Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-31-2010, 06:06 AM
Jakutindi Wauya
sucks floyd's clinkers

Bank: 292,615,212.11
Total Points: 297,942,199.19
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 
Default Carl Froch:Abraham is a small man,he can bang a bit but I'll knock him out

CARL FROCH is looking forward to piling the misery on Arthur Abraham after taking care of Mikkel Kessler.
The Cobra puts his WBC title on the line against Kessler in his second Super Six outing on April 24 in Denmark.

Kessler, still reeling from dropping his WBA crown to Andre Ward, knows another defeat in the super-middlweight tournament will leave him staring into the abyss.

And Froch is confident he will end the Dane's hopes of reaching the semi-finals before taking care of Abraham, who lost his unbeaten record to Andre Dirrell on Saturday night.

The Nottingham puncher said: "I've got another headline fight against Abraham straight after Kessler, so I've got the makings of becoming massive.

"And that's exactly what I want — I want the recognition.

"I fancy doing a number on King Arthur quite easily. No disrespect to him as he's tough, strong and can bang a bit, but he's quite a small man.

"He's a middleweight who's stepped up and as far as I'm concerned he's not really a boxer — he's a fighter and a brawler.

"I've always coped with fighters and brawlers quite easily, so I think I'll knock him out."

Froch expects Kessler to come out with all guns blazing when they collide in Herning next month.

But he believes the Viking Warrior is past his best following his unexpected loss to Ward last November.

The undefeated 32-year-old added: "If he loses, Kessler will still go to his final group stage fight in the Super Six, but he's pretty much in the last chance saloon.

"He's fighting for a world title and has been given a gift horse really, so I think he's going to take the bull by the horns and give it a really, really good go.

"He'll be trying to take the title off me, so it's my job to make sure he doesn't. I'm expecting him to bring his A-game and be quite ferocious.

"But I'll do what I have to do to win. If that means outboxing and sticking my jab in his face, I will do.

"If it means standing in front of him and going toe to toe in a real battle, as everyone knows I can, I will.

"Ideally, I want a fight, I don't want to get hit. I want to keep low and use my boxing skills.

"But if it comes to it later on in the fight, I'll stand in front of him and trade blow for blow."

Froch already has two points on the board following his split decision over Dirrell in October.

The Cobra endured a frustrating night against the American but is determined to silence his remaining critics by knocking out Kessler.

He said: "Regardless of how it goes, I'm going to get the win. I'll be looking for the stoppage because I want the bonus point.

"As far as I'm concerned, three points will secure my place in the semi-finals of the Super Six - and that's very, very important to me.

"I'd like to get Kessler out of there, so I'm predicting a late stoppage."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0jkO8dDnH
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-31-2010, 06:22 AM
BattlingNelson
Battet

Rep Power: 533 BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 567,298,279,721,852.12
Total Points: 567,298,279,868,537.50
Congrats... - Spacey1991 stole your gif I liked it too much Bat sorry... - LEFTYGUNZZ my heart beats for Kessler!! - cleaner147 congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang 
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson &amp;gt; LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge &amp;amp; integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist &lt;3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr &quot;When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick.&quot; lmao - -jose- For being one of the true &quot;boxing guys&quot; in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Quote:
"But I'll do what I have to do to win. If that means outboxing and sticking my jab in his face, I will do.

Quote:
Ideally, I want a fight, I don't want to get hit. I want to keep low and use my boxing skills.

You gotta love the cobra.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:23 AM
BritishBoxing92
___

Bank: 7,441,071,474.29
Total Points: 7,441,258,661.24
burner is a muppet - Red October We dont talk about fight club... - kaps paki pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Congo Cash paki pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Congo Cash Born To Run - The Beatles 
Iron Mike Tyson - The Beatles Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles To drown your sorrows when Liverpool beat Man U :D - Mersey chat crew - project xxx1 Shake it down. - S H A R K B O Y 
Good Poster - Dorian Heres some cake son - -Kevin- great guy - Old Coward , a bottle so you can hit someone with it or throw it at a idiot, thanks homie - Tha_Greatest Squealpiggy sent me this , he wanted me to be his boyfreind but i rejected his gay ass,  hold on to these so i can burn them later, homie, thanks homie - Tha_Greatest 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier have a bigmac - Grand Champ Great member of boxingscene, always be a good buddie of mine. - Dorian.. No Message - BritishBoxing92 Caffe latte for my boiiiii - Law 15 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Red October Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Freedom Fighter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Erik. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - DorianWozniacki 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 

will he f*ck bang him out....it would be the other way round arthur KOs carl
Old 03-31-2010, 06:23 AM
Shattered Jaw
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Shattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 275,279.58
one of our best posters - Freedom. 

'I don't want to get hit'.

Classic Cobra quote.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:25 AM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,263,048,698.19
Total Points: 90,350,899,283.55
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

haha dream on froch,abraham will decapitate you
Old 03-31-2010, 06:36 AM
-Blackout-
Here We Go Again..

Rep Power: 13 -Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,864,398.49
Total Points: 28,896,906.66
The Grand Champ - TRUTH 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Hazard Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

He's already looking past Kessler. That could prove fatal.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:42 AM
slimshandy69
I HAVE OBAMA TATTOO!

Rep Power: 13 slimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,685,917.00
You're quite an excellent poster - thuggery Well deserved - Szef99 Solid poster - Weltschmerz superb post about Lomachenko, he is a beast and P4P DESTINE - thuggery top poster - Freedom2014 

ahahaha froch is the baddest man on the planet, along with nottinghams dan hardy...

We are literally taking over the world(nottingham that is)...go carl...
Old 03-31-2010, 06:42 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 68 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,854,309,613.49
Total Points: 50,176,192,303,007.66
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

If he beats Kessler and Abraham it would be huge on his resume which already features Pascale, Taylor and Dirrell. Sadly I think he takes too many punches to beat either.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:43 AM
Devils Advocate
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Devils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,901,106,266.01
Total Points: 99,236,140,898.56
thanks for the stream - Spray_resistant No Message - Devils Advocate 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Devils Advocate World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Devils Advocate 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post

His arrogance is touching but he backs it up everytime, I've actually started liking the guy he gives his best and stands there and bangs and does whatever he has to win.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:44 AM
Devils Advocate
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Devils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,901,106,266.01
Total Points: 99,236,140,898.56
thanks for the stream - Spray_resistant No Message - Devils Advocate 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Devils Advocate World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Devils Advocate 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I take it you believe that Kessler is going to take Froch!!!