Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 05-01-2010, 03:56 AM
mikelovesfood
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 744
Rep Power: 7 mikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 107,336.74
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 107,336.74
Default Let's be honest, unless Floyd pulls a Marquez again he ain't takin p4p title.

At the least it'll be open an discussion for the argument but it won't an undisputed topic.

You can list arguable reasons (weak DLH, both DLH/Hatton previously beaten by Floyd etc.)of Pac's streak of wins lately, but you can't dismiss his performances in his recent past fights. He's probably only lost 3-4 rounds his last 5 fights. He didn't emerge as Boxing's #1 p4p overnight just because he was moving up and down in weight but also cause hes been dominant in every single one of them i.e Floyd before he retired.

If Floyd comes out tomorrow night with a TKO or a usual lopsided UD, then yes even I will admit he makes for good argument for #1 spot. Only reason Pac took it is because Floyd vacated that title. Unless Pac retires or they both face off Floyd ain't taking it.
Reply With Quote
mikelovesfood is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 05-01-2010, 03:58 AM
G A M E
ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sao Paulo, New Zealand
Posts: 2,593
Rep Power: 10 G A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,000,026,939.22
Bank: 883,487,832,010.86
Total Points: 890,487,858,950.08
BURRRRRRRRRRRR! Smoke up! - Bloody$Nate$ No Message - Bossy No Message - Bossy To match the cookies :) - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sir TomJones 
Default

FCUKK P4P bullshish
Reply With Quote
G A M E is offline
#3
Old 05-01-2010, 03:59 AM
mikelovesfood
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 744
Rep Power: 7 mikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 107,336.74
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 107,336.74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy vic View Post
FCUKK P4P bullshish
Yea so true. **** it. Let's forget pound 4 pound jibberish and just focus on the HW division.
Reply With Quote
mikelovesfood is offline
#4
Old 05-01-2010, 04:07 AM
G A M E
ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sao Paulo, New Zealand
Posts: 2,593
Rep Power: 10 G A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,000,026,939.22
Bank: 883,487,832,010.86
Total Points: 890,487,858,950.08
BURRRRRRRRRRRR! Smoke up! - Bloody$Nate$ No Message - Bossy No Message - Bossy To match the cookies :) - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sir TomJones 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelovesfood View Post
Yea so true. **** it. Let's forget pound 4 pound jibberish and just focus on the HW division.

Exactly, lol

f**k it... its a system to feed small men and their small men syndrome. lol
Reply With Quote
G A M E is offline
#5
Old 05-01-2010, 04:15 AM
Kobe B Bryant
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, California
Age: 36
Posts: 2,588
Rep Power: 0 Kobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe B  Bryant has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 304,514.05
Bank: 22,657,531.91
Total Points: 22,962,045.96
time for food - MANGLER more food - MANGLER more food - MANGLER can't forget your tuna melt - MANGLER have some more food - MANGLER 
now it's time for junk food - MANGLER Enjoy, fat man. - Raider Monkz great poster - Marcov best avatar ever! lakers got this man!!!! - Congo Cash 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - yeks Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelovesfood View Post
At the least it'll be open an discussion for the argument but it won't an undisputed topic.

You can list arguable reasons (weak DLH, both DLH/Hatton previously beaten by Floyd etc.)of Pac's streak of wins lately, but you can't dismiss his performances in his recent past fights. He's probably only lost 3-4 rounds his last 5 fights. He didn't emerge as Boxing's #1 p4p overnight just because he was moving up and down in weight but also cause hes been dominant in every single one of them i.e Floyd before he retired.

If Floyd comes out tomorrow night with a TKO or a usual lopsided UD, then yes even I will admit he makes for good argument for #1 spot. Only reason Pac took it is because Floyd vacated that title. Unless Pac retires or they both face off Floyd ain't taking it.
he'll have an argument but not much of a case.
Reply With Quote
Kobe B  Bryant is offline
#6
Old 05-01-2010, 04:27 AM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,283
Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,084,258,816.89
Bank: 2,202,396,016.01
Total Points: 14,286,654,832.90
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 
Default

p4p is subjective, u could make a case for eighter pac or the mosley-may winner. p4p supremacy is being decided tommorow night as far as im concerned.
Reply With Quote
#1Assassin is offline
#7
Old 05-01-2010, 04:29 AM
BritishBoxing92
___
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester U.K.
Age: 22
Posts: 8,266
Rep Power: 23 BritishBoxing92 has disabled reputation
Points: 181,649.95
Bank: 7,441,071,474.29
Total Points: 7,441,253,124.24
burner is a muppet - Red October We dont talk about fight club... - kaps paki pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Congo Cash paki pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Congo Cash Born To Run - The Beatles 
Iron Mike Tyson - The Beatles Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles To drown your sorrows when Liverpool beat Man U :D - Mersey chat crew - project xxx1 Shake it down. - S H A R K B O Y 
Good Poster - Dorian Heres some cake son - -Kevin- great guy - Old Coward , a bottle so you can hit someone with it or throw it at a idiot, thanks homie - Tha_Greatest Squealpiggy sent me this , he wanted me to be his boyfreind but i rejected his gay ass,  hold on to these so i can burn them later, homie, thanks homie - Tha_Greatest 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier have a bigmac - Grand Champ Great member of boxingscene, always be a good buddie of mine. - Dorian.. No Message - BritishBoxing92 Caffe latte for my boiiiii - Law 15 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Red October Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Freedom Fighter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Erik. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - DorianWozniacki 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelovesfood View Post
At the least it'll be open an discussion for the argument but it won't an undisputed topic.

You can list arguable reasons (weak DLH, both DLH/Hatton previously beaten by Floyd etc.)of Pac's streak of wins lately, but you can't dismiss his performances in his recent past fights. He's probably only lost 3-4 rounds his last 5 fights. He didn't emerge as Boxing's #1 p4p overnight just because he was moving up and down in weight but also cause hes been dominant in every single one of them i.e Floyd before he retired.

If Floyd comes out tomorrow night with a TKO or a usual lopsided UD, then yes even I will admit he makes for good argument for #1 spot. Only reason Pac took it is because Floyd vacated that title. Unless Pac retires or they both face off Floyd ain't taking it.
if floyd wants to reach #1 P4P he has got to fight Pacqiuao...although this fight with shane if he wins that is will retain his #2 P4P status
Reply With Quote
BritishBoxing92 is offline
#8
Old 05-01-2010, 05:13 AM
PAKYO
in the sandlands
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,890
Rep Power: 14 PAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 36,400.62
Bank: 866,391,878.41
Total Points: 866,428,279.03
Default

**** p4p!

If floyd's performance is anywhere just like in the JMM fight, then there's no more doubt he's indeed a chicken runner and a fraud.

And i would be glad i did not buy this ppv.
Reply With Quote
PAKYO is offline
#9
Old 05-01-2010, 05:19 AM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,283
Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,084,258,816.89
Bank: 2,202,396,016.01
Total Points: 14,286,654,832.90
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKYO View Post
**** p4p!

If floyd's performance is anywhere just like in the JMM fight, then there's no more doubt he's indeed a chicken runner and a fraud.

And i would be glad i did not buy this ppv.
i dont understand at all. floyd fought a perfect fight against marquez, the problem with that fight is that marquez was a smaller man and fighting a perfect fight against a blown up LW isnt impressive. but if u look at the fight alone it was damn near perfect.

now hes fighting a man his own size, a great fighter in sugar shane. how does beating shane whos a legitimate oponent in the perfect manner make him a chicken and a fraud?

your gonna call him a chicken and a fraud no matter what he does. just forget all your *******-***** **** and enjoy the sport. i know u dont really follow the sport just the whole mayweather-pacquiao drama series, try watching the acctual sport and u might enjoy it.
Reply With Quote
#1Assassin is offline
#10
Old 05-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London,England
Age: 35
Posts: 23,288
Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,094.43
Bank: 249,005,926,468,724.81
Total Points: 249,005,926,569,819.19
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

I dont think alot of poster here are in boxing to enjoy the sport, Just let go of all these PPV or P4P BS and enjoy the fights. And let your hate go it 2010 already..Geez
Reply With Quote
Ray* is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
ain't, floyd, honest, let's, marquez, pulls, takin, title.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.