Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 80 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,831,108,276,287.50
Total Points: 83,850,925,913,069.81
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Ledģ your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
Default Sakio Bika-I will just have to move forward and take Lucien Buteís IBF belt from him!

Q&A: Sakio Bika

Sakio Bika will clash with Jesse Brinkley before June 16th for the IBF #1 position, and if he wins will eventually fight for the IBF super middleweight championship against Lucian Bute. Bika talks to Fight news and tells of his respect for Brinkleyís ability, but says he is confident he will defeat the American and then challenge Bute in a rematch that he is also confident of winning

You will meet Jesse Brinkley by June 16th in an IBF eliminator for the IBF #1 position. Brinkley was impressive when he defeated Curtis Stevens in 2010. Have you seen Brinkley box? Are you confident of victory? Your thoughts please.

I have seen a few of his fights. In his last fight with Curtis Stevens he looked very good. He has an exciting style and comes to fight, which is similar to the way I like to fight. Iím looking forward to a good, hard, fight which should be great entertainment for boxing fans. This fight is very important to me as a win gets me another shot at Lucian Bute, so I am very confident of victory against Brinkley.

Brinkley was defeated by Robin Reid in 2007 and Joe Spina in 2006, but has scored several victories since then. Do you think his recent fight activity gives him an advantage? You have only had one fight in 2009 where you KOd Nestor Fabian Casanova. Your thoughts please.

I would love to have been more active. I have been promised a number of fights over the past 12 months but for various reasons they have fallen through. I have constantly been in the gym and have been getting plenty of quality sparring so I will be ready when the time comes to fight Brinkley.

You have boxed the best super middleweights and performed well against Joe Calzaghe, Markus Beyer and Lucian Bute. Does boxing this class opposition make you a solid favorite to defeat Brinkley?

Iím not concerned about what others think about favorites in this fight, I believe in my ability and know that I will defeat Jesse Brinkley when we meet. I have proved myself at the highest level and have been a world champion (IBO) before. Brinkley has never been in the ring with a genuine world class boxer in his prime.

If successful against Brinkley you will be challenging for the IBF 168 title. You lost to champion Lucian Bute in 2007. Did his southpaw stance give you problems? Would it be a different fight this time? Your thoughts please.

That was then, this is now. While Bute has definitely improved since we met, I believe I am a much better boxer than the one that fought him in June, 2007. I now have a different trainer. I have fought a lot of southpaw boxers in my career. As for his southpaw style, my trainer is a southpaw so I am confident that we can work out a strategy to make sure I turn the tables on Bute next time we meet!

You nearly drowned at your hotel swimming pool and you were saved by your trainer Mark Pitts the day before you boxed Lucian Bute. Did this affect your performance?

Yes, I was not as focused and was distracted by what had happened. I now am learning to swim and will not go near any swimming pools before the fight.

Interbox Beat Star Boxing (Team Brinkley) and Golden Boy have formed a purse bid to promote the fight. Are you happy the fight will be in Canada and not the USA?

I am just happy to be fighting again. I am a professional boxer so this is part of the job. I donít care where I fight, I believe Iím the best super middleweight in the world so Iím willing to fight anyone, anywhere in order to prove it!

You won the IBO 168 title in 2008 when you stopped Peter Manfredo in three rounds. You were stripped of the title this week. Why did you not defend this title?

I have been willing to defend my IBO world title but nobody has challenged me. The IBO do not have mandatory challengers so I put out an open challenge to any super middleweight who wants to try and take my title away from me, but no one took up my offer. I am disappointed that they decided to strip me as I was proud to be the IBO world champion, but that is their decision, I will just have to move forward and take Lucien Buteís IBF belt from him!

Are there any comments you would like make for Sakio Bika fans and Fight news readers?

I would like to thank everyone that has stood by me during this frustrating time where I have been unable to get a fight. I hope to repay your faith in me by being more active over the next few years as I look to take on the very best that the super middleweight division has to offer. First up is Brinkley and then I hope to be the IBF world champion before the year is out.

From fight news
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 80 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,831,108,276,287.50
Total Points: 83,850,925,913,069.81
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Ledģ your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 

You nearly drowned at your hotel swimming pool and you were saved by your trainer Mark Pitts the day before you boxed Lucian Bute. Did this affect your performance?

Yes, I was not as focused and was distracted by what had happened. I now am learning to swim and will not go near any swimming pools before the fight.

Had no idea that Bika almost drown before his Bute fight.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:58 PM
BritishBoxing92
___

Bank: 7,441,071,474.29
Total Points: 7,441,257,034.24
burner is a muppet - Red October We dont talk about fight club... - kaps paki pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Congo Cash paki pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Congo Cash Born To Run - The Beatles 
Iron Mike Tyson - The Beatles Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles To drown your sorrows when Liverpool beat Man U :D - Mersey chat crew - project xxx1 Shake it down. - S H A R K B O Y 
Good Poster - Dorian Heres some cake son - -Kevin- great guy - Old Coward , a bottle so you can hit someone with it or throw it at a idiot, thanks homie - Tha_Greatest Squealpiggy sent me this , he wanted me to be his boyfreind but i rejected his gay ass,  hold on to these so i can burn them later, homie, thanks homie - Tha_Greatest 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier have a bigmac - Grand Champ Great member of boxingscene, always be a good buddie of mine. - Dorian.. No Message - BritishBoxing92 Caffe latte for my boiiiii - Law 15 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Red October Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Freedom Fighter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Erik. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - DorianWozniacki 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 

first time hearing from Sakio Bika in ages...guy like dissappeared off the face of the earth..
Old 04-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Clegg

Rep Power: 154 Clegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,884,534,353,895,722.00
Total Points: 2,949,975,637,145,604.50
Before I get banned. - Richard Nixon FREE RiZO! - Carlton Banks MMM-My Sharona! - RiZО Have an apple Clegg - danc1984 Yank food is good - mangler jr 
Chunk cake - It's part of your 5 a day! - Chunk Coffee Is Professional - Loccy To make up for that soggy one. - Raider Monkz mhh Alizee is moi lolita &amp;lt;3 - cleaner147 Professional Cookie - Loccy 
super clegg - Old Coward No Message - -veteran420- with love - -veteran420- Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
yum yum pot noodle - Mike_Hunt super e-baller - MANIAC310 Well deserved, never saw you at history section - HaglerSteelChin It sounds like you need one, LOL - HaglerSteelChin Have some more - HaglerSteelChin 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Scientist Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖΟ Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy 
Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Head and Neck Cancer - LeeVanCleef 

Shame he wasn't able to fight Allan Green (if that's what actually happened). Instead he's fighting an eliminator to get a shot at someone who has already beaten him once and would surely do so again.

Nice swimming pool excuse though, never heard that one before so credit to him for originality.