Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-10-2010, 07:07 PM
JM1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 37 JM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,995,982,428,567.63
Total Points: 1,995,996,155,374.78
dried fish - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. UR DA BEST - DiLLiNGER One of the cool Pactards - -Ash- To my bro.. cheers! - freeloada bday sorbetes, init e - Akinapepemo 
No Message - Tunney! For one of my 1st and best buds! - jazluvr superpower para sa laban mo - BABYBOXER for the victory party..cheers! - BABYBOXER oktoberfest - led 
A man of Honor - jazluvr coffee to keep you HOT - BABYBOXER For the real champ! - jazluvr beer! - led Aray Mo Galing Mo! - LeeVanCleef 
happy holidays, buddy! - BABYBOXER sending gifts to friends today - serv gift giving time to friends - serv happy new year bro - BoZz For 1 of my 1st and best buds here - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Shadow boxer 3 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Talisayen Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Left Hook Tua Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Childhood Cancer - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Ash- 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Autism - -Ash- Hepatitis C - -Ash- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - DiLLiNGER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - boojee Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - serv 
Thumbs up Ufc’s dana white giving away 10 pairs of tickets to pacquiao-clottey

UFC President Dana White just informed his followers on Twitter that he’s attending Manny Pacquiao’s welterweight title defense against Joshua Clottey this weekend. Not only that, but White is also giving away 10 pairs of tickets to fans to join him at the event. Moments ago, White updated his Twitter account with the following posts:

Going to the pac man vs clottey fight in dallas this weekend. Anyone else going? I will tweet pics for you guys. I’m pumped!

So check it out. You have all been tweetn me about the pac man fight and knowing how much I love to give tix to the REAL fight fans!!!

Many of you said you will go if I take you with me. So I said **** it and called arums office cause he love me and mma

I said I want to bring some mma fans to the fight and I just got 10 pairs of tix to pac man vs clottey for 10 lucky ****ers!!!!

Now I have to figure out how to give them away so STAY TUNED!!!!!

White has been known to give out several tickets to his own UFC events in the past. He usually will inform fans of his current location via his Twitter account and the first ones to find him will receive tickets. To follow Dana White on Twitter, click on the following link:

DANA WHITE’S OFFICAL TWITTER PAGE

As for White’s prediction, he offered the following:

Pac man by ko in the 8th!

Clottey is a big, durable, tough guy so its gonna take pac man a few rounds should be a fun fight! Pac man never disappoints.

http://boxing.fighthype.com/2010/03/...quiao-clottey/
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-10-2010, 07:07 PM
.PrettyBoy32.
The definition of a Flomo

Rep Power: 10 .PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,332,475.38
Total Points: 2,519,444.21
1000 posts! - shobox congrats - project xxx1 1000 posts mate .Try not yo get banned again - alza1988 Congrats mi idren pon ur 1000th post..Big Tings - The Gully Gad ban protection - MANGLER 
Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM1 View Post
UFC President Dana White just informed his followers on Twitter that he’s attending Manny Pacquiao’s welterweight title defense against Joshua Clottey this weekend. Not only that, but White is also giving away 10 pairs of tickets to fans to join him at the event. Moments ago, White updated his Twitter account with the following posts:

Going to the pac man vs clottey fight in dallas this weekend. Anyone else going? I will tweet pics for you guys. I’m pumped!

So check it out. You have all been tweetn me about the pac man fight and knowing how much I love to give tix to the REAL fight fans!!!

Many of you said you will go if I take you with me. So I said **** it and called arums office cause he love me and mma

I said I want to bring some mma fans to the fight and I just got 10 pairs of tix to pac man vs clottey for 10 lucky ****ers!!!!

Now I have to figure out how to give them away so STAY TUNED!!!!!

White has been known to give out several tickets to his own UFC events in the past. He usually will inform fans of his current location via his Twitter account and the first ones to find him will receive tickets. To follow Dana White on Twitter, click on the following link:

DANA WHITE’S OFFICAL TWITTER PAGE

As for White’s prediction, he offered the following:

Pac man by ko in the 8th!

Clottey is a big, durable, tough guy so its gonna take pac man a few rounds should be a fun fight! Pac man never disappoints.

http://boxing.fighthype.com/2010/03/...quiao-clottey/
Why the **** has that cunt got tickets anyway?
**** dana white!
Old 03-10-2010, 07:10 PM
McAlister
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 McAlister has a reputation beyond reputeMcAlister has a reputation beyond reputeMcAlister has a reputation beyond reputeMcAlister has a reputation beyond reputeMcAlister has a reputation beyond reputeMcAlister has a reputation beyond reputeMcAlister has a reputation beyond reputeMcAlister has a reputation beyond reputeMcAlister has a reputation beyond reputeMcAlister has a reputation beyond reputeMcAlister has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 84,977,417.00
Total Points: 1,085,152,306.08
Send a message via AIM to McAlister Send a message via Yahoo to McAlister

clottey dont get knocked out, barely ever even gets stunned... he fell on a off balance jab cotto throw but thats it...

i dont see manny knocking him out
Old 03-10-2010, 07:12 PM
FLYBOY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 FLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 370,833.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAlister View Post
clottey dont get knocked out, barely ever even gets stunned... he fell on a off balance jab cotto throw but thats it...

Manny won't KO Clottey. THE PED's will.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:16 PM
JM1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 37 JM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond repute
dried fish - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. UR DA BEST - DiLLiNGER One of the cool Pactards - -Ash- To my bro.. cheers! - freeloada bday sorbetes, init e - Akinapepemo 
No Message - Tunney! For one of my 1st and best buds! - jazluvr superpower para sa laban mo - BABYBOXER for the victory party..cheers! - BABYBOXER oktoberfest - led 
A man of Honor - jazluvr coffee to keep you HOT - BABYBOXER For the real champ! - jazluvr beer! - led Aray Mo Galing Mo! - LeeVanCleef 
happy holidays, buddy! - BABYBOXER sending gifts to friends today - serv gift giving time to friends - serv happy new year bro - BoZz For 1 of my 1st and best buds here - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Shadow boxer 3 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Talisayen Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Left Hook Tua Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Childhood Cancer - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Ash- 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Autism - -Ash- Hepatitis C - -Ash- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - DiLLiNGER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - boojee Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - serv 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin View Post
Why the **** has that cunt got tickets anyway?
**** dana white!
why not? anyone can watch boxing and him watching boxing contributes to the sport
Old 03-10-2010, 07:18 PM
WAR MOSLEY
Banned

Rep Power: 0 WAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 73,224.70

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR PACQUUUUUUUUUUUUUIAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!l
Old 03-10-2010, 07:24 PM
JM1
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAlister View Post

pac always exceed expectations so i wont be surprised if he stops clottey
Old 03-10-2010, 07:29 PM
mrpain81
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 37 mrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 159,525,790,369,224.47
Total Points: 160,525,910,559,721.78
great poster - Melly-Mel Thanks for posting the Rd by Rds for the fights I don't get to see and supplying heaps of great info. - danc1984 funny shit! - Tom Flores thanks for posting on the thread - robson24 Consistently funny poster. Thumbs up. - ddangerous 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 

**** that piece of ****.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Chuckguy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,016,248,657.85
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

I cant stand Dana White "trash" but I think its cool that he goes
and has the hook up to give out tickets
Old 03-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Eaner0919
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,117,407,202.38
Total Points: 10,137,629,546.00
P4P 1 of Bscene's Best! - jazluvr My Favorite Margo fan-bud! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM1 View Post
why not? anyone can watch boxing and him watching boxing contributes to the sport
White is actually a fan of the sport just not the politics behind it and attends fights a bit

cool that he supporting this fight