Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-04-2010, 05:42 AM
Ryannn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ryannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,186,898.07
Total Points: 26,932,379.91
i dont know who the fukk u are but i just wanted to give you this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest No Message - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
JMM weighed 141-lbs when he stepped in the ring again Pacquiao. Pac himself weighed 145-lbs.

JMM weighed 144-lbs when he stepped into the ring against Mayweather. Mayweather himself weighed 146. This same JMM had taken Pac to hell and back the year prior, and according to most journalist, experts, and historians, won the second bout against Pacquiao. Also, people seem to forget that it was JMM that called out Mayweather, due to the fact that Pac wouldn't fight him a third time. It wasn't the other way around.

There is an explanation. Just because you refuse to accept it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You've chosen to blind yourself to the obvious.
dude, marquez was affected by the weight. don't delude yourself that the weight didn't matter.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-04-2010, 05:43 AM
Ryannn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ryannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,186,898.07
Total Points: 26,932,379.91
i dont know who the fukk u are but i just wanted to give you this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest No Message - rorymac 

Quote:
No more questions?
talking like you accomplished something...

mosley was a great win, but come on... if floyd was more active then i have no problem with cliff's rankings.

manny hasn't done anything to lose the stop spot.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:04 AM
titan_1987
Contender

Rep Power: 5 titan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,763.14

Quote:
Because Floyd was P4P #1, retired, came back and beat the #2 and #3 P4P fighters. In addition, he beat two of fighters, albeit better versions, that Manny has fought during his "streak".

Cotto and Clottey don't put Manny above Floyd. Period.
So are you saying that the 144 lb version of JMM was better than the 135 lb JMM? You've got to be kidding me right?? JMM was most comfortable in 135, he gave Pacquiao hell when they fought at 130. So what if JMM fought Paquiao at WW, what do you think would have happened?????......

If you argue that Cotto was damaged goods because he lost to Margarito and went life and death with clottey, We too can argue that Mosley was damaged goods, even though he had a magnificent outing against Margarito, it still doesn't erase the fact that he got dominated by Vernon twice and by Winky once. Not to mention he is now 38 y/o and 1 year and 6 months removed from his last fight.

I don't have a problem seeing Mayweather going regaining the top spot. You can shoot holes at Pac's resume. The same can be said about Floyd's resume..
Old 05-04-2010, 06:19 AM
titan_1987
Contender

Rep Power: 5 titan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,763.14

Posters should read this. It's a good read about what pound for pound really stands for.

http://www.lukekohler.com/2007/08/12...und-in-boxing/

Cliff has his opinion. I believe he just finds it that Floyd is the better fighter than Manny under any conditions. I admit that Floyd is generally more skilled that Pacquiao is, but if ever they fight, i believe Pacquiao has that puncher's chance. 50/50
Old 05-04-2010, 06:26 AM
miron_lang
Banned

Rep Power: 14434 miron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,797,745,026,447.59
Total Points: 1,112,798,148,367,257.00
grazie for the poinst! - steelhead pareng miron can i borrow your rep once. i want to turn macho madness green. - Left Hook Tua ban the 3k battery guy in pacland. i wanna make an account with that name! :-) - Left Hook Tua Thanks for the green k - danc1984 Salamat sa green k bossing - Makavelli 
No Message - withoutthee8 Officer RiZO reporting for duty, sir! - ЯiZO No Message - Mr._Pink (y) - Palokaj happy holidays - led 
Happy New Year! - jazluvr sending gifts to friends today - serv No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Gay and Lesbian Pride - frankenfrank 

To sum it all up.

Floyd - JMM and Mosley

Pac - Cotto and Clottey

It all boils down to BS Writers subjectivity its all subjective. these guys dont need to justify. They just like Floyd better than PAC regardless of who they beat.