No announcement yet.

Death of Arturo Gatti part 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death of Arturo Gatti part 1

Last edited by alza1988; 04-20-2010, 09:25 AM.

Thanks for sharing..
    his wife is pretty attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
      Thanks for sharing..
      his wife is pretty attractive.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...09#post8101809

Comment

ok? even if she did took part of the murder it doesn't change the fact that she's attractive .

Comment

Where is part 2???
          They said she came downstairs early in the morning to make the baby a bottle and when she went back upstairs, saw him lying there and thought he had just passed out and went back to bed.... In seeing the photo of him lying there dead (I hadn't seen that photo before), there was a significant ammount of blood there. There is no way she could not have seen all that blood. In fact, it appears to me as small as that room was, that she would have actually had to step OVER the blood to get in to the kitchen!
          Would really like to see the second part of this, was it a Bryant Gumble Sports episode?

Comment

I'll never believe Gatti gave up that night in Brazil.

Comment

Fought I posted this .Sure I did

Comment

No infact i've posted it twice that's what it is in another thread

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                  Where is part 2???
                  They said she came downstairs early in the morning to make the baby a bottle and when she went back upstairs, saw him lying there and thought he had just passed out and went back to bed.... In seeing the photo of him lying there dead (I hadn't seen that photo before), there was a significant ammount of blood there. There is no way she could not have seen all that blood. In fact, it appears to me as small as that room was, that she would have actually had to step OVER the blood to get in to the kitchen!
                  Would really like to see the second part of this, was it a Bryant Gumble Sports episode?
                  EXACTLY! even if it was a little dark, if you notice Arturo on the floor, you will notice the floor and you would definitely notice the blood, as its different from the flooring.

Comment

Also watching aprt 2, seems the police felt it was murder at first and didnt all the necessary tests then after speaking to Amanda gets ruled suicide? damn.

Comment

Working...
                    X