Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-28-2010, 07:57 AM
fenixbb
Banned

Rep Power: 0 fenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,044.40
Question The Matrix and the King ...

Yesterday I had the pleasure to watch the fight live in the German tv. Everybody in Germany knows Arthur Abraham because of his heart and pride against Miranda. First of all AA tactic is to make you tired he let you hit his guard an then he starts to kill you. On the paper it was clear that Dirrel has no chance because of the experience, strength, stamina etc in favour of AA. I tought Abraham is going to kill him in round 4 or at least in the round 8-9. But Dirrel did well and even knocked AA down. If you had followed AA carreer since the Miranda fight he uses his guard perfectly he has truly an iron chin but I was shocked to see him down and especially when he was hurt. I never expected that Dirrel could take his punch or could recover after a knockdown. It was a bad outcome till to this point I enjoyed every minute of the fight I gave the fight a B+ because of the outcome. What do you guys think.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-28-2010, 08:00 AM
Gojira
Pumping Iron

Rep Power: 23 Gojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,521,040,351,449.97
Total Points: 6,521,040,429,790.75
Here you go - ??? e-Gift - RiZOOM Drink up - 1999 Thanks, man! - Bendigo :) - * FeistyWench * 
gift thread - MANGLER No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA 

it was one of the better fights ive seen in while
Old 03-28-2010, 08:10 AM
Boxingwizard
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Boxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,846,399,798.21
Total Points: 55,906,867,623.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixbb View Post
Yesterday I had the pleasure to watch the fight live in the German tv. Everybody in Germany knows Arthur Abraham because of his heart and pride against Miranda. First of all AA tactic is to make you tired he let you hit his guard an then he starts to kill you. On the paper it was clear that Dirrel has no chance because of the experience, strength, stamina etc in favour of AA. I tought Abraham is going to kill him in round 4 or at least in the round 8-9. But Dirrel did well and even knocked AA down. If you had followed AA carreer since the Miranda fight he uses his guard perfectly he has truly an iron chin but I was shocked to see him down and especially when he was hurt. I never expected that Dirrel could take his punch or could recover after a knockdown. It was a bad outcome till to this point I enjoyed every minute of the fight I gave the fight a B+ because of the outcome. What do you guys think.
Good post, it's unfortunate the fight ended the way it did. I wish Dirrell finished the fight, I had Dirrell winning 8-2 before the DQ.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:13 AM
Cassius Liston
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Cassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,369,612.98
for the movies :) :fing02: - BritishBoxing92 
Send a message via Skype™ to Cassius Liston

I hope Dirrel is ok.......propz to Dirrel
Old 03-28-2010, 08:16 AM
fenixbb
Banned

Rep Power: 0 fenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant futurefenixbb has a brilliant future

AA was frustrated this is a fact after his knockdown he did not allowed his corner to put ice on his face he pushed and said to his cornermen "put this away from my face" . He was frustrated that is clear. I live in Germany but I like the better man in this case it was Dirrel.
I like the American boxing style anyway. AA was hurt by AD he was outboxed by Dirrel and he was frustrated because the fight did not went the way that he was expecting. Yesterday on German television the trainer of AA was asked what he thinks about the fight etc he said that the Americans are the only people on earth who are able to predict when they are healthy and moreover he said AD is going to kill himself with running away. AD surprised me by not getting killed in the 4 round but he deserves better .
Old 03-28-2010, 08:17 AM
- v e t -
are you a badfish too?

Rep Power: 0 - v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,018,044.00
Total Points: 10,063,158,536.58
Have a beer bro! - led One more - led A gif inside :)! - Dorian.. for another vet - BoxingTech718 A slice for you! - Dorian.. 
countless treasures for you - jazluvr Muchas gracias - Rich Loc Jr G.O.A.T. - Dorian.. vet... - Ether it's a new copy of MW2...lol. - jazluvr 
You'll always be my buddy, Vet! - jazluvr inspired me to make a Melanie sig.... - MANIAC310 *mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc for my super-buddy : ) - jazluvr No Leaf Clover - Mike Tyson77 Bring Melanie back, bruh. - dj Pepe 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Mustang Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - El Mustang 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Mustang Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - El Mustang Hepatitis C - iBreakbeat Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - iBreakbeat Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. 

i thought AA was going to win, but wasnt sure about the judging situation...

but i was fortunate enough to get 5:1 odds on Dirrell, so i took it just because of the odds..

and looking back... WOW... Dirrell proved to be a lot more than we saw or though against Froch

Old 03-28-2010, 08:29 AM
fenixbb
Banned

AA was frustrated and it proved that if he faces somebody he would get outclassed. Hopefully Dirrel is ok.