Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-07-2010, 05:25 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,017,959,811,654.86
Total Points: 13,017,959,894,489.44
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Matt, now Ricky has had his moment of fame, are u now going to stop pretending you're not very good and show how great u really are? Its admireable u didnt want to show him up all those years, but dont waste you're talent anymore! Show the world who the talented Hatton really is!

Also, i've noticed Ricky has started his intense training regime for the boxing contest the world is waiting for. When are u gonna buck up your ideas and put on 60 lbs and take on the Klit brothers in a tag team match up for the HW championship!?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-07-2010, 05:26 PM
HitmanHattonAY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 HitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,961,135,520.06
Total Points: 113,961,157,852.38
No Message - siablo14 WAR CARROLL!! - dj emz 

or8 matty hatton get in with tackie again
Old 04-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Andre Wardttke
Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT!

Rep Power: 14 Andre Wardttke has a reputation beyond reputeAndre Wardttke has a reputation beyond reputeAndre Wardttke has a reputation beyond reputeAndre Wardttke has a reputation beyond reputeAndre Wardttke has a reputation beyond reputeAndre Wardttke has a reputation beyond reputeAndre Wardttke has a reputation beyond reputeAndre Wardttke has a reputation beyond reputeAndre Wardttke has a reputation beyond reputeAndre Wardttke has a reputation beyond reputeAndre Wardttke has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,540,622,642.59
Total Points: 3,545,953,684.15
The Rolling People - Stones! Douche Award - A-Wolf 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Chosen 

Matthew.....what's the meaning of life?
Old 04-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Slick_Rick
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Slick_Rick has a reputation beyond reputeSlick_Rick has a reputation beyond reputeSlick_Rick has a reputation beyond reputeSlick_Rick has a reputation beyond reputeSlick_Rick has a reputation beyond reputeSlick_Rick has a reputation beyond reputeSlick_Rick has a reputation beyond reputeSlick_Rick has a reputation beyond reputeSlick_Rick has a reputation beyond reputeSlick_Rick has a reputation beyond reputeSlick_Rick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,381,437.12
Total Points: 21,419,267.36

Hi Matthew,

If you were to cross a river with the use of a rowboat which can only carry yourself and one of the following things:
a Chicken
a Fox
a bag of Grain

How do you manage to transfer all items without the fox eating the chicken or the chicken eating the grain?
Old 04-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,384,648.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Matt,

marry-****-kill:

Old 04-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Matthew Hatton
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,673.33

some great questions there for matthew hatton to answer, lets see what he says. (matthew like ricky speaks in the 3rd person)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
matt, will the world end in 2012?
i cant say if the world will end in 2012, but floyd mayweathers world ends in 2012 if he faces matthew hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuga Shane View Post
Hey Matthew,long time fan here.I have a question and that is when will you admit that your fight with Ndou was very close and that you wasn't robbed?

And also,do you like to feel up Ricky's titties when he's asleep?
i was clearly robbed against ndou and matthew hatton will do a lickle bit more next time to get the decsision

when rickys sleeping i dont feel his tits, i feel up his jennifers tits and she has some of the magic that is matthew hatton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
matt, what is the solution to the health care issue in america?
matthew hatton is the soloution to everything.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Matthew Hatton
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post
Matt, now Ricky has had his moment of fame, are u now going to stop pretending you're not very good and show how great u really are? Its admireable u didnt want to show him up all those years, but dont waste you're talent anymore! Show the world who the talented Hatton really is!

Also, i've noticed Ricky has started his intense training regime for the boxing contest the world is waiting for. When are u gonna buck up your ideas and put on 60 lbs and take on the Klit brothers in a tag team match up for the HW championship!?
me and ricky know the world wants to see me and him in a tag team match with the klits.i dont feel i need to move up in weight for this, even with me at 147 as i am now me and ricky combined still have the weight advantage. it a fight we are taking very seriously and dont be suprised if this happens by the end of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chosen View Post
Matthew.....what's the meaning of life?
matthew hatton is the meaning of life..... oh, and coronation street
Old 04-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Postman prat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Postman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 39,956.55

Hey matthew,I know you support your brother,but are you even a little slightly peeved that it was him and not you starring in the new churchill advert?

It's quite clear that you're the star of family now but it seems that the mainstream isn't willing to accept you just yet.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Matthew Hatton
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuga Shane View Post
Hey matthew,I know you support your brother,but are you even a little slightly peeved that it was him and not you starring in the new churchill advert?

It's quite clear that you're the star of family now but it seems that the mainstream isn't willing to accept you just yet.
thats the best rickys boxed since the kostya tsyzu fight in that advert, he looked great.

i agree with your second point, no amount of crap undercard fights or shameless apprearences tagging along with ricky have seemed to win the public over. ricky even had to start his own promotional company to get me a shot at a belt otherwise id have no hope
Old 04-08-2010, 03:38 PM
dantheman1983
Contender

Total Points: 70,786.26

Hi Matthew,
Which belt is better.......
your EBU European title,
the IBO "World" title or
Ricky's beloved "World" WBU strap??