Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac loses every ATG Fantasy match because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac loses every ATG Fantasy match because...

Hes not skilled enough or good enough to beat most of them. He also doesnt have the right style in most of these fights.

Who does he beat?

Pryor? No.

Leonard? No.

Duran? No

Hearns? No.

Arguello? No.

Tito? No.

Pep? No.

Sanchez? No.

Benitez? No.

Whitaker? Hell No.

Gomez? No.

Nelson? No.

Saddler? No.

I can go on and on. So stop whining as if its some kind of B-Scene conspiracy against him. Hes not skilled enough or good enough to beat these guys. So stopping hyping him as this great mythical warrior. Pac is a ATG, no doubt. But stop with the Top 20 stuff.

Im tried of all his fans complaining that he never gets favored over the ATG's. There is a reason for that dont ya think? It has nothing to do with "hating" him.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 04-05-2010, 09:17 AM.

I don't hate Pacquiao but I want to see him lose, badly.

Comment

floyd wins all fantasy match ups.........................but at the end of the day.........it aint real.......................................

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
        I don't hate Pacquiao but I want to see him lose, badly.
        why????????

Comment

if he was skillfull enough like malignaggi or judah he'd beat them all.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Hes not skilled enough or good enough to beat most of them.

Who does he beat?

Pryor? No.

Leonard? No.

Duran? No

Hearns? No.

Arguello? No.

Tito? No.

Pep? No.

Sanchez? No.

Benitez? No.

Whitaker? Hell No.

Gomez? No.

Nelson? No.

Saddler? No.

I can go on and on. So stop whining as if its some kind of B-Scene conspiracy against him. Hes not skilled enough or good enough to beat these guys. So stopping hyping him as this great mythical warrior. Pac is a ATG, no doubt. But stop with the Top 20 stuff.

Im tried of all his fans complaining that he never gets favored over the ATG's. There is a reason for that dont ya think? It has nothing to do with "hating" him.

you bring up a good point....the reason it's hard to see him beat these fighters is because they are (mostly) highly skiled and know how to exploit flaws..........

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              floyd wins all fantasy match ups.........................but at the end of the day.........it aint real.......................................
              No **** sherlock.

Im just making the point because I see alot of whiners on here saying that we hate on him by not picking to beat these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                you bring up a good point....the reason it's hard to see him beat these fighters is because they are (mostly) highly skiled and know how to exploit flaws..........
                Exactly it has nothing to do with "hating" him. Thats a cop out.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  why????????
                  It might have to do with his fans who claim he is some sort of god.

Comment

y do i always see forum about pacquio this and pacquiao that.. u all only overrating him

or is he the only exciting thing about boxing atm.. thats sad
                    Last edited by phook; 04-05-2010, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X