Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-26-2010, 03:19 AM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 89,609,115,471.97
Total Points: 299,609,252,431.36
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

No one knows what GBP had on the list. All that stuff was speculation and I think most of it was calculated by them. Like they had Floyd fighting Alveraz & Campbell. Now Alveraz is fighting on the undercard and Nate is fight there other boy Ortiz.

Im also sick of hearing the same crap about who Floyd is fighting. It would be one thing if you guys were fair but you always try to just twist it to fit your argument. The whole time people said he wouldnt fight Shane and now he is but they say he only did it because he's old or he was forced to because of who Pac was fighting. Well wasnt Pac already fighting those guys and you say Floyd still wasnt so what chaged now? Stop hating just to hate.

Again, the guy is fighting Shane and tried to fight Pac. Dont deny that. The fact is that if Pac said yes to the testing then they woulve fought. You can debate all day wether Pac shouldve said yes or not but the fact is that if he had said yes then they would be fighting just like if Shane had said NO then they still wouldnt be fighting and everyone would try to say that Floyd is scared but we see now that its not the case.

I also think you can tell from the very 1st time they were together at the Pro Bowl, to the pressers, to 24/7 that Floyd is not scared of Shane and you can tell that he never was. He may do things for other reasons but fear is not one of them. Its easy to tell that by watching him when he's with Shane. You would be a fool to see him with Shane and think that he is or was scared of Shane or is or was scared of Pac. You know thats not true. he doesnt think those guys can beat him
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-26-2010, 03:21 AM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 77 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,941,628.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedashy View Post
Now if you like floyd then you like him but, there should be a place some where in your soul that says hey, this is some bullsht... Paulie barely beat diaz... Now i know the fight didn,t come off but what if it had???
But, it didn't... Don't worry about the what if...

When Shane became available Floyd could of still went through with the Paulie fight. He really could of and he could of done good PPV numbers too with Paulie... But, he chose the biggest threat available. And, that is all that matters...
Old 04-26-2010, 03:22 AM
Still Burner
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 85 Still Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,596,801,476,410.17
Total Points: 3,811,011,909,564.41
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
No one knows what GBP had on the list. All that stuff was speculation and I think most of it was calculated by them. Like they had Floyd fighting Alveraz & Campbell. Now Alveraz is fighting on the undercard and Nate is fight there other boy Ortiz.

Im also sick of hearing the same crap about who Floyd is fighting. It would be one thing if you guys were fair but you always try to just twist it to fit your argument. The whole time people said he wouldnt fight Shane and now he is but they say he only did it because he's old or he was forced to because of who Pac was fighting. Well wasnt Pac already fighting those guys and you say Floyd still wasnt so what chaged now? Stop hating just to hate.

Again, the guy is fighting Shane and tried to fight Pac. Dont deny that. The fact is that if Pac said yes to the testing then they woulve fought. You can debate all day wether Pac shouldve said yes or not but the fact is that if he had said yes then they would be fighting just like if Shane had said NO then they still wouldnt be fighting and everyone would try to say that Floyd is scared but we see now that its not the case.

I also think you can tell from the very 1st time they were together at the Pro Bowl, to the pressers, to 24/7 that Floyd is not scared of Shane and you can tell that he never was. He may do things for other reasons but fear is not one of them. Its easy to tell that by watching him when he's with Shane. You would be a fool to see him with Shane and think that he is or was scared of Shane or is or was scared of Pac. You know thats not true. he doesnt think those guys can beat him
Very good post.

To add to this Malignagii was also rumored to fight Pacquiao as well but people forget that.

Also now hes fighting Khan...a GBP fighter.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:22 AM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 77 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post

You don't think Golden boy talked to MGM about what fight they were going to host?
Old 04-26-2010, 03:23 AM
kedashy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 kedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 543,784,599.86
Total Points: 544,205,068.99

Well pac had already locked clottey so yes, very slim pickins... Don,t get me wrong because shane is a challenge but no way is he a prime shane... So if floyd wins everyone will say see, i told you shane was gonna get his ass whooped... Floyd will still be ranked no. 2....
Old 04-26-2010, 03:25 AM
Still Burner
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 85 Still Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,596,801,476,410.17
Total Points: 3,811,011,909,564.41
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Quote:
Well pac had already locked clottey so yes, very slim pickins... Don,t get me wrong because shane is a challenge but no way is he a prime shane... So if floyd wins everyone will say see, i told you shane was gonna get his ass whooped... Floyd will still be ranked no. 2....
Doesnt matter if he prime or not. Hes a better WW then Clottey who Pac just fought.

When he beats Shane, the Ring will rank him Number 1. Rightfully so IMO.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:25 AM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ceilings View Post
Very good post.

To add to this Malignagii was also rumored to fight Pacquiao as well but people forget that.

Also now hes fighting Khan...a GBP fighter.
But, there were no serious discussions either. It was like Floyd-Campbell situation where it was just a rumor...

MGM has no reason to lie. Why would they?

They had a date and a venue set already with MGM on board. That is not what they had for Campbell or Cintron or what Arum had for Pac-Malignaggi.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:26 AM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Quote:
Out of curiosity

Can you tell me your top 5 WW rankings?
Old 04-26-2010, 03:27 AM
kedashy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 kedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 543,784,599.86
Total Points: 544,205,068.99

All roads go through pacquaio ceil... And the only way floyd get that p4p ranking is that he fight pac and beat him...
Old 04-26-2010, 03:27 AM
roxy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 53 roxy has a reputation beyond reputeroxy has a reputation beyond reputeroxy has a reputation beyond reputeroxy has a reputation beyond reputeroxy has a reputation beyond reputeroxy has a reputation beyond reputeroxy has a reputation beyond reputeroxy has a reputation beyond reputeroxy has a reputation beyond reputeroxy has a reputation beyond reputeroxy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,996,599,631,084.19
Total Points: 2,996,599,633,587.48
1st gift - mangler for you - Marcov dessert - MANGLER here's a cookie - MANGLER deserved - TBear 
Super poster! - jazluvr youre cool - Tha_Greatest another gift - Tha_Greatest Super roxy - jazluvr A gift from the cookie monster.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Thanks - jazluvr enjoy the beer - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! thanks man. - speedjay cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Angus burger homey - MANGLER thanks! - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - MANGLER 

I heard he wanted Matthew Hatton or S. Alvarez(even more than Pacquiao) but HBO money required a better opponent. Mosley seemed right so he took the fight.