Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2010, 05:00 AM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,927,327.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. <3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 
Default I have solved the puzzle to the great mystery of life

For many years, or perhaps countless centuries we as humans have wondered about our reason for being here. We have questioned the reason, as to why we are were, and many of us have found the answer within the confinements of religion. The human psyche cannot help but to be amazed at the beauty of the earth. Surely there must be a reason for our existence we say. I have found this reason within the beauty of a sport we call boxing. Boxing as a sport is the epitome of the resilience present within the human psyche. I am one 100% that there is a creator out there who created us. He did not create us however, as the bible has often epitomized. No this creator didn't have a divine plan for each of our souls. He had a plan, but it was supposed to be implemented within every human beings psyche.

Millions of years of evolution have led to the creation of one supreme human being. His name is Manny Pacquiao, and I believe that he is the chosen disciple of God. We as human beings were put on this earth to witness the beauty that he employs within the confinements of the boxing ring. It is from my understanding that the universe revolves around Manny Pacquiao the p4p 1 king of the world. Millions of years of evolution have prepared us to witness his rise within the ranks. As he pummeled his way through the best competition, and obliterated fighters such as Cotto, Marquez, De- la Hoya, Barrera, Morales, Hatton, etc. He has deployed his "God" given talent through his work in the ring. We must worship Pacquiao, and spread his gospel everywhere, as he is the descendant of gods, and we are but his mere pupils, or disciples.

Therefore, it is evident that Pacquiao will beat Floyd Mayweather when they face, thus elevating him to God status. There you have it folks. The mystery of life, and our place as human beings has been revealed. So spread the gospel wherever you go, and tell your children about this great king. Spread the gospel young ones, so that we can build a temple dedicated to Pacquiao, and please our gods.

Furthermore, if you doubt my message, or post just witness the power of Pacquiao within this video I am going to show you.

Last edited by WANGLER; 04-23-2010 at 04:28 PM..
Old 04-23-2010, 05:03 AM
SiCaRiO13 Jr
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.04
Total Points: 83,089.91
Buzzz - kaps yu b laikin' da ganja tu mon? - Rasta Smurf i heard you like hotdogs - Congo Cash have a beer homie - MARKBNLV Here's my footlong - $iCaRiO Jr 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - supRa Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - WANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - kadyo Childhood Cancer - kadyo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Cottoman 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Congo Cash Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts 

I agree man, I pray to thee Lord Wapakman everynight

Praise be to Pacquiao
Old 04-23-2010, 05:07 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 621,379,295,060,400.62
Total Points: 649,657,767,626,948.38
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

Is this iglesia de pacman? LOL
Old 04-23-2010, 05:08 AM
supRa
supercharged

Rep Power: 25 supRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,296,289,496.98
Total Points: 3,296,361,500.88
Merry Christmas - msagrain here you go - Savino Have a snack homey. You good peoples. - mangler for being a cool dude - mangler jr Cool mothafukka - mangler 
No Message - ??? good video bro! good luck on your next fight! - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - .::WaRCoTTo::. Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - WANGLER 
Send a message via Skype™ to supRa

lmaoo......
Old 04-23-2010, 05:10 AM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,435,239.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

You make a persuasive argument better than any other religion.

At least I know for sure that Pac is real and have seen demonstrations of his power on several occasions.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:13 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

Hail the lord pacquiao!!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 05:41 AM
SiCaRiO13 Jr
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond reputeSiCaRiO13 Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.04
Total Points: 83,089.91
Buzzz - kaps yu b laikin' da ganja tu mon? - Rasta Smurf i heard you like hotdogs - Congo Cash have a beer homie - MARKBNLV Here's my footlong - $iCaRiO Jr 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - supRa Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - WANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - kadyo Childhood Cancer - kadyo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Cottoman 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Congo Cash Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts 

Green K for worshipping the same lord as me
Old 04-23-2010, 05:46 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Green K to anyone who post here.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:49 AM
Equilibrium
Knuckles Up

Rep Power: 19 Equilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 431,162,683,099.46
Total Points: 431,162,683,461.31
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo On Me! - Izrock I'm sick of the fangirls. You a real boxing fan bro - mangler 2k posts man - you are one of the very best on here - you need to post more - Dan... the point giver thanks thee for the incredible generosity - the point giver 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier early xmas present - jazluvr thread contribution and for after your wake and bake! - HUGH JASS 

What Wangler is saying has more credibility than most religions.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:50 AM
al22tec
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 al22tec has a reputation beyond reputeal22tec has a reputation beyond reputeal22tec has a reputation beyond reputeal22tec has a reputation beyond reputeal22tec has a reputation beyond reputeal22tec has a reputation beyond reputeal22tec has a reputation beyond reputeal22tec has a reputation beyond reputeal22tec has a reputation beyond reputeal22tec has a reputation beyond reputeal22tec has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,598,957,586.23
Total Points: 27,799,059,324.80
Happy New Year! - jhacen Good poster, good dude - Disposable Arts parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier For a poster with honor! - jazluvr have a beer! - led 
Panalo... - speedjay sending gifts to friends today - serv blue parallelogram pre! - Chadmack 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

the gospel according to wangler. amen.