Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A what point did the modern man become such a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A what point did the modern man become such a *****?

I'm in NSB reading the comments about Venezuelan Boxing Hero Edwin Valero being arrested for smacking his wife around.

A collapsed lung and a few bruises later, all the self righteous ****s in NSB who have probably never done ANYTHING wrong in their lives start calling for his "banning from the sport" among other misplaced and malevolent comments.

What happened to the days when keeping your woman in line w/ a firm hand was a time honored tradition?

Sometimes women get crazy and you gotta reel them back in and teach them the meaning of respect.

Its like I always say, what do you tell a woman w/ two black eyes?

Nothing.

You already told her twice?

Heyooooo....

So basically a guy is handling his personal biz and keeping his ***** in line and now everyone wants the guy banned?

You *******.

She put up more of a fight than DeMarco.

Comment

It's starts with the name.

You'll appreciate this, Jacky.

Comment

All the people calling for the ban hammer should ask them selves 1 question. What was the ***** doin out of the kitchen in the first place?

Comment

Keep those bitches in line.

Comment

Boxing is a mother****ing mans sport.

Comment

He's a boxer. Get that through your head inbred.

And no, I've never hit a woman, and I have never even had an impulse to ever hit a woman.

Shake a *****, push her away, raise your voice. But for a professional boxer to punch his wife repeatedly? Grow up man.

Comment

She knew what she was getting into when she married the mother****er. She's lucky he used his fists and not a club.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  All the people calling for the ban hammer should ask them selves 1 question. What was the ***** doin out of the kitchen in the first place?
                  Exactly.

Everybody just assumes the ***** is bombed on for no reason not realizing that bitches are ****ing crazy.

Takes a crazy ***** to be w/ a dude that looks like a Geico extra and has Hugo Chavez's face tattooed on his chest.

I'm more scared of the woman banging Valero than Valero himself.

Comment

All jokes aside this is boxing. Guys shouldn't be banned from the sport for things they do outside of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X