Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: ATG...who is greater?
hands of stone duran 95 87.16%
Mr. brittle hands mayweather 14 12.84%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 04-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Sugar Ram
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Sugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,858.88

duran in the eyes of almost all experts is the best lightweight of all time!

so if floyd had problems with castillio,duran would be too much for floyd to handle..duran had tremendous work rate,toughness,skill,and ppl forget that the fight with ray leonard was at 147..Duran at 135 was a total different species...and Floyd cant intimidate duran at all..he is the original 'Machismo'!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-23-2010, 10:17 AM
southcentralcar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 southcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 77,142.25
SUPER ZAB JUDAH! - Big Smoke 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - LeeVanCleef 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dans01234 View Post
This is the best post I saw.

Legends get inflated and so many times people just say "Oh (legend) would've destroyed (current great)".

Half these people commenting have probably never even watched Duran fight. "No mas" ring any bells? Duran flustered and too slow to catch a quick and clever slick boxer.

I'm in the minority that says Floyd takes this, but I'm probably thinking about it more realistically then most of you.
very true. boxing is a science and it just gets better and better.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:22 AM
-Lowkey-
Winter is coming

Rep Power: 13 -Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 682,398,236,892.32
Total Points: 682,505,311,152.72
:) - Bossy Hidden treasures of the Dothraki - Terrel 

Quote:
What does this have to do with anything? Why are you talking about Duran at 135?

I'm talking about Duran-Leonard.

Duran was not flustered against Leonard. Got it.
i misread your original post i thought you were saying duran was a slow and flustered fighter in general my bad
Old 04-23-2010, 10:23 AM
-Lowkey-
Winter is coming

Rep Power: 13 -Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Ram View Post
duran in the eyes of almost all experts is the best lightweight of all time!

so if floyd had problems with castillio,duran would be too much for floyd to handle..duran had tremendous work rate,toughness,skill,and ppl forget that the fight with ray leonard was at 147..Duran at 135 was a total different species...and Floyd cant intimidate duran at all..he is the original 'Machismo'!
i agree with this
Old 04-23-2010, 10:24 AM
dans
Journeyman

Rep Power: 23 dans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,580,970.88
Total Points: 57,962,036.33
Couldnt give Karma, credit where credits due :) - GreatJoe Its mental monday on NSB! - mr.crust first past the post.2k posts - mr.crust for a super poster and NSB member! - jazluvr449 Its never too early for a cold one - Kevin Jesus 
Hey, here's a drink. - Libido Sanchez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
i misread your original post i thought you were saying duran was a slow and flustered fighter in general my bad
Okay, I was wondering what you were getting at. That's why I was confused.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:37 AM
-Lowkey-
Winter is coming

Quote:
Okay, I was wondering what you were getting at. That's why I was confused.
yeah sorry about that guess i was to quick to jump on the defensive maybe I have a slight bias towards duran anyway he is my favourite of all time
Old 04-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Mares
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,854,247.46
Total Points: 1,950,736.86
Three for the kings of the elves high in light. - Witch_King Three for the kings of the elves high in light. - Witch_King Three for the kings of the elves high in light. - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King 
Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King 
Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King 
Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King one ring - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - killakali Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Send a message via Yahoo to Mares

money will school durans ass.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,380,195.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

duran will break pretty girl down