehension issues?