Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im leaving, this forum is USELESS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are good people on here i agree but the ratio of good information from good sources to **** threads with absoloutely no relevance are outweighed, boxers and fans should be on here, not bodybuilders, not the "get fitters", not little kids. just boxers, people who want to get into boxing for advice and boxing fans (AND I MEAN TRUE BOXING FANS WHO KNOW THERE **** AND THEIR HISTORY, NOT BANDWAGON FANS)

Forums only work when the experienced outweigh the noobs. that way the noobs can get all the information they like from the experienced about boxing but more importantly the experienced have other experienced guys within the forum to feed off aswell.

Otherwise its just a place for noobs and the experience lecture the noobs all day and dont get any information from anyone in return

Comment

You won't be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by ntate88 View Post
        after a couple of months of scouring this forum i realised that NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE KNOS ANYTHING ABOUT BOXING!!!!

its full of ****ty posts from a bunch of kids who are complete begginers asking stupid questions and making stupid statements which could only come from a comlete NOOB

i want a forum full of actual amateur and profffesional boxers who have had a noticeable amount of fights or are involves in the fight game with something interesting to offer. A boxing forum should be a place where boxers share their EXTENSIVE knowledge of the sport with each other to help raise everyones game.

I AGREE THEIR ARE A HANDFUL OF AMATEURS AND PROFFESIONALS ON HERE WHO ARE REALLY DECENT BUT THEY ARE NOT GAINING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS SITE COS ITS FULL OF 10 YEAR OLDS ASKING HOW TO GET SIX PACS AND POSTING THREAD LIKE "IVAN CALDERON VS CHRIS ARREOLA" WHO WINS!!!!!!!!
        This is a forum for anyone that likes boxing, fans of any sport enjoy talking about fantasy matches and heckling other fans. If you don't like it then you know what to do.

Comment

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Comment

Just ignore the posters you don't like. Anyway The type of forum you want doesn't even exist. Go to any sportsforum and you'll run into the same type of fans. At basketball forums you'll have fans who talk about Kobe and Lebron the same way as these out of touch with reality *******s and Floydfanatics..etc

It's not a big deal, just learn how to deal with it. It's not that difficult.

Comment

Yeah, you won't find a forum like that. I think here is pretty good. There are a lot of knowledgeable fight fans on here, and I've learnt a whole lot from them as I'm not anywhere the most knowledgeable boxing fan, but I come here to learn things about boxing and what peoples opinions are. When the forum is actually talking about boxing, rather than the personal lives of Mayweather or Pac, then you learn and discuss boxing. Just stick in and don't read the stupid threads.

Or leave, up to you!

Comment

dickhead with like 100,000 users your going to have a lot of people who know their stuff and not

**** off

Comment

alright, stfu and bye.

Comment

Originally posted by ntate88 View Post
                    after a couple of months of scouring this forum i realised that NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE KNOS ANYTHING ABOUT BOXING!!!!

its full of ****ty posts from a bunch of kids who are complete begginers asking stupid questions and making stupid statements which could only come from a comlete NOOB

i want a forum full of actual amateur and profffesional boxers who have had a noticeable amount of fights or are involves in the fight game with something interesting to offer. A boxing forum should be a place where boxers share their EXTENSIVE knowledge of the sport with each other to help raise everyones game.

I AGREE THEIR ARE A HANDFUL OF AMATEURS AND PROFFESIONALS ON HERE WHO ARE REALLY DECENT BUT THEY ARE NOT GAINING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS SITE COS ITS FULL OF 10 YEAR OLDS ASKING HOW TO GET SIX PACS AND POSTING THREAD LIKE "IVAN CALDERON VS CHRIS ARREOLA" WHO WINS!!!!!!!!

a....dude..sorry..but..Who give a **** about you leaving???

Comment

There are many posters who know about boxing. But they are often overshadowed by ******s who have unhealthy obesessions with thier favorite fighter and fighter they hate the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X