Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Talon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Talon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 193,114.79
Your great - Tek My Pounches 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 

i used to think some groups are more ape-like but the truth is there are geniuses and idiots of every race..
Old 05-08-2010, 01:52 AM
xcaret v3
Banned

Rep Power: 0 xcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 5,565,017.99
Total Points: 6,683,995.25

i always thought about that on my own, its not hard for it to be true..
Old 05-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Mud
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Mud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 224,497.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
Is there any meaning in this words? Hard to find it if any. Perhaps words and meaning have parted company. Try to learn alphabet. I bet it is difficult to you even to read, not to mention expressing your thoughts (if any) in writing
Howdee partner!

I will now correct your post and sprinkle some brown love dust on it....

"Is there any meaning in these words? It is hard to find if there is any. Perhaps words and meaning have parted company. Try to learn the alphabet. I bet it is difficult for you to even read, not to mention expressing your thoughts (if you have any) in writing."

Fail.

I would only add that if i werent so desperate to drop this mighty load of **** out of my arse, id mock your little spastic socks off.

Good day sir.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:32 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 30 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,233,820,463.55
Total Points: 59,233,932,067.89
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

He was no more racist then his counter arguments.

theres the one with the white guy that goes to africa and decidely makes himself king of the affrcan tribe and starts breeding with all the women and all his children would be of a slightly lighter color but those children would then breed with the rest of the tribe members and over very few generations it would be no longer possible to tell the difference between the decedents of the white man and the decendants of the other tribe members.

the argument of course being that if diversity and verity is what gets amplified from generation to generation why in this case is the diversity removed instead of amplified?

hmm seems almost if you were white and it was before 1860 you were racist.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:35 AM
The Beatles
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Beatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beatles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,164,387.43
Total Points: 12,799,496.68
Thanks for the Pac Clottey link. - Cotto-Rulez Like A Rolling Stone - Rolling Stone Big Asian Tits - Rolling Stone Sugar Hill - Rolling Stone NY State of Mind - Rolling Stone 
the beatles were the best ever - Tunney! a traet 4 u - Tha_Greatest 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MARKBNLV Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - DiLLiNGER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shen View Post
He was no more racist then his counter arguments.

theres the one with the white guy that goes to africa and decidely makes himself king of the affrcan tribe and starts breeding with all the women and all his children would be of a slightly lighter color but those children would then breed with the rest of the tribe members and over very few generations it would be no longer possible to tell the difference between the decedents of the white man and the decendants of the other tribe members.

the argument of course being that if diversity and verity is what gets amplified from generation to generation why in this case is the diversity removed instead of amplified?

hmm seems almost if you were white and it was before 1860 you were racist.
did you even bother reading the article?????

sigh, you just want to stay oblivious to the truth

w/e lad
Old 05-08-2010, 04:35 AM
Mares
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,854,247.46
Total Points: 1,956,132.86
Three for the kings of the elves high in light. - Witch_King Three for the kings of the elves high in light. - Witch_King Three for the kings of the elves high in light. - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King 
Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King 
Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King 
Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King one ring - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - killakali Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Send a message via Yahoo to Mares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud View Post
Howdee partner!

"Is there any meaning in these words? It is hard to find if there is any. Perhaps words and meaning have parted company. Try to learn the alphabet. I bet it is difficult for you to even read, not to mention expressing your thoughts (if you have any) in writing."

Fail.

I would only add that if i werent so desperate to drop this mighty load of **** out of my arse, id mock your little spastic socks off.

Good day sir.
he got ownd
Old 05-08-2010, 04:49 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 30 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beatles View Post
did you even bother reading the article?????

sigh, you just want to stay oblivious to the truth

w/e lad
you just upset cause your Australian but he was just talking about the aborigines.

did you even read the post? I claim every ones racist Darwin with his naturally occurring eugenics and the counter argument of even if your 50% black your still black simply to disprove evolution through a lack of diversity.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:49 AM
Norton
Contender

Rep Power: 6 Norton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,472.71
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud View Post
Howdee partner!

Fail.

Good day sir.
Why, thank you for correcting my post What a fine corrector you are! But correcting of my spelling still doesn't put any sense in your previous post. Not to mention your juicy manner to express your thoughts.

So good day to you as well kind sir
Old 05-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
Why, thank you for correcting my post What a fine corrector you are! But correcting of my spelling still doesn't put any sense in your previous post. Not to mention your juicy manner to express your thoughts.
seems more like grammar to me.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Norton
Contender

Rep Power: 6 Norton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,472.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mares View Post
he got ownd
I wonder of why are you so obsessed with the thought of somebody to get owned? Does it comes from your personal painful experience? If so, you can still be helped with this, my poor Travieso. Please do not lose your hope!