Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-07-2010, 09:30 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,461,490,943.09
Total Points: 199,467,796,589.58
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 
Default BOB ARUM - If Mayweather Drops Testing Demands Fight is on!

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum was quoted by the Manila Bulletin as saying that Manny Pacquiao could return as early as September if the right fight is made. Pacquiao's tentative return is for the month of November, but Arum says a September date could happen if the right fight is made. [Click Here To Read More]

Why Bob??? Why??? It's comments like this and the rest of the stupid **** and excuses that really makes me believe PAC IS ABUSING PED's. Team PAc and this filthly old man are a DISGRACE.

Drop tests and fight is green lit????-----> Smacks of guilt!!!!!!

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-07-2010 at 10:01 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-07-2010, 09:33 AM
swizz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 swizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,218,146.57
Total Points: 12,293,332.83
Great member, poster and friend! - jazluvr449 Congrats on your baby girl! - jazluvr449 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by check hook View Post
If Mayweather drops drug test issue, fight is on –

NICK GIONGCO

April 7, 2010, 7:31pm

Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum told the media gathered in Los Angeles Wednesday that the only thing that would pave the way for having the megabuck fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is if the American drops his drug-testing demands.

“(If Mayweather) stops the nonsense,” said Arum, the much-awaited showdown between the current pound-for-pound king and the former holder of that mythical title, will take place.

Talking to fighthype, Arum said a clearer picture of what lies ahead for Pacquiao should be known after the May 10 elections. Pacquiao is running for a congress seat in Sarangani province.

Arum said that while a November date is being looked at, Pacquiao could fight as early as September although a win in the elections would push the fight back to November.

“October is out because of the World Series (of baseball),” said Arum.

Pacquiao-Mayweather was close to being done but a last-minute demand by Mayweather for Olympic-style drug testing to be done on them was the deal-breaker.

Pacquiao contested that there was no reason for him to undergo such tests since he has never even tested positive for a banned substance in all of his 18 fights on US soil.

Arum said Mayweather is on top of the list of priorities, while also being looked at are Antonio Margarito and Juan Manuel Marquez and possibly the winner of the June superwelterweight battle between Miguel Cotto and Yuri Foreman.

It is widely believed that Pacquiao is in the final phase of his storied career and that the Mayweather fight will be his last ring appearance

Why Bob??? Why??? It's comments like this and the rest of the stupid **** and excuses that really makes me believe PAC IS ABUSING PED's. Team PAc and this filthly old man are a DISGRACE.

Drop tests and fight is green lit????-----> Smacks of guilt!!!!!!
your on the wrong side of this bob and manny this is what manny could do for boxing to show everyone that the sport is clean...manny owes it to boxing
Old 04-07-2010, 09:36 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,086,201,881.20
A gift from boxinglibrary.com - vze2hhvj 16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus 
Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts 
A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
.........no homo - MANIAC310 for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Could Return in September, Mayweather Eyed

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum was quoted by the Manila Bulletin as saying that Manny Pacquiao could return as early as September if the right fight is made. Pacquiao's tentative return is for the month of November, but Arum says a September date could happen if the right fight is made. [Click Here To Read More]
Old 04-07-2010, 09:38 AM
BritishBoxing92
___

Bank: 7,441,071,474.29
Total Points: 7,441,247,283.24
burner is a muppet - Red October We dont talk about fight club... - kaps paki pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Congo Cash paki pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Congo Cash Born To Run - The Beatles 
Iron Mike Tyson - The Beatles Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles To drown your sorrows when Liverpool beat Man U :D - Mersey chat crew - project xxx1 Shake it down. - S H A R K B O Y 
Good Poster - Dorian Heres some cake son - -Kevin- great guy - Old Coward , a bottle so you can hit someone with it or throw it at a idiot, thanks homie - Tha_Greatest Squealpiggy sent me this , he wanted me to be his boyfreind but i rejected his gay ass,  hold on to these so i can burn them later, homie, thanks homie - Tha_Greatest 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier have a bigmac - Grand Champ Great member of boxingscene, always be a good buddie of mine. - Dorian.. No Message - BritishBoxing92 Caffe latte for my boiiiii - Law 15 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Red October Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Freedom Fighter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Erik. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - DorianWozniacki 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
Does This Mean That Mayweather Jr Vs Pacqiuao Might Still Be On??? if so then hell yeah!!...thanks BPP
Old 04-07-2010, 09:40 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,461,490,943.09
Total Points: 199,467,796,589.58
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swizz View Post
your on the wrong side of this bob and manny this is what manny could do for boxing to show everyone that the sport is clean...manny owes it to boxing

This would have died a very quick death had it not been for the downright comical excuses from team Pac.

A quick acceptance and a fuk you *****....see u in the ring.....it's all over...and Floyd would be getting even more **** than he already is.

It still escapes me how Pac, people in his camp and this reptilian piece of ****e Bob Arum can say **** like this and cop zero criticism......is Floyd really that hated by the American media??? Do they really want to tear him down that badly??? It's disgusting!!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:41 AM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,144,920,662,125.69
Total Points: 105,144,920,725,423.92
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - £-4-£ for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

if floyd thinks he can beat pacman then the fight will always happen as there is too much money to be made for him

if he doesnt think he can beat pacman then the fight will only happen when floyd is ready to retire as he doesnt want pacman to end his career earlier than he wants
jasbar
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 jasbar has a reputation beyond reputejasbar has a reputation beyond reputejasbar has a reputation beyond reputejasbar has a reputation beyond reputejasbar has a reputation beyond reputejasbar has a reputation beyond reputejasbar has a reputation beyond reputejasbar has a reputation beyond reputejasbar has a reputation beyond reputejasbar has a reputation beyond reputejasbar has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,074.54

drug testing is too intrusive. Manny should not take the test.
savorduhflavor
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 28 savorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 593,207,690,564.87
Total Points: 693,228,967,361.14
Good post in my thread man.  Have a gift. - ABOSWORTH :fing02:  i couldnt remember how it happened but i remember him bleeding from the ear! thanks - mellow_mood I wish more Cotto fans were like you. - street bully Good poster - Old Coward great poster - Dick Buffman 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - VictoriaBeckham 

Mayweather is not fighting in September.

Maybe December.
infamous larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 infamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,505,084.13
Total Points: 110,942,145.72
Keep your head up! Better days are coming. - California Love happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest money money money....MONEY! - Gorilla Dogs have a beer - -pound4pound- Have a bigmac - Grand Champ 
Badass Mayweather Fan - Stones! Great Cotto vid you posted! - jazluvr get wasted tonight - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

floyd aint dropping the test demands nor should he..if its that big of a deal then move on manny..cause ya'll are making this to big of a deal and its suspicious...why is this such a big ass deal...
Old 04-07-2010, 09:43 AM
da chosen 1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 da chosen 1 is infamous around these partsda chosen 1 is infamous around these partsda chosen 1 is infamous around these partsda chosen 1 is infamous around these partsda chosen 1 is infamous around these partsda chosen 1 is infamous around these partsda chosen 1 is infamous around these partsda chosen 1 is infamous around these partsda chosen 1 is infamous around these partsda chosen 1 is infamous around these partsda chosen 1 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 52,838.00

the fight isnt happening sorry