Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#201
Old 04-08-2010, 09:30 PM
waxfondler
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,443
Rep Power: 0 waxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these parts
Points: 37,102.09
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,102.09
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoeblive View Post
big j you hit the nail on the head!!!!!!! this cat pac put on 17lbs of muscle in 18 months. and people say they accuse him of using peds with no proof. you used a very good example of why a lot of people in boxing think pac is juicing. and add the fact that roach has a history of boxers testing positive for peds. there is no fighter in the history of boxing that has moved up seven wt classes and got stronger and faster NEVER!!!!!!! i'll say it once and for all, manny is DIRTY and thats why he wont fight PBF ariza cant get him past OST so roach is trying to drum up public support to force floyd to drop his OST demands. shane took the test and more and more of the public is asking why pac wont take the test if he is in fact a clean fighter.
people love regurgitating what they hear without actual proof. how bout you do your research and make an educated case as to why you believe that. also, since when did all these people become experts on steroids and PEDs? instead of beating the drums on "facts" you cant prove, and restating the same overused accusations, come back and post some educated response. theres plenty of d** riding fanboys in here... no need for more.

here is some stuff to think about:
2005: pac vs morales I @ 130lbs (pac weighed 139 on fight night)
2006: pac vs morales III @ 130lbs (pac weighed 144 on fight night)
2008: pac vs marquez II @ 130lbs (pac weighed 145 on fight night)
2008: pac vs diaz @ 135lbs (pac weighed 147 on fight night)
2008: pac vs oscar @ 145lbs (pac weighed 148 on fight night)

source: http://theboxingtruth.com/article.php?id=1310

again, everything is speculation... but at least this guy backs up his claims.
my opinion is pac SHOULD have taken the tests. if the public demanded it, and it was required to make the fight happen then he shouldve taken it.
him refusing only makes him look bad... but until it is proven, its ignorant to use these false claims as actual facts. IMO pacquiao ko's people with his speed and angles... not his power. not once has one of his defeated opponents said he was a devastating puncher, they all said they were overwhelmed and the pressure was too much... clottey was never hurt or intimidated by pac's power... he was gun-shy because he didnt want to get caught with something. cotto was overwhelmed and got caught.... ricky got caught as well (ricky never had a strong chin, collazo wobbled ricky a few times)... and oscar was never hurt by pac, oscar just couldnt deal with the amount of punches being thrown.
Reply With Quote
waxfondler is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#202
Old 04-08-2010, 10:25 PM
waxfondler
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,443
Rep Power: 0 waxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these parts
Points: 37,102.09
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,102.09
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoeblive View Post
manny has the most carefully orcastrated career in the history of the fight game! i said it once but feel compelled to re-state this fact. in a sport that is majority black manny has managed to NOT fight any black fighters. some of you will say "he just fought clottey" but clottey does not fight like a usa black fighter. what i mean by that is black fighters use a lot of lateral movement they are trained to fight off the stick and move principle. not the straight ahead style employed by most mexican fighters. how is that possible? how do you go years and years without meeting black fighters in the ring. there is only one conclusion, manny has DUCKED black fighters his whole career. thats a fact. and if he had met barrera when he was in his prime he would have been knocked out!!!!! he has consistantly picked fighters taylor made for his style. the lone exception is JMM and you saw how much trouble JMM gave him.
wow... more ignorant racist claims? prove your point then... who were the highest rated/ranked BLACK fighters in featherweight, lightweight, & jr welterweight when manny was on his way up????

2005 manny was campaigning as a featherweight:
here were the rankings:

FEATHERWEIGHTS (2005)
Weight Limit: 126 pounds
Champ: MANNY PACQUIAO
1. JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ
2. INJIN CHI
3. ROCKY JUAREZ
4. SCOTT HARRISON
5. VICTOR POLO

*** which BLACK contender did he duck???

JR. LIGHTWEIGHTS (2005)
Weight Limit: 130 pounds
Champ: Vacant
1. MARCO ANTONIO BARRERA
2. ERIK MORALES
3. JESUS CHAVEZ
4. VICENTE MOSQUERA
5. YODSANAN NANTHACHAI

**** again, for him to move up, where is the BLACK contender he would duck????

in 2006 & 2007 he was transitioning up to lightweight.
who was the BLACK fighter he ducked? the top 5 lightweights were HISPANIC. casamayor, juan diaz, david diaz, santa cruz, julio diaz, & nate campbell.... are you gonna say he ducked campbell?? LOL, please....

in 2008, manny fought at 130 & 135 but didnt stay long.
he fought marquez & david diaz, both were highly ranked.
then he jumped up to fight oscar on december @ 145lbs.
the only notable BLACK fighter he couldve fought was mosley at WW.
shane was ranked #3, cotto #2, margarito #1...

from then, he went on to jr. welter and welterweight...
AND he was the #1 p4p.... so who was he ducking????
paul williams?? shane mosley??? everyone was guilty of ducking them.
bottom line, pac was #1 p4p.... he deserves to call the shots.

either way, he went on to fight cotto & clottey...

seriously, get the f** outta here with that race card bullsh**...
who else had highly orchestrated careers? ROY JONES & FLOYD. LOL
Reply With Quote
waxfondler is offline
#203
Old 04-08-2010, 10:33 PM
waxfondler
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,443
Rep Power: 0 waxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these parts
Points: 37,102.09
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,102.09
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_james10 View Post
Keep in mind that JMM is on the short list of Pacquaio's next opponent. However, I would bet everything that I own that they would force him to come to 147, where they know he won't be as effective by looking at the Mayweather fight.
of course they would, manny established himself at WW... if its good enough for floyd it should be good enough for pac right???? or will you discredit JMM, or claim floyd "damaged" him. LOL.
Reply With Quote
waxfondler is offline
#204
Old 04-08-2010, 10:55 PM
waxfondler
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,443
Rep Power: 0 waxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these parts
Points: 37,102.09
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,102.09
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoeblive View Post
how many times did he fight joel cassamayor? how many times did he fight j. guzman? how many times did he fight z, raheem? how many times did he fight n, campbell? how many times did he fight k, holt? he holds the title at 140lbs and there is no talk of him fighting tim bradley why? if he is a take all comers type of fighter why has he not fought these and PLENTY other fighters? is it "dumbass race ****" or do the facts speak loud and clear. if i called myself a world class swimmer and yet never challenged any white swimmers would you say i was ducking the best swimmers out there? of course you would! look at the ring ratings and look at all those fighters pac has AVOIDED. then look at the past ratings and look at the class pac was in and SEE all the black fighters he AVOIDED. after you look at the moutain of evidence and see ALL the fighters he has DUCKED past and present, if you still think im a dickhead then you refuse to see fact. his former promoter was quoted as saying he specifically manuvered pac away from certain fighters. look at his past fights they all employ the same style and styles make fights. go ahead i dare you. look at all the fights that could have been made between pac and tons of good fighters. AVOIDED I DARE U!!
WOW. apparently, for pac to get your respect, he would have to clean out all fighters from rank 1-10 his whole transition up to WW??!?! from 2005-2008, you expect him to fight EVERY fighter?!?! you discredit the way he knocked out legitimate fighters on his way up? tim bradley, campbell, raheem would have been high risk - low reward fights... plus, NOBODY would put those guys on PPV... honestly, would you fight them just to prove a point??? just to appease some bitter fan?? boxing is a business, name one fighter that cleaned out every fighter in every division he was in. on top of that, the first 2 names you mentioned were HISPANIC fighters. LOL. they are far from BLACK AMERICAN style fighters.

you act like he is the ONLY fighter that skips tough fights for more lucrative ones... its called matchmaking. its part of the game, but dont try to make pac look like he is the worst offender. LOL.

FLOYD & ROY are notorious for their matchmaking. i am a fan of BOTH.
Reply With Quote
waxfondler is offline
#205
Old 04-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Bogig
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 501
Rep Power: 0 Bogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,513.28
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,513.28
Default

Here's the truth folks:


Joe Goosen, Legendary Boxing Trainer:

"I just think Pacquiao is a juggernaut right now... and I would just say that maybe that's the reason (Floyd's) throwing up all these smokescreens and roadblocks because he (Floyd) doesn't wanna get in the ring with him (Pac)... (Floyd) should just say yes to the fight, forget all the testing, this guy's (Pac) not on drugs. There's a little air there in all this that's just not right."


Bert Sugar, Boxing Historian and ESPN Analyst:

"A convenient way out for Mayweather"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M_wa...eature=related


Al Bernstein, Showtime Boxing Analyst:

“It seems patently obvious to me that Floyd and his minions killed the Pacquiao fight. The bottom line is that the fight was basically a done deal before they decided to inject the demands for blood testing into the picture. Pure and simple, Golden Boy and Floyd and his advisers created the problem, and it ended up killing the fight.”


Dan Rafael from ESPN:

"Mayweather shouldn't be making accusations without a shred of proof as he tries to discredit all of Pacquiao's great accomplishments, nor should he try to circumvent the Nevada rules by asking for blood tests when the commission has never asked for them."


Larry Holmes, Heavyweight Champion:

"I wish I could see Mayweather and Pacquiao fight, but what they're (Floyd's camp) doing right now is hurting boxing because people want to see the fight... They're trying to bring up stuff that is taking away from the fight with drug tests and accusations... I don't get it."


Thomas Hauser, HBO.com:

"There were times during the past month when the conduct of Team Mayweather had the look of an effort to sabotage the fight. A negotiator who wants to make a deal doesn’t go out of his way to antagonize and publicly embarrass the other side. But that’s what the Mayweathers and Golden Boy did."


Jim Strickland, David Diaz's Trainer/retired licensed pharmacist

“I don’t see any reason of accusing Manny of using illegal drugs in our fight.”


Timothy Bradley, WBO/WBC Jr. Welterweight Champion:

"I don't think Manny is on anything. He's just on top of his game right now."


James Toney, Multi division Champion:

"Who is Mayweather to ask for the tests? Why didn’t he ask Marquez? Manny’s not on 'roids."


Mike Silver, noted Boxing Historian:

"I think it fell apart because basically Mayweather never wanted to fight Pacquiao. He wants to continue and fight guys he can beat and fool the public.


Roy Jones, Jr.:

"Hell naw. Why change the rules on me? Because I'm coming up in weight means I'm doing steroids? They're giving you a test for that anyway. It would be something that would aggravate me because then after I beat you, I was on something, don't play with me. Either you want to fight or you don't want to fight."
Reply With Quote
Bogig is offline
#206
Old 04-09-2010, 09:40 AM
waxfondler
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,443
Rep Power: 0 waxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these parts
Points: 37,102.09
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,102.09
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogig View Post
Here's the truth folks:


Joe Goosen, Legendary Boxing Trainer:

"I just think Pacquiao is a juggernaut right now... and I would just say that maybe that's the reason (Floyd's) throwing up all these smokescreens and roadblocks because he (Floyd) doesn't wanna get in the ring with him (Pac)... (Floyd) should just say yes to the fight, forget all the testing, this guy's (Pac) not on drugs. There's a little air there in all this that's just not right."


Bert Sugar, Boxing Historian and ESPN Analyst:

"A convenient way out for Mayweather"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M_wa...eature=related


Al Bernstein, Showtime Boxing Analyst:

“It seems patently obvious to me that Floyd and his minions killed the Pacquiao fight. The bottom line is that the fight was basically a done deal before they decided to inject the demands for blood testing into the picture. Pure and simple, Golden Boy and Floyd and his advisers created the problem, and it ended up killing the fight.”


Dan Rafael from ESPN:

"Mayweather shouldn't be making accusations without a shred of proof as he tries to discredit all of Pacquiao's great accomplishments, nor should he try to circumvent the Nevada rules by asking for blood tests when the commission has never asked for them."


Larry Holmes, Heavyweight Champion:

"I wish I could see Mayweather and Pacquiao fight, but what they're (Floyd's camp) doing right now is hurting boxing because people want to see the fight... They're trying to bring up stuff that is taking away from the fight with drug tests and accusations... I don't get it."


Thomas Hauser, HBO.com:

"There were times during the past month when the conduct of Team Mayweather had the look of an effort to sabotage the fight. A negotiator who wants to make a deal doesn’t go out of his way to antagonize and publicly embarrass the other side. But that’s what the Mayweathers and Golden Boy did."


Jim Strickland, David Diaz's Trainer/retired licensed pharmacist

“I don’t see any reason of accusing Manny of using illegal drugs in our fight.”


Timothy Bradley, WBO/WBC Jr. Welterweight Champion:

"I don't think Manny is on anything. He's just on top of his game right now."


James Toney, Multi division Champion:

"Who is Mayweather to ask for the tests? Why didn’t he ask Marquez? Manny’s not on 'roids."


Mike Silver, noted Boxing Historian:

"I think it fell apart because basically Mayweather never wanted to fight Pacquiao. He wants to continue and fight guys he can beat and fool the public.


Roy Jones, Jr.:

"Hell naw. Why change the rules on me? Because I'm coming up in weight means I'm doing steroids? They're giving you a test for that anyway. It would be something that would aggravate me because then after I beat you, I was on something, don't play with me. Either you want to fight or you don't want to fight."

good post. but apparently, opinions of boxing analysts, historians, trainers, and actual boxers arent enough for these accusers... but i guess it really is "guilty until proven innocent".
Reply With Quote
waxfondler is offline
#207
Old 04-09-2010, 04:52 PM
the gent
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 690
Rep Power: 8 the gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 25,329.94
Bank: 54.33
Total Points: 25,384.27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drea***night View Post
I have a suggestion for Team Pacquiao, a way for them to show the world that Floyd is indeed afraid of Pac. Agree to the blood testing stipulation put forth by Team Mayweather. If they did that and Floyd comes up with an excuse, I'll agree that Floyd is indeed scared. It's simple.
Isn't the above an excuse already?
Reply With Quote
the gent is offline
#208
Old 04-09-2010, 05:54 PM
JQside
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,534
Rep Power: 8 JQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 24,347.34
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,347.34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drea***night View Post
I have a suggestion for Team Pacquiao, a way for them to show the world that Floyd is indeed afraid of Pac. Agree to the blood testing stipulation put forth by Team Mayweather. If they did that and Floyd comes up with an excuse, I'll agree that Floyd is indeed scared. It's simple.
Yup, this is the only way to prove that Floyd doesn't want this fight. I'm still hoping that Team Pac will suddenly announce that Pac will be willing to get tested.

Lol. I could guarantee that Floyd would come up with some concocted illness or something.
Reply With Quote
JQside is offline
#209
Old 02-04-2013, 02:15 PM
FeFist
No.1
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Posts: 6,723
Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 129,668,936,248.13
Bank: 5,585,846,018,239.10
Total Points: 5,715,514,954,487.23
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
This guy really makes some bold claims:

http://myboxing.com/2013/02/04/manny...oids-to-blame/

If you have been looking forward to a fifth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, well ***8212; don***8217;t hold your breath. Even though Manny Pacquiao risked everything to meet Juan Manuel Marquez in a third and fourth fight which seemed pointless to many fight fans, Marquez is now denying Pacquiao the opportunity to redeem his only loss of their battles.

***8220;I think for me there is no point [in a fifth fight]. We already achieved the desired result. Then why do it? So I also asked several people, several friends that I have around me and they told me not to do it, that there is no point in a fifth fight. I said before the fourth fight that no matter how this fight ends, there can not be a fifth,***8221; Marquez told Boxing Scene.

If those quotes are correct and Juan Manuel Marquez is indeed ducking a fifth fight against Manny Pacquiao, Marquez will lose a ton of respect around the boxing community. Money certainly would not be a factor in Marquez***8217; decision to duck Pacquiao and he has already stated that he plans to continue fighting.

So why not accept the biggest payday of your career and take a fifth fight against Manny Pacquiao? We can only think of one reason ***8212; steroids.

Manny Pacquiao, Freddie Roach and the rest of Pacman***8217;s crew has made it clear that they will demand stricter drug testing if the two fighters were to ever meet for a fifth time. This stems from the fact that Juan Manuel Marquez seemed to have gone through puberty all over again leading up to their fourth fight. At 39-years-old, Marquez seemed more ripped and more muscular that ever leading many fans to believe that he was taking some sort of performance enhancer.

We cannot imagine Marquez actually walking away from all of the money that is on the table for a fifth fight against Pacquiao, but if he does we can only assume the worst. It will confirm to us that he is indeed taking some sort of performance enhancer or he has turned into a coward. You can decide which one is more likely.
________________________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunn View Post
of course floyd fans will call roach a fraud and a liar when he says this.


But then turn around and preach his other quote like it came from the bible "manny wont fight mosley because he's too good" - roach said it, it must be true!


which one is it floyd fans, do you believe what he says? or just choose to hear what he says?
Quote:
Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
this is as clear as daylight if youre not in denial.......40 fights without demanding OST til packy, it means you that your opponenet is unbelievablaby so good that it is unheard of for anyne to to even tink about OST....
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hate Giver View Post
of course floyd is scared. if he wasnt, he would have fought pac under the same required conditions as he did all 40 of his other victories.

what's more pathetic is he's doing all this against a former flyweight champion who has 56 fights, only 4 above 130. the rest 130 or under.

i forgot to add to the patheticness of floyd, he claims pac would be easy work because he's to small yet this guy's confidence in taking on pac is more shaky than brittney spears emotional well being.

that's what happens when you are a closet homosexual & a professional prize fighter at the same time.

b*tchassness just comes out.

cant help it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBrains View Post
Shane = proven steroid user. So he needed to take it in order to clear his name whereas in Manny's case, its started from Dr. Floyd Mayweather Senior. Then suddenly the steroid belief became the a-side meth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckdees View Post
i don't care if you are mayweather fan or not.....there is no excuse for turning down a 40 million dollar fight because of a drug test especially if you consider yourself the best pound for pound fighter in the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
Why would you demand OSDT on an easy work, one dimensional fighter and not on a world class fighter like Marquez LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hate Giver View Post
so floyd decides which test a fighter is suppose to take?

what reason or evidence does floyd have that pac is juicing that should warrant such a test?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasbar View Post
Floyd is scared. He know he is no match for Pac's speed and power. Pac is in god mode right now and Floyd is not ready thats why Floyd is finding ways to back out of the fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma View Post
Floyd watch too much scary movies. Pac-Cotto scare him the most
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Floyd should just man up and fight pacquiao if he wants to get the highest payday of his career.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince_13 View Post
i agree with roach floyd is scared he is afraid to lose his o!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
if mayweather wasnt scared of pacman, then why all of a sudden demand a olympic style drug test?

its simple to me that mayweather wants his blankey
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbpanama View Post
Test AFTER the FIGHT
not good enough for U DIMWIT???

Look for Boy to continue to PUNK OUT!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
chicken floyd should go to the commission and ask the commission what he has in mind rather than telling pacman to undergo that unnecessary testing. random-style testing is unnecessary... i repeat unnecessary.

chicken floyd shows disrespect with the nevada commission.

it is his own way of ducking a fight with pac because he knew very well he can't beat the pacman.

if he is true to his words that he can beat pac with or without steroids, then he should fight pacquiao under no condition. the thing is, he is scared to get knockout by pacquiao.

and only pacquiao can knock him out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post

Floyd turned down a 40 million dollar fight for a drug test.

He also considers himself the best pound for pound fighter in the sport, and of all time.

So what really are you saying?

That he found another way to make it look like he wanted to fight someone when he really didn't?

We already knew that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogig View Post
Here's the truth folks:


Joe Goosen, Legendary Boxing Trainer:

"I just think Pacquiao is a juggernaut right now... and I would just say that maybe that's the reason (Floyd's) throwing up all these smokescreens and roadblocks because he (Floyd) doesn't wanna get in the ring with him (Pac)... (Floyd) should just say yes to the fight, forget all the testing, this guy's (Pac) not on drugs. There's a little air there in all this that's just not right."


Bert Sugar, Boxing Historian and ESPN Analyst:

"A convenient way out for Mayweather"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M_wa...eature=related


Al Bernstein, Showtime Boxing Analyst:

***8220;It seems patently obvious to me that Floyd and his minions killed the Pacquiao fight. The bottom line is that the fight was basically a done deal before they decided to inject the demands for blood testing into the picture. Pure and simple, Golden Boy and Floyd and his advisers created the problem, and it ended up killing the fight.***8221;


Dan Rafael from ESPN:

"Mayweather shouldn't be making accusations without a shred of proof as he tries to discredit all of Pacquiao's great accomplishments, nor should he try to circumvent the Nevada rules by asking for blood tests when the commission has never asked for them."


Larry Holmes, Heavyweight Champion:

"I wish I could see Mayweather and Pacquiao fight, but what they're (Floyd's camp) doing right now is hurting boxing because people want to see the fight... They're trying to bring up stuff that is taking away from the fight with drug tests and accusations... I don't get it."


Thomas Hauser, HBO.com:

"There were times during the past month when the conduct of Team Mayweather had the look of an effort to sabotage the fight. A negotiator who wants to make a deal doesn***8217;t go out of his way to antagonize and publicly embarrass the other side. But that***8217;s what the Mayweathers and Golden Boy did."


Jim Strickland, David Diaz's Trainer/retired licensed pharmacist

***8220;I don***8217;t see any reason of accusing Manny of using illegal drugs in our fight.***8221;


Timothy Bradley, WBO/WBC Jr. Welterweight Champion:

"I don't think Manny is on anything. He's just on top of his game right now."


James Toney, Multi division Champion:

"Who is Mayweather to ask for the tests? Why didn***8217;t he ask Marquez? Manny***8217;s not on 'roids."


Mike Silver, noted Boxing Historian:

"I think it fell apart because basically Mayweather never wanted to fight Pacquiao. He wants to continue and fight guys he can beat and fool the public.


Roy Jones, Jr.:

"Hell naw. Why change the rules on me? Because I'm coming up in weight means I'm doing steroids? They're giving you a test for that anyway. It would be something that would aggravate me because then after I beat you, I was on something, don't play with me. Either you want to fight or you don't want to fight."
'' But the only way the fight with Manny is going to happen is we go by the commission drug-testing rules''
''If Mayweather tries to bring in his own company for Olympic-style testing or any of that rubbish, the fight's not going to happen''

A stroll down memory lane.
Reply With Quote
FeFist is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:06 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.