Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2010, 07:44 AM
Prostitroop
User Friendly

Rep Power: 27 Prostitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 186,958,727.30
Total Points: 187,379,044.95
Have a cookie. - ABOSWORTH Bag of Fun Threads R Classic. - Libido Sanchez 
Default **** Good for Society, Study Reveals

http://www.the-scientist.com/article...88B0845B2FFEDB

Quote:
Scientific examination of the subject has found that as the use of **** increases, the rate of sex crimes goes down.

****ography. Most people have seen it, and have a strong opinion about it. Many of those opinions are negative—some people argue that ready access to ****ography disrupts social order, encouraging people to commit rape, sexual assault, and other sex-related crimes. And even if ****ography doesn’t trigger a crime, they say, it contributes to the degradation of women. It harms the women who are depicted by ****ography, and harms those who do not participate but are encouraged to perform the acts depicted in it by men who are acculturated by it. Many even adamantly believe that ****ography should become illegal.

Alternatively, others argue that ****ography is an expression of fantasies that can actually inhibit sexual activity, and act as a positive displacement for sexual aggression. ****ography offers a readily available means of satisfying sexual arousal (masturbation), they say, which serves as a substitute for dangerous, harmful, and illegal activities.

Some feminists even claim that ****ography can empower women by loosening them from the shackles of social prudery and restrictions.

But what do the data say? Over the years, many scientists have investigated the link between ****ography (considered legal under the First Amendment in the United States unless judged “obscene”) and sex crimes and attitudes towards women. And in every region investigated, researchers have found that as ****ography has increased in availability, sex crimes have either decreased or not increased.

It’s not hard to find a study population, given how widespread ****ography has become. The United States alone produces 10,000 ****ographic movies each year. The Free Speech Coalition, a **** industry–lobbying group, estimates that adult video/DVD sales and rentals amount to at least $4 billion per year. The Internet is a rich source, with 40 million adults regularly visiting **** Web sites, and more than one-quarter of regular users downloading **** at work. And it’s not just men who are interested: Nelsen/Net reports that 9.4 million women in the United States accessed online ****ography Web sites in the month of September 2003. According to the conservative media watchdog group Family Safe Media, the **** industry makes more money than the top technology companies combined, including Microsoft, Google, Apple, and Amazon.

To examine the effect this widespread use of **** may be having on society, researchers have often exposed people to **** and measured some variable such as changes in attitude or predicted hypothetical behaviors, interviewed sex offenders about their experience with ****ography, and interviewed victims of sex abuse to evaluate if ****ography was involved in the assault. Surprisingly few studies have linked the availability of **** in any society with antisocial behaviors or sex crimes. Among those studies none have found a causal relationship and very few have even found one positive correlation.

Despite the widespread and increasing availability of sexually explicit materials, according to national FBI Department of Justice statistics, the incidence of rape declined markedly from 1975 to 1995. This was particularly seen in the age categories 20–24 and 25–34, the people most likely to use the Internet. The best known of these national studies are those of Berl Kutchinsky, who studied Denmark, Sweden, West Germany, and the United States in the 1970s and 1980s. He showed that for the years from approximately 1964 to 1984, as the amount of ****ography increasingly became available, the rate of rapes in these countries either decreased or remained relatively level. Later research has shown parallel findings in every other country examined, including Japan, Croatia, China, Poland, Finland, and the Czech Republic. In the United States there has been a consistent decline in rape over the last 2 decades, and in those countries that allowed for the possession of child ****ography, child sex abuse has declined. Significantly, no community in the United States has ever voted to ban adult access to sexually explicit material. The only feature of a community standard that holds is an intolerance for materials in which minors are involved as participants or consumers.

In terms of the use of ****ography by sex offenders, the police sometimes suggest that a high percentage of sex offenders are found to have used ****ography. This is meaningless, since most men have at some time used ****ography. Looking closer, Michael Goldstein and Harold Kant found that rapists were more likely than nonrapists in the prison population to have been punished for looking at ****ography while a youngster, while other research has shown that incarcerated nonrapists had seen more ****ography, and seen it at an earlier age, than rapists. What does correlate highly with sex offense is a strict, repressive religious upbringing. Richard Green too has reported that both rapists and child molesters use less ****ography than a control group of “normal” males.

Now let’s look at attitudes towards women. Studies of men who had seen X-rated movies found that they were significantly more tolerant and accepting of women than those men who didn’t see those movies, and studies by other investigators—female as well as male—essentially found similarly that there was no detectable relationship between the amount of exposure to ****ography and any measure of misogynist attitudes. No researcher or critic has found the opposite, that exposure to ****ography—by any definition—has had a cause-and-effect relationship towards ill feelings or actions against women. No correlation has even been found between exposure to **** and calloused attitudes toward women.

There is no doubt that some people have claimed to suffer adverse effects from exposure to ****ography—just look at testimony from women’s shelters, divorce courts and other venues. But there is no evidence it was the cause of the claimed abuse or harm.

Ultimately, there is no freedom that can’t be and isn’t misused. This can range from the freedom to bear arms to the freedom to bear children (just look at “Octomom”). But it doesn’t mean that the freedom of the majority should be restricted to prevent the abuses of the few. When people transgress into illegal behavior, there are laws to punish them, and those act as a deterrent. In the United States, where one out of every 138 residents is incarcerated, just imagine if ****ography were illegal—there’d be more people in prison than out.

Adapted from “****ography, Public Acceptance and Sex Related Crime: A Review,” Int J Law Psychiatry, 32:304–14, 2009. http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/ar...nce-crime.html
Old 03-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Syf
KO Artist

Rep Power: 21 Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 999,144,982,830.19
Total Points: 999,145,015,310.51
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 

I don't buy it.... sorry
Old 03-23-2010, 08:09 AM
-Blackout-
Here We Go Again..

Rep Power: 13 -Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute-Blackout- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,864,398.49
Total Points: 28,894,973.66
The Grand Champ - TRUTH 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Hazard Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

''Some feminists even claim that ****ography can empower women by loosening them from the shackles of social prudery and restrictions''

****ing lesbians, come jumb on this dick
Old 03-23-2010, 08:13 AM
Oasis_Lad
Banned

Rep Power: 21591 Oasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,504,205,987.43
Total Points: 21,000,103,504,223,924.00
a cake for one of those big titted girls to jum out of. - JAB5239 I know your fimiliar with this, boy - Mucus Apple - ßreakbeat Vaniity - Spray_resistant much love - -Jack- 
No Message - -veteran420- merry xmas - Subtraction beer for you buddy - -pound4pound- welcome back... - BritishBoxing92 Merry Christmas - Flab 
Happy new year! - Toney Loc Fancy a bum? - Tuggers1986 Some of those gifs you be posting are funny ass hell, except the guy initiating the other one in triggs group :rofl: - jose830 Make yourself look pretty, I want to see lipstick around my cock - Master Cvnt GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner 
legendary poster!! - PaulieGualtieri I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 Miguel Cotto Gifs :wank: - jose830 some popcorn for the gif king - E.P.T. Happy holidays, Lad! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖO Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - PensionKiller Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S a m u r a i 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blackout- View Post
''Some feminists even claim that ****ography can empower women by loosening them from the shackles of social prudery and restrictions''

****ing lesbians, come jumb on this dick

"I'll rip your dick off, Pig!"
Old 03-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 122 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,229,134,643,717.54
Total Points: 13,229,134,824,270.22
Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes 
please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis 
One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 
happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

I have read studies that say the complete opposite.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:20 AM
ANACONDA
Banned

Rep Power: 31 ANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,297,803,547,196.45
Total Points: 55,262,653,727,711.30
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogmagog View Post

Sexual crimes never happened before ****........TRUE STORY!
Old 03-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Texanballer
-Texan For Life-

Rep Power: 47 Texanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,399,916,628.48
Total Points: 12,500,639,857.85
don't worry meng.......God exists - Chups Happy 18th Bday - Golden Boy 360 thx for the link doggie! - Sox8055 Thanks for the links, you da man! - Gift Of Gab Lucy  Pinder = The Real Deal! - Chunk 
Cheers to your graduation homey - mangler whenever i'm in texas a what-a-burger is necessary. - Ether Sandwich - ??? No Message - -veteran420- merry christmas!!! - shobox 
Merry Xmas - mangler Happy Birthday!! - Raider Monkz good poster - Old Coward war mexico - El Mustang Chicharito!!! - -Jack- 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier for pure awsomeness - dj emz Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy birfday - Sweet Pea 50 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Pico Hollywood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Merseyside 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Hacker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - fadan80 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ether 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
Send a message via AIM to Texanballer Send a message via MSN to Texanballer

Its just as addictive as the most powerful drugs out there.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Walt Liquor
the opposite of pure

Rep Power: 96 Walt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,519,174,279,467.96
Total Points: 14,001,674,593,062.84
Take it to the head Bruhnlaw. - Chief2ndzOnly! looks like a long day for a saints fan... - -veteran420- Chunk Cake - Chunk have a beer on me bro! - led some malt liqour for Walt Liqour - sweetpea87 
Cheers for baby boy! - led One more for the boy! - led Congratulations on a baby boy :) - *Boss Lady* Congrats. - Libido Sanchez Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Happy Holidays Walter! :) - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. For being a Irish racist - Cuauhtémoc1502 I like your avatar - zab191 I like your avatar - zab191 
Merry Christmas Walt. I hope you and your family have a great one. - deanrw the link on your sig made me pull over on the NJ Turnpike :D - jose830 happy new year walt. - HUGH JASS you killed it! in the 90's hip hop thread :boxing: - jose830 congrats on your daughters first gig walt,you must be very proud. - HUGH JASS 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingPromoter Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Scientist Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Flab Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -veteran420- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - D.I.E.S.E.L World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

one can find an article on anything nowadays
Old 03-23-2010, 11:43 AM
kaps
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 112 kaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,209,465,172,084.15
Total Points: 39,213,166,214,505.79
to kimbo - Congo Cash have a beer - MARKBNLV Respect....for 8 years!! - jazluvr just enjoy the beer! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
30 K posts - -Tunney- 30,000 posts - ??? Congrats on 30k posts. - Hard Dick Merry Christmas - Flab xmas - Ether 
Merry Christmas kaps - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Drink up homie!! - RIZO24 Diaz bro's greatest fan, serious, dude is nutz about this shiit haha - Unknown Champ Gettin' Money 4 Life - Unknown Champ 
10 years on BS.. - !! AI-Holmes!! congratulations on your 10th year - -Swizzy- 10 years! - jazluvr Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays kaps - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tengoshi 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - TBear Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to kaps

Ted Bundy would disagree.....