Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-21-2010, 01:38 PM
The Underboss
El Guaje

Rep Power: 43 The Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.93
Total Points: 129,307.08
Appreciate the links!!! - TheCheetah Have a gift, my dude. - S a m u r a i Cotto/Pac - *!#@PBRick@#!* Have a gift Big Boss Man - Disposable Arts Dropping some heat boy - Stone Roses! 
Blessings for the Boss! - jazluvr For good luck with your bets - jazluvr For being a good bud - jazluvr Have an Apple! - iBreakbeat 'shroooms! - jazluvr 
That was supposed to be a pizza....lol - jazluvr Happy 4th of July! - jazluvr Gracias hermano. - Round 1 Have a slice of cake.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Tag, you're it - bigdlb12 
No Message - MANIAC310 bacardi is cuban not puerto rican - xcaret v4 this round is on me - RINGG Returning the favor - mathed Thanks for voting for me - Cleto_Reyes 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Hard Dick Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Hard Dick Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - chiguy91 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Round 1 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Round 1 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -ELO- Hepatitis C - mathed Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RICHLOC Gay and Lesbian Pride - Thank Me Later 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Hyperion- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - bigdlb12 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - bigdlb12 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Manny...i love you and all but please cut the conspiracy theories bull****...Valero THROUGH OUT his life was known as a drug addict, his own mother said it....and he beat his wife merciless.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Rep Power: 16 Libido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,952,160,415.35
Total Points: 137,019,690,385.80
freddie was mexican...that had me rolling LOL - Makavelli finally allowin me to buy beer - Makavelli laker parade was dope - Makavelli 4 beers = 4 titles this decade - Makavelli Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. 
Be Joyful - Gift Giver For your libido - The Scientist Another, just for the lulz - The Scientist First chapter says approach them smoothly, handing them a rose is just what's needed. - SkillspayBills Second chapter says get them drunk and take them home. Why is this book only two chapters!?!?!? - SkillspayBills 
Hail to the Cameltoe Champ! - sigrab sip this wine - MANGLER You're a real man :D - -Jack- For the generous donation homie. - Big Smoke 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Political espionage can happen. Arguello's death had elements of that.

But to talk conspiracy when the reported circumstances genuinely seem to point to Valero as the murderer is what I don't get.

Valero beat up his wife bad enough to puncture her lung and be hospitalized. He caused a ruckus at the hospital. He goes into rehab but quits, if I'm not mistaken. He's supposed to go to rehab again (in Cuba), but instead he loses his passport, gets drunk (and high) and crashes a car on the way to the airport. When he tries to leave again for rehab, he snatches his wife (who her family claims Valero used to force to take drugs) and he's drinking Vodka this whole time is what he supposedly told police.

This dude is way out of control on alcohol and coke. He ends up waking up in the night covered in blood with his wife dead next to him.

It seems like to me that Valero, in a dangerous mental state, flipped out, killed his wife, then probably blacked out what happened. Later, he's not high anymore, sees clearly what he did, and commits suicide. If authorities didn't keep a close eye on him, that could be because Valero killed his wife and is out of control so they really don't give a f*ck about him. Maybe there's another reason and they look the other way. Or maybe Valero did it quick and they tried to get him (he supposedly still had vital signs), but he doesn't make it. He dies.

Valero supposedly told police he was being followed. Reports from the past seem to support that there was political rivals going at Valero and his family (Jennifer supposedly was shot (in the leg?) before). OK, so Valero had enemies. But, IMO, Valero was on a self-destructive path. He probably just told the police that story to try and get out of it.

Anyways, this article says that maybe the wife's family had powerful friends? But why would they kill the daughter to frame Valero? Wouldn't they have Valero killed and spare the wife?
Old 04-21-2010, 01:39 PM
FLY TY
T.L.R.N.A.

Rep Power: 0 FLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these parts
Bank: 18,930,361.51
Total Points: 18,966,064.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
Go figure. He also believes having blood drawn two weeks before a fight weakens him.
nah.....

manny just thinks its "normal" for dudes to disrespect their wives....
Old 04-21-2010, 01:42 PM
Siggy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Siggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 621,818.74
Total Points: 629,068.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
The man just killed his wife, not sure how many people honestly gave a **** about his life after that even if he did have mental problems. And as I said, if Vigilante justice took place, oh no big deal this guy broke his family members ribs. And even if you have mental problems, I am not excusing someone who beats up on his female family members.
wtf are you talking about?
the man just killed his wife, he was likely still under the influence of drugs and was displaying signs of psychological problems.
he was an obvious suicide candidate, and whatever your feelings are towards him and what he did, they shouldve at least put him under suicide watch for the sake of a future investigation.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Killa Killa
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Killa Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these parts
Bank: 60,296.64
Total Points: 162,165.41

Doesn't suprise me coming from this guy...
Old 04-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Killa Killa
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Killa Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these parts
Bank: 60,296.64
Total Points: 162,165.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYREL View Post
nah.....

manny just thinks its "normal" for dudes to disrespect their wives....
Yea, he did cheat on his wife....
Old 04-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Siggy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Siggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 621,818.74
Total Points: 629,068.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Underboss View Post
Manny...i love you and all but please cut the conspiracy theories bull****...Valero THROUGH OUT his life was known as a drug addict, his own mother said it....and he beat his wife merciless.
uhh where in the article did manny condone valero's actions? besides, from what i read he's not saying he believes there's a possibility that valero didnt kill his wife. he's saying there' a possibility that valero did not commit suicide...that he was murdered instead.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:48 PM
GT-R
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GT-R has a reputation beyond reputeGT-R has a reputation beyond reputeGT-R has a reputation beyond reputeGT-R has a reputation beyond reputeGT-R has a reputation beyond reputeGT-R has a reputation beyond reputeGT-R has a reputation beyond reputeGT-R has a reputation beyond reputeGT-R has a reputation beyond reputeGT-R has a reputation beyond reputeGT-R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 155,665,224.80
Total Points: 155,881,711.20
ayan pre gip ko sayo - peyk-peyk ayan pre gip ko ulit sayo - peyk-peyk burner is bakla - Red October Enjoy it Kuya. - California Love No Message - Sh!thead 
Happi B-Day - merjohn32 gift pre - Jack Napier Happy B-day pre - Dehydrator Pare para sa kaarawan mo - speedjay Happy B-day parekoy - peyk-peyk 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Keep ur head up, girls come &amp;amp; go!! - Pretty Boy1 beer, to cheer you up. - Willy Wanker 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - peyk-peyk Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Red October Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx2010 View Post
why the waving finger??did i break an acultic law??
ahh i meant to do this
Old 04-21-2010, 01:48 PM
FLY TY
T.L.R.N.A.

Rep Power: 0 FLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these parts
Bank: 18,930,361.51
Total Points: 18,966,064.35

if they put him in general pop, there's a chance he was murdered.

but he had it coming, and i don't feel sorry for him. rather, i feel sorry for his damn kids.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:03 PM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 719,091,054,644,031.25
Total Points: 719,091,056,749,746.75
Autism - Lorily 

lol look at these pac haters getting their panties wet at the slightest opportunity to criticize pac. he only said there's a possibility of a conspiracy...he didn't say that conspiracy really happened. and that conspiracy he's talking about only surrounds the allege suicide death of valero. it's possible that he didn't actually commit suicide but the police decided right there at his cell to finish him off because of the magnitude of his crime. it's as simple as that...only stupid haters can see anything negative beyond that statement.