Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 75 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,075,978,313,333.47
Total Points: 87,106,110,819,862.55
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Thanks alot man.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-28-2010, 11:42 PM
freedom213
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 freedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,840,943,514.96
Total Points: 203,863,479,712.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYBOY View Post
I like how in the last video he says "God wants me to win. My heart is pure. That's why I'm winning". I think deep down inside, Floyd is a really religious and humble kid. He just talks a lot for fun and for promoting the fights....

Lets address the theme of your statement:Floyd has a pure heart. But really not just Floyd there are many fighters, people that fall in this category. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck guess what? You r correct that Floyd says a lot of this for show and to sell but Ive seen him say and do a lot of that same behaviour in front of his kids on 24/7's, in front of his friends. There is a part of Floyd that is what it is; vane, boisterous, insulting, envious, greedy and there is a part of him that is generous, capable of being honest, flashes of humility, loving to his children but when you add it all up the one thing it isnt, ironically is pretty. I want to see a pac vs Floyd showdown but you know what I would trade it all to see Floyd get an ample serving of humility in the form of old fashion ass whoopin on Saturday.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:07 AM
FLYBOY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 FLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 372,375.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom213 View Post
Lets address the theme of your statement:Floyd has a pure heart. But really not just Floyd there are many fighters, people that fall in this category. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck guess what? You r correct that Floyd says a lot of this for show and to sell but Ive seen him say and do a lot of that same behaviour in front of his kids on 24/7's, in front of his friends. There is a part of Floyd that is what it is; vane, boisterous, insulting, envious, greedy and there is a part of him that is generous, capable of being honest, flashes of humility, loving to his children but when you add it all up the one thing it isnt, ironically is pretty. I want to see a pac vs Floyd showdown but you know what I would trade it all to see Floyd get an ample serving of humility in the form of old fashion ass whoopin on Saturday.

Man we are all like that sometimes. We are human, not perfect angels.

But at the end of the day, Floyd has fed more homeless people than any of us, and has changed more lives than any of us....