Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 79,937,606,086.56
Total Points: 79,943,713,791.95
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Damn I guess Southpaws cant and will never tuck their chins?
Damn I guess Southpaws cant and will never implore a shell defense?
Damn I guess Southpaws cant and will never throw a lead right hand?

Damn I never knew Southpaws were so limited...

LOL@ these clown ass dudes
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Siggy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Siggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 621,818.74
Total Points: 628,835.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post

terrible way to backtrack.
just admit you dont know sht about rigondeaux. thats all.

yeah he'll throw a lead right like a floyd right??? as a southpaw, right??

for him to turn him into a floyd clone, he'd have to completely dismantle guillermo's style and build it from the ground up. that would be an idiotic thing for him to do with a 29 y/o prospect. that'd be like trying to get ODH to do the shoulder roll defense. oops, that was already tried and failed.

not every fighter can do what floyd does, nor should they if theyre trained by a mayweather. good trainers adapt to the fighter's strengths and weaknesses, not impose their style on them.

i suggest you look up footage of dion savage. i dont see that dude being cute using the shoulder roll and sht like that. hes trained by roger.

all this being said, there's no proof that rigondeaux is with roger going forward.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:06 PM
johncods
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 johncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,611,489,859.41
Total Points: 5,751,859,085.26
super poster, great to see some honesty. - dancovboxer 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Quote:
All ****.................
This boy is going to look like a Mayweather clone.
Better believe the shoulder roll, shell defense, and right hand leads are coming next..

guillermo is a southpaw. has hundreds of amatuer fights. Has his own style and is a 29 yrs. old. Do you even know any other boxer beside floyd?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:07 PM
fireman_ek50
Contender

Rep Power: 5 fireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,346.08

Quote:

its more of the fact that he's been fighting his way since he was a kid and he's 29 years old now (maybe 30)...i dont think he's gonna want to change anything about his style, because thats the reason i think he's with roger rite now...

i remember roach said its frustrating sometimes working with him cuz he wants rigondeaux to press his opponents a little more and sparring partners..

roach even said that he could turn rigondeaux into a gamboa type of fighter and being that he beat gamboa on 2 different occasions, he probably took offense to that lol...

but then again members from rigondeaux team said in an interview that mayweather's style is beautiful, and pacquiao's is good lol...

we'll see...he's fighting on the undercard of berto vs quintana a couple of hours away from orlando...ill ask some people i know around that area who's in his corner and if they know what happened to roach lol
Old 04-07-2010, 12:08 PM
fireman_ek50
Contender

Rep Power: 5 fireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond reputefireman_ek50 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman_ek50 View Post
its more of the fact that he's been fighting his way since he was a kid and he's 29 years old now (maybe 30)...i dont think he's gonna want to change anything about his style, because thats the reason i think he's with roger rite now...

i remember roach said its frustrating sometimes working with him cuz he wants rigondeaux to press his opponents a little more and sparring partners..

roach even said that he could turn rigondeaux into a gamboa type of fighter and being that he beat gamboa on 2 different occasions, he probably took offense to that lol...

but then again members from rigondeaux team said in an interview that mayweather's style is beautiful, and pacquiao's is good lol...

we'll see...he's fighting on the undercard of berto vs quintana a couple of hours away from orlando...ill ask some people i know around that area who's in his corner and if they know what happened to roach lol
and undefeated in 475 amatuer fights...including 5 pro lol...i don't think he'll change..."much"
Old 04-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 79,937,606,086.56
Total Points: 79,943,713,791.95
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy View Post

for him to turn him into a floyd clone, he'd have to completely dismantle guillermo's style and build it from the ground up. that would be an idiotic thing for him to do with a 29 y/o prospect. that'd be like trying to get ODH to do the shoulder roll defense. oops, that was already tried and failed.

not every fighter can do what floyd does, nor should they if theyre trained by a mayweather. good trainers adapt to the fighter's strengths and weaknesses, not impose their style on them.

i suggest you look up footage of dion savage. i dont see that dude being cute using the shoulder roll and sht like that. hes trained by roger.

all this being said, there's no proof that rigondeaux is with roger going forward.
Where did I backtrack?
What I did was replied to a comment that suggested that since rigondeaux is a southpaw, he can not do some of the things Mayweather does...

Which is incorrect.
When I first post my comment, I wrote it out of excitement more than anything.

But let's be real here, Why else would rigondeaux hire Roger Mayweather?
if he didnt want to learn some of Floyd Mayweathers style and tricks????

It is the same reason Oscar hire Mayweather sr.
The same reason Alot of fighters hire trainers of successful fighters.
they want to learn some of the things that made other fights successful.

Right or wrong?

Since Amir Khan hire Freddie Roach, who does his style look alot similar too?

cut the bull**** my dude, and stop looking for reason to preach to somebody who doesnt need preching too.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:12 PM
AntonTheMeh
NSB, DKSAB....

Rep Power: 58 AntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,176,310,942.20
That RJJ clip... LMAOOOOO - sweet pea 50 Hard cold cash. - Hard Dick thx man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Miller Time - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Old Coward 
solid posts mate - Alx. have a sneakers homie - Warrios or have a snickers lol - Warrios 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

will they be able to understand each other though.....
Old 04-07-2010, 12:12 PM
fireman_ek50
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy View Post

u just brought me back to that fight lol...

i remember oscar tryna do the shoulder roll on vargas lmao...vargas would press him to the ropes and catch him lol

oscar won though, but i dont think the shoulder roll helped lol
Old 04-07-2010, 12:16 PM
.WaRCoTTo.
.::Orgullo Mexicano::.

Rep Power: 21 .WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,770,307,540.40
Total Points: 68,770,355,455.81
I bought you a box of tissues so when Cotto loses, you can wipe your eyes!!!! Hahahahaha K - HTownTexan Here is a TV to watch all the big fights!!!!! - HTownTexan And here is some junk food... We all know the big fights arent the same without some food.... - HTownTexan And come fight night.... You cant forget the beer....   So you got a TV, some food, some beer.... Have a good time watching the fight .....  Dont leave your tissue behind.... You'll need them...J/K - HTownTexan Congrats on 1000 posts - ??? 
1k...Congrats - Izrock excellant posts! - jazbo Cheers. You got good taste in pussy homey - mangler For being a great member and poster - jazluvr449 Pa Disfrutar la Victoria en Noviembre 14!Vamos Cotto Pa Guerra! Papa! - Sox8055 
Back atcha bro'!  War Cotto! - jazluvr449 Have a drink my nigguh!!! - D-Omonist Congrats on 3K, my nizzle! - mangler jr merry christmas! - shobox Merry Xmas - mangler 
happy new year - Libido Sanchez long time .... brew on me - El Mustang Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - street bully 

Who besides jr has Roger trained to make you guys believe he's some type of "legendary" trainer?..
Old 04-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun

Rep Power: 169 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 201,243,990,064,253.00
Total Points: 206,244,541,196,828.41
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - CuauhtÚmoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncods View Post
guillermo is a southpaw. has hundreds of amatuer fights. Has his own style and is a 29 yrs. old. Do you even know any other boxer beside floyd?
Yup completely agree.....what fighter with about 500 amatuer fights and an effective style would change pretty much anything? All he need is for someone to keep him sharp. I think he will be a champ by his 10th fight as well