Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Ben_London
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ben_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 213,961,125.42
Total Points: 215,634,485.45
Send a message via MSN to Ben_London
Default Amir Khan involved in sleazy sex scandal.

Link contains photos

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/show...sex-texts.html

SQUEAKY clean boxing hero Amir Khan is today exposed as a sex pest who sent lewd snaps and sordid messages to a girl he hardly knew.

Champ Khan, 23, a young role model to millions of fans, broke the law by pinging an obscene picture of his ding-ding to a model.

He also bombarded her with twisted texts describing how he wanted to TIE up the busty brunette for sex and TORTURE her.

The WBA light-welterweight champion prides himself on being a devout Muslim and an inspiration to British athletes. He has also been an ambassador for abused children's charity the NSPCC since 2004.

But today that upstanding image is KOd by glamour model Leanne Crow, 21, who reveals Khan's sordid secrets.

"He might be a good fighter but he has a filthy mind," said Leanne, who met Khan in Los Angeles while he was training for his world title fight with Paulie Malignaggi later this month.

Flirted

He flirted with Leanne by text, and she went along with the naughty ones to begin with.

But then he sent her a series of lewd messages, a picture of himself naked and another of his aroused penis - which showed a different side to the shadowy boxer.

In one, he begged: "I wanna tie u up on the bed N torture u."

Later, he asked for a THREESOME with Leanne and her friend, who Amir had also met. He wrote: "U wan 3 sum wid ur mate O (or) me n u alone?"

Leanne told the News of the World: "The exchanges between us were very, very explicit. I admit I was attracted to him and, at the time, quite enjoyed the banter and gave as good as I got.

"It was just that I felt a bit cheap afterwards."

When Khan realised the seedy truth about him was about to be exposed, he panicked. He told her to lie and say the messages and pics were NOT sent by him.

WORLD CHUMP: Pic of Amir's torso
WORLD CHUMP: Pic of Amir's torso

Leanne added: "Everyone knows Amir is supposed to be a clean-cut lad who lives for boxing. But he sent me loads of messages while he was supposed to be training - and they weren't talking about his form in the ring.

"Amir loves to talk dirty and act dirty. The picture messages he sent me were obscene.

"One was of his face, one was of his torso and one was of himself aroused. He also asked me to send 'filthy' pictures back."

Khan's actions were against the law. The Government introduced legislation in 2003 that effectively outlaws sending indecent images. The maximum sentence is six months in prison and/or a ú5,000 fine. Leanne, from Sunderland, first met Khan when she was on a modelling assignment in LA last month. She was surprised to see the former Olympic silver medallist at a club in Hollywood: "I'd heard he was a strict Muslim and with the fight so close, I thought he'd be training hard - not partying hard.

"He wasn't shy - the first thing he did was grope my pal's bum. He then wanted to have a competition to see which of us had the best bottom - and proceeded to feel them both!"

After showing off his grubby reach, the Bolton boxer then invited the girls along to his penthouse "afterparty".

Leanne said: "We were really excited about the party. We thought it would be like something out of Beverly Hills 90210.

"But it turned out to be just Amir and a couple of his mates in a flat belonging to some rapper we'd never heard of."

Leering Khan quickly made his intentions clear to Leanne.

She said: "Within minutes of us getting there he asked me to show him my boobs. I may be a topless model but I don't just get them out for anybody.
Huff

"When I refused he went into a bit of a huff and disappeared."

When Leanne returned to the UK, she received messages from Amir via her instant messenger service on her BlackBerry.

She said: "It was obvious he was keen - and at the time, I was quite keen on him too.

"But I quickly realised he is no gentleman, and it became apparent after a while that he was only after one thing. He got straight to the point, talking about oral sex and asking for naked pictures of me."

Under his account, Amirkhanworld, he followed up his seedy requests with rude pictures.

Leanne says: "I was amazed at the messages, but shocked that he would send a picture like that."

When we approached Khan's representatives about his lewd snaps, the star wasted no time bombarding Leanne with more BBMs asking if she had spoken to the News of the World.

The frantic sports star typed: "Thy (News of the World) don't have those piks do thy?"

"Jus say it wasn't me, as long as they hav no piks."

Fuming Khan later stormed: "U f****d me up. Fix this s*** up. Last thing I wan is it comin in paper."
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-01-2010, 07:19 PM
TheKza
Prince Of Shiet

Rep Power: 22 TheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,387,570,029,970.45
Total Points: 91,718,460,945,054.56
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Repeddled Always caring for me :p - P.K BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama Thanks again! - eddie_monster 
Medal for TheKza.. - -KULT- Safe ;) - rorymac nice betting with you bro. cheers - chiguy91 Thanks for the bet !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 

These fcukers got nothing better than screw things up for any decent british sport star. They're just plain fcuks.If i ever get into a position like bill G, i would close that shi* hole of a paper up.
Aside from that,it's just a man handling business.

Last edited by TheKza; 05-01-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Soda Popinski
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Soda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 183,738.19
Total Points: 191,311.16

Alright, so he's a perv. So what?

I don't see anything that at least half the dudes in here wouldn't do if they had unlimited money, fame and ***** getting potential like he does.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Heru
Quintessence

Rep Power: 29 Heru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,552,111,165,469.16
Total Points: 1,652,111,315,541.71
Keep up your posting - J. HITTER bottoms up - gancho_al_igado Badass poster - Stone Roses! For supporting Palestine - Stone Roses! Have another Champ - Stone Roses! 
a bribe to get you in the thunderdome and post homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha c u soon homie, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest give it to guzman's fat ass - Dick Buffman Give some of this to Guzman - Dick Buffman for Guzman's beer gut - INSECT merry xmas - Subtraction 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dick Buffman 

Incredibly biased article by whoever wrote it. "Sex pest"?

This must be the reason he's in Vancouver having difficulty renewing his visa. Have to read an article not made by some biased cuntbefore making a slight judgment on the situation.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Max05
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Max05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 153,122.92

i thought you are joking
Old 05-01-2010, 07:22 PM
lanigav
Thug life sons...

Rep Power: 30 lanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,285,067.77
Total Points: 23,751,953.02
di bwoy run fi real because him dont even release a new tune fi attack di barba bwoy dont run song but him busy a do di international thing, Kartel caan go to America - siablo14 Lunch on me for bein a quality poster homey - mangler Trashy Patty's Day Clottey - mangler Good poster.  You got so many beers I thought I should contribute to killing you through alcohol poisoning. - street bully cuz every time I see your Clottey sig it cracks me up - poontango 
mah dude....first round's on me - Makavelli i dont know what i did to get all these gifts but here's a medal - Makavelli Its a ehhh.... Margarita - K-Nan Michael Jordan ATG - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. thanks for the green k man - Akinapepemo 
Great Poster - Dorian thank you sir - Makavelli thanks alot my man. - MELLY-MEL... No Message - -veteran420- top poster - MARKBNLV 
i owe you a beer - Makavelli Good poster Jewshua - -Bloody KJ- =] - -Kevin- heres some pop corn for you to eat while you watch joshua clottey tek pounches.. - BritishBoxing92 have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ABOSWORTH Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Michael Jordan Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Michael Jordan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Michael Jordan AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - shobox 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Head and Neck Cancer - Mangler Jewnior 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Nemisis Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Manglerito 

Good job, Khan.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:22 PM
catalinul
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 catalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,147,055.63
Total Points: 10,858,659.51
Cool poster. Always right on the $ - mangler good poster - JM1 Youre cracking me up in the Zelenoff threads - Kevin Jesus Cheers for that Augusts fight bud - The Surgeon 

Good for him.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:23 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,183,896,836,379,286,528.00
Total Points: 2,183,896,836,469,432,320.00
sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear The_Man - TBear 
superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 
Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Maybe he can send Malignaggi a pictures of his balls, so Paulie knows what they look like.
GAMEROOM MASTER
Banned

Rep Power: 6 GAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond reputeGAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond reputeGAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond reputeGAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond reputeGAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond reputeGAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond reputeGAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond reputeGAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond reputeGAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond reputeGAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond reputeGAMEROOM MASTER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 675,018,025.47
Total Points: 680,438,032.81
Default amir's in trouble now.... shame:D

lanigav
Thug life sons...

Rep Power: 30 lanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,285,067.77
Total Points: 23,751,953.02
di bwoy run fi real because him dont even release a new tune fi attack di barba bwoy dont run song but him busy a do di international thing, Kartel caan go to America - siablo14 Lunch on me for bein a quality poster homey - mangler Trashy Patty's Day Clottey - mangler Good poster.  You got so many beers I thought I should contribute to killing you through alcohol poisoning. - street bully cuz every time I see your Clottey sig it cracks me up - poontango 
mah dude....first round's on me - Makavelli i dont know what i did to get all these gifts but here's a medal - Makavelli Its a ehhh.... Margarita - K-Nan Michael Jordan ATG - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. thanks for the green k man - Akinapepemo 
Great Poster - Dorian thank you sir - Makavelli thanks alot my man. - MELLY-MEL... No Message - -veteran420- top poster - MARKBNLV 
i owe you a beer - Makavelli Good poster Jewshua - -Bloody KJ- =] - -Kevin- heres some pop corn for you to eat while you watch joshua clottey tek pounches.. - BritishBoxing92 have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ABOSWORTH Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Michael Jordan Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Michael Jordan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Michael Jordan AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - shobox 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Head and Neck Cancer - Mangler Jewnior 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Nemisis Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Manglerito 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyjafjallajokul View Post
Those hoes look good, live your life Khan