Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 03-03-2010, 05:05 PM
TheGreatA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 42 TheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,739,746,045.19
Total Points: 272,739,996,727.05
To a great poster!! - abosworth great poster. - Melly-Mel For finding the Guzman stream, when nobody else could. - The_Bringer Just wanted to keep the pattern going Machine - danc1984 One of NSBs best contributors - BostonGuy 
7000 posts, congrats!! - JAB5239 To the LinkMaster! - S a m u r a i Respects to a great poster - Gift Of Gab Props on the picture! :lol1: - Spacey1991 Jussi Jääskeläinen - ЯiZО 
For Busting Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 To Celebrate The Exposure Of Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 thanks for the lesson! - mellow_mood This gift is for the videos you posted on my Tyson/Patterson thread a while back.  I recently noticed you posted some great interview videos of Patterson on the thread which I missed at the time because I didn’t follow up on checking the responses. - Benny Leonard For doing a great Glen Johnson highlight video! - St Lion 
To a great historian - Stoppage Good debate. No hard feelings. - Method Checker HERES TO YOU LEFTY - markbnlv Thanks for sharing your boxing knowledge. - Talisayen No Message - dancovboxer 
Hepatitis C - BattlingNelson World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MARKBNLV 
Default Jose Napoles

A "Mantequilla" Napoles tribute that I recently made:

I could've done better but it's fair.

He was truly a complete boxer with only one weakness, his tendency to cut.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Southpaw16BF

Rep Power: 14 Southpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,495.60
Total Points: 737,476.33

I don't understand, what difference does you being in the BoxingUnion make on your highlights?

Do they help you make them or something? If not why not just upload on your own channel?

What are the advantages of being in the BU and can any1 join?
Old 03-03-2010, 05:20 PM
TheGreatA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 42 TheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond repute
To a great poster!! - abosworth great poster. - Melly-Mel For finding the Guzman stream, when nobody else could. - The_Bringer Just wanted to keep the pattern going Machine - danc1984 One of NSBs best contributors - BostonGuy 
7000 posts, congrats!! - JAB5239 To the LinkMaster! - S a m u r a i Respects to a great poster - Gift Of Gab Props on the picture! :lol1: - Spacey1991 Jussi Jääskeläinen - ЯiZО 
For Busting Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 To Celebrate The Exposure Of Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 thanks for the lesson! - mellow_mood This gift is for the videos you posted on my Tyson/Patterson thread a while back.  I recently noticed you posted some great interview videos of Patterson on the thread which I missed at the time because I didn’t follow up on checking the responses. - Benny Leonard For doing a great Glen Johnson highlight video! - St Lion 
To a great historian - Stoppage Good debate. No hard feelings. - Method Checker HERES TO YOU LEFTY - markbnlv Thanks for sharing your boxing knowledge. - Talisayen No Message - dancovboxer 
Hepatitis C - BattlingNelson World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MARKBNLV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
I don't understand, what difference does you being in the BoxingUnion make on your highlights?

Do they help you make them or something? If not why not just upload on your own channel?

There's no difference really. I just found the concept of having a unified channel where people can upload their boxing footage on interesting and decided to help out. I still upload the fights on my own channel.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Southpaw16BF

Rep Power: 14 Southpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16BF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatA View Post
There's no difference really. I just found the concept of having a unified channel where people can upload their boxing footage on interesting and decided to help out. I still upload the fights on my own channel.
Cool..........Why don't you create or upload MMA fights/Highlights?
Old 03-03-2010, 05:24 PM
TheGreatA
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Cool..........Why don't you create or upload MMA fights/Highlights?
I don't have much of a collection of MMA fights and there aren't many fighters who haven't already had a better highlight made about them that I could manage. You don't see too many highlights of Jose Napoles, Ruben Olivares, Tony Canzoneri.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Southpaw16BF

Quote:
I don't have much of a collection of MMA fights and there aren't many fighters who haven't already had a better highlight made about them that I could manage. You don't see too many highlights of Jose Napoles, Ruben Olivares, Tony Canzoneri.
lol. True, what are some of your favs MMA highlights on You Tube?
Old 03-03-2010, 09:47 PM
mhager91490
Contender

Rep Power: 7 mhager91490 will become famous soon enoughmhager91490 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,395.87

Quote:
Everyone on Youtube and boxing oriented sites such as this really appreciate it too. You do a great job and you really know how to pick the great ones.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Bigdaddy_Vh
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 Bigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,095.98
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Bigdaddy_Vh 
Send a message via AIM to Bigdaddy_Vh

gotta love "butter". what a great fighter
Old 03-04-2010, 04:15 AM
0Rooster4Life0
Undisputed Youtube King

Rep Power: 6 0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute0Rooster4Life0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 618,289.42
Total Points: 814,888.44
rooster4life rules!!!!! - Left Hook Tua 

Quote:

The Boxing Union Is its own little community within Youtube, Without the Drama that has built up in the Boxing Community on youtube as of recently.

The Channel has everything, And each person that uploads has a diffrent style, So Not Every Video is the same.

there is no gain to us, but it is a gain to Fight fans, 1 Channel for everything, We all play a part in the channel, and bring Quality Videos.

greata is a great addition to the team, And its a pleasure that He is apart of the Boxing Union.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:47 AM
gibo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 gibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,054,732.06

Mantequilla was fun to watch. Great fighter!!!!