Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 141,956,773,323.90
Total Points: 141,962,920,688.73
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Default HORUS PRESENTS: “It is twice as hard to crush a HALF-TRUTH as a whole lie”

Half Truths.

This thread was really a mailbag question for Breadman of **********...
however i felt like, this mailbag question for him was actually good enough to
become a thread of its own.

Today I want to present to you an argument that is based around a BIG problem we have in boxing today. This is the telling of Half Truths.
Like the old saying goes,

“It is twice as hard to crush a half-truth as a whole lie”

This is why fighters like Floyd Mayweather Jr, and Roy Jones will never get the credit that they deserve.

It has become ever so apparent to me that the lines have been draw in the sand when it comes to Floyd Mayweather Jr . We have 1 side standing on each of the line in the sand and they argue; Floyd Mayweather Jr is a coward and he has strategically ducked opponents like Margarito, Cotto, Williams, Tszyu, Stevie Johnson, Paul Spadafora, Joel Casamayor, Acelino Freitas, and forgive me forgetting to add every other boxer name to that list. Or he has been willing to fight any of these fighters but the price, time, or situation with the people involved wasn’t right.

Somewhere in the middle of these 2 sides is the truth. But for now all we have are conspiracy theories based on half truths. Which is damn near impossible to dispute. Because the problem with conspiracy theories when they are based on half truths, are they are half true. So when we have people arguing a point of view based on a conspiracy theory, which is ultimately based on a half truth.

What we have are people mixing their own person opinion, and bias with a little bit of fantasy and a little bit of facts.
I am a firm believer that telling the half truth is damn near telling a whole lie.
When someone tells you something that is true, but leaves out important information that should be included, he can create a false impression.
Half-truths are not technically lies, but they are just as dishonest.

This is the problem Floyd Mayweather Jr faces with his critic’s. They used half truths to justify whole arguments. Furthermore, the arguments usually include a little bit exaggeration, fantasy, and half truths. When you combined all those things into one argument, article, or report. You now have a hell of an STORYLINE to dispute if everything they said could be somehow link to a fact.

You guys might ask well how did this happen to a fighter like Floyd Mayweather Jr, and other people in his position

I would argue the lack of integrity by the anybody can write an article boxing media. Fueled by the contempt that alot of these writers in the media had and have for the Mayweathers.

As a result to this day we have ignorant boxing fans repeating lies they heard and read their favorite writer write on their bias websites. Thus creating atmosphere of unwarranted hate, based on in large part jealousy and half truths.

Jealousy of one man's success compared to their own, or compared to their favorite fighters. So the response alot of these writers take and took was destroying the or withholding all of the facts in order to affect the reality.
As a result, by in large they succeeded. They flooded the market with the same lines over and over again without any reguard for facts, because their purpose was to destroy one fighter’s reputation and legacy while hoping to enhance and build another fighters name.

IMO, Looking how history played out I believe the full truth about Mayweather will come out some day, but until then we live in this era of boxing of half truths, and therefore we will suffer to really to appreciate the fighters we have today.

HORUS
GETURFACTSSTRAIGHT WEBCAST
Hosted by: HORUS
Wednesdays: 11pm eastern, 9pm Central Time, 7pm Pacific
Phone Number: (724) 444-7444 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(724) 444-7444******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Call ID: 72140 http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72140

GETURFACTSTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/GETURFACTSTV
HORUS on Bleacher report
http://bleacherreport.com/users/219229-horus-lives
HORUS Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...00000555462366

Last edited by Horus; 04-23-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-22-2010, 02:35 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 346,473.32
pa que me lo mames con estilo - mellow_mood great post - E.P.T. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - mellow_mood Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Why does horuses posts always elevate African American fighters above everyone else and never makes any mention about all the other fighters from diffrent countries around the world who get the same ****.

HORUS THIS **** COULD BE IN REGARDS TO EVERY TOP BOXER ON THE PLANET YOU MORON!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:36 PM
THE REED™
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,529,693,996,819,892,480.00
Total Points: 1,529,695,020,766,737,408.00
For being so BOSS! - komodo Straight up G! - komodo Thanks man :hail: - komodo Top man! - komodo BOSS - komodo 
Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 
50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... can't be touched. - Body Movin' 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

Horus did you have a show last night?
Old 04-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedickyaluss View Post
Horus did you have a show last night?
I had to turn in a complete balance sheet by 9:00am this morning...So i really had no time to even try and do a show last night and complete an entire balance sheet

next week for sure though it is going to pop off... I already have the show scheduled
Old 04-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
Why does horuses posts always elevate African American fighters above everyone else and never makes any mention about all the other fighters from diffrent countries around the world who get the same ****.

HORUS THIS **** COULD BE IN REGARDS TO EVERY TOP BOXER ON THE PLANET YOU MORON!!!
First of all your post is complete lie. Not even a half-truth
and Damn, why so hostile?
Pistol Whip you have been on this board a long time, and it amazes me to see that I can still provoke this kind of reaction out of you.

relax and discuss.
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,451,994,658,777.01
Total Points: 18,736,810,004,698.07
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Somewhere in the middle of these 2 sides is the truth. But for now all we have are conspiracy theories based on half truths. Which is damn near impossible to dispute. Because the problem with conspiracy theories when they are based on half truths, are they are half true. So when we have people arguing a point of view based on a conspiracy theory, which is ultimately based on a half truth.
Talk to your boy burner about conspiracy theories he is all about that ****. But he will probably still come in here and agree with you anyway.
THE REED™
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,529,693,996,819,892,480.00
Total Points: 1,529,695,020,766,737,408.00
For being so BOSS! - komodo Straight up G! - komodo Thanks man :hail: - komodo Top man! - komodo BOSS - komodo 
Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 
50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... can't be touched. - Body Movin' 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
I had to turn in a complete balance sheet by 9:00am this morning...So i really had no time to even try and do a show last night and complete an entire balance sheet

next week for sure though it is going to pop off... I already have the show scheduled
Ok just checking...
peyk-peyk
Banned

Rep Power: 128 peyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,740,529,632,433,675.00
Total Points: 4,740,529,632,561,854.00
No Message - speedjay Cheers! - MANIAC310 For a super guy - jazluvr cheers - lebrick 1 trilly e-baller :D - MANIAC310 
*mwah* - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! merry xmas, p-p. - Ether Merry Christmas - TBear gift giving time to friends - guardian 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas - TBear thanks :fing02: - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 thanks A&gt;R&gt;O - puga 
happy holidays - TBear Happy Holidays, bro! - jazluvr Happy Holdays buddy - TBear Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden it didnt let me green k you cause i must spread around the green ,you get a superman homie, lol, peace - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Talisayen Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Talisayen Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Talisayen Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Talisayen Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Talisayen 
Childhood Cancer - Talisayen Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Talisayen Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Talisayen Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - rottentothecore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - irrashai19 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - irrashai19 

Horus is Mayweather still investing on Yachts?
Old 04-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,451,994,658,777.01
Total Points: 18,736,810,004,698.07
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyk-peyk View Post
Horus is Mayweather still investing on Yachts?
That joke needs to die, so corny and old.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,268.99
Total Points: 635,355.01
:fing02: - mellow_mood congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab 5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1 have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1 Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449 No Message - boxing fanatic More food - mangler No Message - Fiend Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

I ant reading all that My Niggu!! Too much ****.

In the end Pacquiao vs Mayweather is what matters and any other fight for either fighter is straight up bull****