Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-11-2010, 12:38 PM
PrtyBoyDlicious
OnePunchWonder

Rep Power: 17 PrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 447,783,455.63
Total Points: 463,032,332.18
beer para sa iyo, bro! - jhacen u obviously need this my man - Roja's480 
Default FMJr vs SSM HBO 247 =

The lamest 247 I've ever seen...USADA testing BS, Floyd's gala attended by 9 people (mostly his relatives), Mosley in the bowling alley..WTF?

Who wants to be entertained by Floyd's lips flapping up and down?

Seriously, HBO should change the series name to "Floyd's Lips Flapping 247"....

I'm not hating...just telling the truth...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-11-2010, 12:44 PM
SOY-COMO-SOY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 SOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,169,896.25
1000 posts!  Congrats.  First milestone.. - ABOSWORTH 

hbo 24/7 is trying to show mosley as a nice guy and floyd as an arrognant dumba$$. so they can try to get more ppv buys.

the one time this stood out to me was when they showed may and mosley at the fight conference and floyd walked right past the fans and didnt shake a hand and had his Roid Rage security on each side of him blocking any fans from touching him or taking a pic of him.

and mosley walked right by the fans w/ both his hands open and touching hands w/ all the fans as he walked by.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:49 PM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra

Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,069,734.17
cheers! - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
The lamest 247 I've ever seen...USADA testing BS, Floyd's gala attended by 9 people (mostly his relatives), Mosley in the bowling alley..WTF?

Who wants to be entertained by Floyd's lips flapping up and down?

Seriously, HBO should change the series name to "Floyd's Lips Flapping 247"....

I'm not hating...just telling the truth...
If you thought that May/Mosley 24/7 was the most boring one then you haven't seen very many of them.

Or would you rather see Cotto’s bare ass swimming with his 400 lbs boyfriend & Pacquiao in red skin tight spandex?
Old 04-11-2010, 12:51 PM
ELPacman
LEGENDARY

Rep Power: 112 ELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,111,686,480.39
please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua manny money pacquiao - Tha_Greatest 
Send a message via AIM to ELPacman Send a message via MSN to ELPacman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
If you thought that May/Mosley 24/7 was the most boring one then you haven't seen very many of them.

Or would you rather see Cotto’s bare ass swimming with his 400 lbs boyfriend & Pacquiao in red skin tight spandex?
Haha, are you jealous that Pacquiao can do 100x more than Fraud ever could and still entertain the hell out of people in the ring? Honestly, Fraud is so lame. He's trying to live a big life that he doesn't have. That gala with his relatives and probably people he paid to show up was a joke. Fraud's in his own world because people don't like arrogant egotistic *******s like he loves to make himself out to be. Then again, if he had a crowd pleasing style, he wouldn't have to be that way. SUCKS to be him!
Old 04-11-2010, 12:59 PM
RSBonos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 RSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 71,628.85

This was one of the best produced 24/7 episodes ever.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:08 PM
PrtyBoyDlicious
OnePunchWonder

Rep Power: 17 PrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 447,783,455.63
Total Points: 463,032,332.18
beer para sa iyo, bro! - jhacen u obviously need this my man - Roja's480 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post

I bet your Mama will choose Cotto's 247 over Floyd's..
Old 04-11-2010, 01:32 PM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra

Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,069,734.17
cheers! - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELPacman View Post
Haha, are you jealous that Pacquiao can do 100x more than Fraud ever could and still entertain the hell out of people in the ring? Honestly, Fraud is so lame. He's trying to live a big life that he doesn't have. That gala with his relatives and probably people he paid to show up was a joke. Fraud's in his own world because people don't like arrogant egotistic *******s like he loves to make himself out to be. Then again, if he had a crowd pleasing style, he wouldn't have to be that way. SUCKS to be him!
Sorry, not trying to hate on your idol, just considering the entertainment factor. When I see at 24/7 about boxing, that what i'd like for it to be about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
I bet your Mama will choose Cotto's 247 over Floyd's..
Clearly, you are too intelligent. I'm out of my league here.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:55 PM
BIGBOXINGFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 BIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these parts
Bank: 602,892,103,494.52
Total Points: 622,903,249,670.36
Good post. - FeFist No Message - Tha_Greatest 

I thought it was funny as hell
Old 04-11-2010, 02:13 PM
GoogleMe
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 GoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,057,525,587.24
Total Points: 9,057,533,559.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSBonos View Post
This was one of the best produced 24/7 episodes ever.
Yep, great episode.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Heeb
Day Man

Rep Power: 18 Heeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,565,936,007,056.41
Total Points: 2,565,936,057,236.87
lakers son - Congo Cash work that pole - Congo Cash birthday sex - Congo Cash my heart - Congo Cash No Message - Old Coward 
Heres A Medal Heeb..........Nyargles!!! - BritishBoxing92 have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Top poster - .Rich Loc. Because you are a super poster - Erik13 i notice homie that i never got you a gift, here you got  one now - Tha_Greatest 
for being a super duper poster on BS (no homo) - bahay kubo enjoy - project xxx1 for being my best friend! love u bby&amp;lt;3 - Tengoshi have a wank and think of me. xoxo Dinero - Law 15 Cuz you're sweeter than a fruit - Law 15 
for my junk food loving best friend. Love you bro, no homo! love, Dinero - Law 15 Put tis on prag!!! jk, best friends forever? yaaay!!! - Law 15 L-L-L-L-Lick me like a lollipop! luv u bro - Law 15 Your love is like magic, magic, magic :) - Law 15 A Bad Bromance! be my bro forever and ever... - Law 15 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Pension-Killer 

Floyd was hilarious.

Shane is a desperate fan.

Shane must have woke up in the hot tub time machine.

Man, I don't even know who the **** you are, Shane?

Man, fool wearing green like a leprechaun. He shouldn't be wearing green. He aint money Mayweather.