Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Tobi.G
Germany's P4P puncher

Rep Power: 22 Tobi.G has a reputation beyond reputeTobi.G has a reputation beyond reputeTobi.G has a reputation beyond reputeTobi.G has a reputation beyond reputeTobi.G has a reputation beyond reputeTobi.G has a reputation beyond reputeTobi.G has a reputation beyond reputeTobi.G has a reputation beyond reputeTobi.G has a reputation beyond reputeTobi.G has a reputation beyond reputeTobi.G has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,499.26
Total Points: 1,805,326.77
Default Does anybody think Hopkins wasnt disgusting against Roy?

I think he ruined his career by a good degree with that bull**** fight against Roy. The fight was unbelievable boring and ****ty, Roy did nothing because he was shot as hell and Bernard did nothing but illegal **** and simulating that he got hurt by back of the head shots. He won the fight but he doesnt deserve any respect for that performance against shot Jones. I think this fight was verry bad for his reputation. I wish Hopkins would get beaten the **** out of him by Dawson or Haye.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-05-2010, 05:13 PM
General Zod
Banned

Rep Power: 0 General Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 167.80
Total Points: 213,917.78
your the man - project xxx1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi.G View Post
I think he ruined his career by a good degree with that bull**** fight against Roy. The fight was unbelievable boring and ****ty, Roy did nothing because he was shot as hell and Bernard did nothing but illegal **** and simulating that he got hurt by back of the head shots. He won the fight but he doesnt deserve any respect for that performance against shot Jones. I think this fight was verry bad for his reputation. I wish Hopkins would get beaten the **** out of him by Dawson or Haye.
A lot of Hopkins fights are like that, which why his nickname is Borenard.