Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-22-2010, 02:44 PM
PH|L
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PH|L has a reputation beyond reputePH|L has a reputation beyond reputePH|L has a reputation beyond reputePH|L has a reputation beyond reputePH|L has a reputation beyond reputePH|L has a reputation beyond reputePH|L has a reputation beyond reputePH|L has a reputation beyond reputePH|L has a reputation beyond reputePH|L has a reputation beyond reputePH|L has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,964.11
Total Points: 71,318.46

I don't think Floyd is a coward, but I don't think he seeks to challenge himself. I don't think Floyd sucks, but I don't think he's anywhere near the caliber of SRR, Ali, or even Pacquiao.

Like you said, the truth is somewhere in the middle. I don't argue too much cause people are so polarized, I get criticized from all angles.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 159,866,383,277.35
Total Points: 159,872,535,219.19
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
I ant reading all that My Niggu!! Too much ****.

In the end Pacquiao vs Mayweather is what matters and any other fight for either fighter is straight up bull****
it is not even a long read, if you read it, it might even apply to cotto.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedickyaluss View Post
Ok just checking...
no problem.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:54 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 347,707.32
pa que me lo mames con estilo - mellow_mood great post - E.P.T. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - mellow_mood Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
First of all your post is complete lie. Not even a half-truth
and Damn, why so hostile?
Pistol Whip you have been on this board a long time, and it amazes me to see that I can still provoke this kind of reaction out of you.

relax and discuss.

I like how you ignored my point horus that you only bring these things up in regards to Black American fighters in a way to some how elevate them into Martyrs of some sort.

Plus how can ones opinion be a lie? I'm not lying when I say Floyd is a fraud because I truely do feel in my heart of hearts that he is a cherry picking douche who lies and resorts to slander and trickery rather then just straight up having a pair of balls.

If I was lying genuis that would mean I secretly love Floyd which I don't. Any ignorent ass knows that opinions can never be lies it's common fuking knowledge and goes against the very definition of what a lie actually is.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:58 PM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 513,547,910,230,194.38
Total Points: 513,547,912,334,836.19
Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
I had to turn in a complete balance sheet by 9:00am this morning...So i really had no time to even try and do a show last night and complete an entire balance sheet

next week for sure though it is going to pop off... I already have the show scheduled
you an accountant foo? don't force balance the balance sheet...it will get you in trouble
Old 04-22-2010, 03:00 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Horus you obvious bigot please don't ignore me!
Old 04-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
I like how you ignored my point horus that you only bring these things up in regards to Black American fighters in a way to some how elevate them into Martyrs of some sort.

Plus how can ones opinion be a lie? I'm not lying when I say Floyd is a fraud because I truely do feel in my heart of hearts that he is a cherry picking douche who lies and resorts to slander and trickery rather then just straight up having a pair of balls.

If I was lying genuis that would mean I secretly love Floyd which I don't. Any ignorent ass knows that opinions can never be lies it's common fuking knowledge and goes against the very definition of what a lie actually is.
So if Opinions can never be lies
Does that mean all opinions are true and therefore facts in your opinion???

I mean you are either telling the truth or you are not.
Someone can always change their opinion, but they can never change the facts.

this disscusion is about to be interesting I can already tell.

Last edited by Horus; 04-22-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick wall View Post
you an accountant foo? don't force balance the balance sheet...it will get you in trouble
No i am not a accountant, I work part time as a financial analyst i just got this job so i am trying my best not to **** up.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Chuckguy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,016,252,742.17
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
First of all your post is complete lie. Not even a half-truth
and Damn, why so hostile?
Pistol Whip you have been on this board a long time, and it amazes me to see that I can still provoke this kind of reaction out of you.

relax and discuss.
Hey Horus
can you give me the cliff notes cause I dont really feel like reading all that
Old 04-22-2010, 03:04 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
So if Opinions can never be lies
Does that mean all opinions are true and therefore facts in your opinion???

Yes opinions are fact! It's a fact "I" think Floyd is a cherry picking idiot my racist friend. I'm not lying when I say I feel that way. Like i said if I was lying that would mean I secretly love the guy.

A person can't lie about their point of view, but that doesn't mean that everyone agrees with me which is their opinion.

Last edited by pistol whip; 04-22-2010 at 03:07 PM.