Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2010, 01:59 PM
DeelDough
Blow it up

Rep Power: 12 DeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,925,416.41
Total Points: 45,164,503.73
Your 1st of many gifts! - jazluvr 
Default How and why The Miami Heat could be a dominant force next season!!!

Ok so I'm a fan of the Heat!!! And this is why I believe that with the right roster moves , and it will only take about 2 (maybe 3)they will a force.

Current roster. (Starting lineup)

Dwayne Wade - Of course sign wade to an extension.(keep him)

Quentin Richardson - I will also keep Quentin Richarson. He can become instant offense even off the bench. But I will start him unless I can find someone way better. But of course for the money. He is more than worth it. (playing way more efficient than Beasley. and way more consistent. not to mention the winner mentality and effort he brings)

Michael Beasley
- Beasley dissapoint me. If you ask me Beasley has the weapons to resemble Stoudamire. At the pf position. He has a shot , he is strong , he can finish with two hands. He can take his man off the dribble. and make some nice passes. But like mourning told him. "he needs to stop being a spectator" options are , Boozer , David Lee , Frye , Luis Scola , Maybe fit Rudy gay at that position just because of his aggressiveness and skills. ( I think he will make a bigger impact on the offense.) If you can sign any of those. Trade Beasley asap. Maybe for a more productive pg. How cool will it be to have J.J Barea and Arroyo in the same team. Barea can replace chalmers. (I dont see him getting any better , and Barea can have a bigger impact) I would prefer Jordan Farmar or Foye.

Jermaine O'neal - If I'm not mistaken he has an expiring contract at the end of the year. He has come to life at the second half of the season but knows his value has dropped. I think he will try to resign with Miami , but Miami will look another way. But There arent many options as when it comes to centers. I dont see Stoudamire signing with the Heat. but it will be awesome. And Bosh will prob cost more than O'neal and wont make the difference needed. If O'neal can play like he has lately next season I say sign him.

Carlos Arroyo - Carlos Arroyo was signed to a one year deal which I think both the team and him have squeezed the positive part from it. And If u ask me , Unless I can find a guy who averages more than 10 pts and more than 7 asssist. I will not let him go. He can give u 6 points in an off night , manage to dish 4-7 assist and commit almost no turnovers. And the way he controls the pace of the game is just beautiful. He has given the Miami Heat a much needed balance.

Bench Players that can stay.

Udonis Haslem is the ****ing man. Off the bench he is a warrior. And the maqor reason why I would trade Beasley. Beasley just doesnt play with the consistency Haslem provides. And Haslem looks to win and is not scared to take a shot. Haslem has had better games coming off the bench. And who in the league takes more charges and than him. He averages 8 rebounds a game OFF THE BENCH and almost 10 POINTS. hE IS UNTRADEABLE. MIAMI BETTER SIGN HIM!!!

Dorrel wright can stay. His athleticism can come in handy against the right matchup.

Diawara has too go.
James Jones doesnt look like himself anymore.
Magloire could be a nice third option at Center for a game with foul trouble.
Joel Anthony is a good blocker and good defender but his hands are as soft as charmin , he drops passes like nothing.
Daequan Cook....... dont know.

Any Heat fans????? Discuss.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:03 PM
FLY TY
T.L.R.N.A.

Rep Power: 0 FLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these parts
Bank: 16,480,018.90
Total Points: 16,514,311.58

if the heat add a player like bosh, they will compete for number 3 or 4 in the east, but they won't be "dominant."
Old 04-05-2010, 02:09 PM
PackosCotto
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 84,327.93

im a big heat fan, couple things i disagree with u.

Beasley can stay another year, he has shown signs of life lately.
Haslem can stay ofcourse and Joneal can stay depending on who we can aquire in the offseason , if we could stoudamaire or bosh than jo can be go , we dont need um after that.
D wright can stay but to be honest hes 2 inconsistent, id trade him for a more consistent 3 pt shooter. He will have one good game and then disappear for a months.
Arroro needs to stay .
We got a dominant team but we still need another big name to really make us a force, beasly has shown signs off life lately, but we need him to do this against good teams also, not just these bums teams.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:13 PM
AntonTheMeh
NSB, DKSAB....

Rep Power: 59 AntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,176,345,119.47
That RJJ clip... LMAOOOOO - sweet pea 50 Hard cold cash. - Hard Dick thx man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Miller Time - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Old Coward 
solid posts mate - Alx. have a sneakers homie - Warrios or have a snickers lol - Warrios 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

I'm a knick fan, if you want david lee, you can have david lee. i personally believe amar'e will join the heat this off season and join wade.

i expect bosh to get sign and traded to the bulls, and i expect my knicks to get no one.

if lebron james wins the championship this year, he'll consider joining the knicks, other than that, no way he leaves his hometown with out leaving them a championship.

if i was the knicks gm, i'd sell the farm for the guy in my sig. alot of team in the lottery have alot of good young point guards, so i think it will be much easier to get someone like john wall this year than in any other year.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:19 PM
PackosCotto
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these partsPackosCotto is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I'm a knick fan, if you want david lee, you can have david lee. i personally believe amar'e will join the heat this off season and join wade.

i expect bosh to get sign and traded to the bulls, and i expect my knicks to get no one.

if lebron james wins the championship this year, he'll consider joining the knicks, other than that, no way he leaves his hometown with out leaving them a championship.

if i was the knicks gm, i'd sell the farm for the guy in my sig. alot of team in the lottery have alot of good young point guards, so i think it will be much easier to get someone like john wall this year than in any other year.
ah how i miss those old heat-knicks rivalry days, sucks but im sure we will get back there as soon as the knicks get someone, hopefully u guys get lebron then he will bring the calvary wit him since everyone wants to play wit him and then the rivalry will start again.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:27 PM
AntonTheMeh
NSB, DKSAB....

Rep Power: 59 AntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,176,345,119.47
That RJJ clip... LMAOOOOO - sweet pea 50 Hard cold cash. - Hard Dick thx man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Miller Time - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Old Coward 
solid posts mate - Alx. have a sneakers homie - Warrios or have a snickers lol - Warrios 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottokospac View Post
ah how i miss those old heat-knicks rivalry days, sucks but im sure we will get back there as soon as the knicks get someone, hopefully u guys get lebron then he will bring the calvary wit him since everyone wants to play wit him and then the rivalry will start again.
yeah man. those where the days. that was basketball to me. far as lebron, i don't know.our team is beyond trash. we got like 3 good young players, and they have to answer to the stupid coach's pecking order.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:10 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 298 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,177,528,321,802,464.00
Total Points: 146,777,641,405,749,728.00
Cheers. - ThePhantom5 Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily 
Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* 
Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

LOL @ Heat and Dominant in the same sentence

seriously, good luck with that
Old 04-05-2010, 03:23 PM
PackosCotto
Banned

Quote:
LOL @ Heat and Dominant in the same sentence

seriously, good luck with that
i guess ur still butthurt over us kickin ur ass a few weeks ago in ot?
Old 04-05-2010, 03:32 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,446,865,912,155.62
Total Points: 9,447,866,303,059.83
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahh!! Low Blow View Post
Ok so I'm a fan of the Heat!!! And this is why I believe that with the right roster moves , and it will only take about 2 (maybe 3)they will a force.

Current roster. (Starting lineup)

Dwayne Wade - Of course sign wade to an extension.(keep him)

Quentin Richardson - I will also keep Quentin Richarson. He can become instant offense even off the bench. But I will start him unless I can find someone way better. But of course for the money. He is more than worth it. (playing way more efficient than Beasley. and way more consistent. not to mention the winner mentality and effort he brings)

Michael Beasley
- Beasley dissapoint me. If you ask me Beasley has the weapons to resemble Stoudamire. At the pf position. He has a shot , he is strong , he can finish with two hands. He can take his man off the dribble. and make some nice passes. But like mourning told him. "he needs to stop being a spectator" options are , Boozer , David Lee , Frye , Luis Scola , Maybe fit Rudy gay at that position just because of his aggressiveness and skills. ( I think he will make a bigger impact on the offense.) If you can sign any of those. Trade Beasley asap. Maybe for a more productive pg. How cool will it be to have J.J Barea and Arroyo in the same team. Barea can replace chalmers. (I dont see him getting any better , and Barea can have a bigger impact) I would prefer Jordan Farmar or Foye.

Jermaine O'neal - If I'm not mistaken he has an expiring contract at the end of the year. He has come to life at the second half of the season but knows his value has dropped. I think he will try to resign with Miami , but Miami will look another way. But There arent many options as when it comes to centers. I dont see Stoudamire signing with the Heat. but it will be awesome. And Bosh will prob cost more than O'neal and wont make the difference needed. If O'neal can play like he has lately next season I say sign him.

Carlos Arroyo - Carlos Arroyo was signed to a one year deal which I think both the team and him have squeezed the positive part from it. And If u ask me , Unless I can find a guy who averages more than 10 pts and more than 7 asssist. I will not let him go. He can give u 6 points in an off night , manage to dish 4-7 assist and commit almost no turnovers. And the way he controls the pace of the game is just beautiful. He has given the Miami Heat a much needed balance.

Bench Players that can stay.

Udonis Haslem is the ****ing man. Off the bench he is a warrior. And the maqor reason why I would trade Beasley. Beasley just doesnt play with the consistency Haslem provides. And Haslem looks to win and is not scared to take a shot. Haslem has had better games coming off the bench. And who in the league takes more charges and than him. He averages 8 rebounds a game OFF THE BENCH and almost 10 POINTS. hE IS UNTRADEABLE. MIAMI BETTER SIGN HIM!!!

Dorrel wright can stay. His athleticism can come in handy against the right matchup.

Diawara has too go.
James Jones doesnt look like himself anymore.
Magloire could be a nice third option at Center for a game with foul trouble.
Joel Anthony is a good blocker and good defender but his hands are as soft as charmin , he drops passes like nothing.
Daequan Cook....... dont know.

Any Heat fans????? Discuss.
lol. what makes this really funny is that you actually thought everything through in great detail... and you still think the heat are gonna be dominant. LOL @ that.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:52 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 298 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,177,528,321,802,464.00
Total Points: 146,777,641,405,749,728.00
Cheers. - ThePhantom5 Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily 
Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* 
Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottokospac View Post
i guess ur still butthurt over us kickin ur ass a few weeks ago in ot?

oh god...your sorry ass franchise aint ****...its so sad that the only jersey that you have hanging didnt even play for you

enjoy mediocrity for the next 10 years lol