Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 03-10-2010, 11:24 AM
The MODERATOR
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 485
Rep Power: 0 The MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 41,882.43
Bank: 0.03
Total Points: 41,882.46
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - peyk-peyk Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - peyk-peyk 
Default lies of mayweather; uncovered!!!

Last week, a “known associate” of Floyd Mayweather Jr was arrested for attempted murder stemming from a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink that Mayweather Jr was attending. Mayweather initially denied any involvement and knowledge of the incident or the “known associate” Mr. Ocie Harris. However, details from the updated arrest warrant released Monday, March 8th, prove otherwise. Let’s examine further.

On August 23rd 2009, about 10pm local time, gun shots were fired outside the Crystal Palace Skating Center on Boulder Highway, north of Flamingo Road in Las Vegas. According to the Las Vegas Police, 7 cartridge casings were found at the scene.

The arrest warrant states that the Police interviewed 32 witnesses and that their statements were consistent with the victims Quincy Williams and Damien Bland. According to Williams, Mayweather Jr confronted him at the skating rink over a text message that Williams had sent 2 months earlier stating that he hoped Mayweather Jr would lose. Eyewitnesses stated that Floyd threatened Quincy inside the skating rink before the shooting.

However, Floyd Mayweather Jr publicly denied that this happened and had a different version of the incident.

"I was like, 'Damn, what are they doing out here?' I didn't have my security with me at that particular time so I felt uncomfortable. I just had my children with me. So I was kind of like, 'Let me leave,' " Mayweather Jr, Grand Rapids Press 9/17/2009


Outside the skating rink, eyewitness along with Williams and Bland, stated that Mayweather and his “associates” were standing near his Rolls-Royce when Bland and Williams drove by. Shots were fired at the passing car and 6 bullet holes were later discovered.

Floyd Mayweather Jr also publicly denied this:

"Wasn't no shots fired when I was there. They said shots were fired and it came from our way. Come on, man. I've got the most obvious car out there. A Rolls-Royce. I'm the only one with a Rolls-Royce. I don't care if you're driving a Benz or whatever. The most noticeable car is the one they're going to notice the most." FMJ, Grand Rapids Press 9/17/09

The updated arrest warrant also stated that Mayweather Jr initially denied knowing about any shooting or the “known associate” Ocie Harris. However, when Las Vegas police raided Mayweather’s home, they found video footage of Harris visiting Mayweather’s home at least 4 different times before the shooting.


Jose Martinez Sacramento, CA “Will there be any legal repercussions for Mayweather’s lies during the police investigation of this shooting?”

Very good question, which I don’t have an answer. It will be interesting to see if any other details come out that my implicate Mayweather Jr further.

Shannon Barnes Sacramento, CA “How do you think Floyd will respond to the arrest of a known associate and his possible involvement?”

Let’s just say there will be a lot of ducking and pleading of the 5th. I can’t imagine him taking any questions on this topic especially before his fight with Shane Mosley.

Conclusion

Lies always have a way of being exposed. The truth always comes out; it’s just a matter of time. This is just another example of how Mayweather Jr can’t be trusted. He’s clearly caught in at least 3 lies. Yet, I don’t see him taking any future responsibility for his involvement or his lies.

Source: Las Vegas Review-Journal
Reply With Quote
The MODERATOR is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 03-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Counter Punch
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 606
Rep Power: 0 Counter Punch is on a distinguished road
Points: 70,037.16
Bank: 3,482.05
Total Points: 73,519.21
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr449 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr449 
Default

Thanks for Mayweather news we all read yesterday. Glad to know you're keeping up with him. Hey did you hear Pacquiao has a fight this weekend?
Reply With Quote
Counter Punch is offline
#3
Old 03-10-2010, 11:32 AM
WAR MOSLEY
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 375
Rep Power: 0 WAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond reputeWAR MOSLEY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 75,015.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 75,015.70
Default

self proclaimed drug crusader got cought again for lying!
Reply With Quote
WAR MOSLEY is offline
#4
Old 03-10-2010, 11:46 AM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Miami
Age: 30
Posts: 5,261
Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,092,832.95
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,075,227.17
cheers! - led 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MODERATOR View Post
Last week, a “known associate” of Floyd Mayweather Jr was arrested for attempted murder stemming from a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink that Mayweather Jr was attending. Mayweather initially denied any involvement and knowledge of the incident or the “known associate” Mr. Ocie Harris. However, details from the updated arrest warrant released Monday, March 8th, prove otherwise. Let’s examine further.

On August 23rd 2009, about 10pm local time, gun shots were fired outside the Crystal Palace Skating Center on Boulder Highway, north of Flamingo Road in Las Vegas. According to the Las Vegas Police, 7 cartridge casings were found at the scene.

The arrest warrant states that the Police interviewed 32 witnesses and that their statements were consistent with the victims Quincy Williams and Damien Bland. According to Williams, Mayweather Jr confronted him at the skating rink over a text message that Williams had sent 2 months earlier stating that he hoped Mayweather Jr would lose. Eyewitnesses stated that Floyd threatened Quincy inside the skating rink before the shooting.

However, Floyd Mayweather Jr publicly denied that this happened and had a different version of the incident.

"I was like, 'Damn, what are they doing out here?' I didn't have my security with me at that particular time so I felt uncomfortable. I just had my children with me. So I was kind of like, 'Let me leave,' " Mayweather Jr, Grand Rapids Press 9/17/2009


Outside the skating rink, eyewitness along with Williams and Bland, stated that Mayweather and his “associates” were standing near his Rolls-Royce when Bland and Williams drove by. Shots were fired at the passing car and 6 bullet holes were later discovered.

Floyd Mayweather Jr also publicly denied this:

"Wasn't no shots fired when I was there. They said shots were fired and it came from our way. Come on, man. I've got the most obvious car out there. A Rolls-Royce. I'm the only one with a Rolls-Royce. I don't care if you're driving a Benz or whatever. The most noticeable car is the one they're going to notice the most." FMJ, Grand Rapids Press 9/17/09

The updated arrest warrant also stated that Mayweather Jr initially denied knowing about any shooting or the “known associate” Ocie Harris. However, when Las Vegas police raided Mayweather’s home, they found video footage of Harris visiting Mayweather’s home at least 4 different times before the shooting.


Jose Martinez Sacramento, CA “Will there be any legal repercussions for Mayweather’s lies during the police investigation of this shooting?”

Very good question, which I don’t have an answer. It will be interesting to see if any other details come out that my implicate Mayweather Jr further.

Shannon Barnes Sacramento, CA “How do you think Floyd will respond to the arrest of a known associate and his possible involvement?”

Let’s just say there will be a lot of ducking and pleading of the 5th. I can’t imagine him taking any questions on this topic especially before his fight with Shane Mosley.

Conclusion

Lies always have a way of being exposed. The truth always comes out; it’s just a matter of time. This is just another example of how Mayweather Jr can’t be trusted. He’s clearly caught in at least 3 lies. Yet, I don’t see him taking any future responsibility for his involvement or his lies.

Source: Las Vegas Review-Journal
Sounds like a lot of speculation at this point, I'll know what the cops are thinking once they press charges. I'll tell you this much though, an innocent man, as Mayweather claimes to be, was very willing to cooperate with the cops, give them his guns and video. He didn't say some crazy **** like i'm scared of guys in blue suits or i'm in intense training right now, sorry.
Reply With Quote
AllEyesOpen is offline
#5
Old 03-10-2010, 11:53 AM
The MODERATOR
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 485
Rep Power: 0 The MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 41,882.43
Bank: 0.03
Total Points: 41,882.46
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - peyk-peyk Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - peyk-peyk 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
Sounds like a lot of speculation at this point, I'll know what the cops are thinking once they press charges. I'll tell you this much though, an innocent man, as Mayweather claimes to be, was very willing to cooperate with the cops, give them his guns and video. He didn't say some crazy **** like i'm scared of guys in blue suits or i'm in intense training right now, sorry.
you are the exact image of *****s
Reply With Quote
The MODERATOR is offline
#6
Old 03-10-2010, 11:54 AM
V.WEBB
CBVM
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NEW JERUSALEM, THATS MY HOME!!!
Posts: 13,105
Rep Power: 39 V.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,497,510,406.07
Bank: 4,386,769,728,444.43
Total Points: 4,392,267,238,850.50
For your Honeymoon, bless - Syf congrats homie - project xxx1 stay strong!! - Horus Poppppppp  this bottle for me - Horus No Message - Horus 
some wedding cake fo ya - DiLLiNGER wedding ring lol - DiLLiNGER No Message - DiLLiNGER For the Family Man!  To a happy and healthy life! - Lorily God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and your family! - Lorily 
Long overdue mate! - Tamis_Siensya somebody kick this racist - Band-Aid :fing02: - -jose- 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Toda Caine Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Horus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SekondzOut Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
Sounds like a lot of speculation at this point, I'll know what the cops are thinking once they press charges. I'll tell you this much though, an innocent man, as Mayweather claimes to be, was very willing to cooperate with the cops, give them his guns and video. He didn't say some crazy **** like i'm scared of guys in blue suits or i'm in intense training right now, sorry.
This can't be overlooked.
Reply With Quote
V.WEBB is offline
#7
Old 03-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Boxingholic
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,005
Rep Power: 7 Boxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingholic has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 55,202.52
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,202.52
Default

If proven Flyod is making false statement against law enforcement... handcuffs, sorry but laws excuses no one.
Reply With Quote
Boxingholic is offline
#8
Old 03-10-2010, 11:58 AM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Miami
Age: 30
Posts: 5,261
Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,092,832.95
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,075,227.17
cheers! - led 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MODERATOR View Post
you are the exact image of *****s
very expected; one sentence discussing nothing of what i posted, excellent response.

Sorry but I tend not to believe random articles about police activity until an arrest is made.
Reply With Quote
AllEyesOpen is offline
#9
Old 03-10-2010, 12:02 PM
ummeed
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,218
Rep Power: 7 ummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,025.57
Bank: 21,656,863.07
Total Points: 21,659,888.64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
This can't be overlooked.
you mean he actually followed the set of rules and did not try act as a commissioner to impose his own version of it this time? holy fck! floyd is a saint...
Reply With Quote
ummeed is offline
#10
Old 03-10-2010, 12:02 PM
The MODERATOR
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 485
Rep Power: 0 The MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond reputeThe MODERATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 41,882.43
Bank: 0.03
Total Points: 41,882.46
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - peyk-peyk Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - peyk-peyk 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
very expected; one sentence discussing nothing of what i posted, excellent response.

Sorry but I tend not to believe random articles about police activity until an arrest is made.
what is there to discuss about your inuendos towards someone who's not even the topic of this thread

the highlighted part i imagined you sayin it with a flick of your fingers.........
Reply With Quote
The MODERATOR is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
lies, mayweather;, uncovered!!!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.