Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 02-28-2010, 05:32 PM
A N Other
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,994.40
Default Footwork coaching

boxingfootwork.com

Found this site a few months back and bought the e-book for 28($47) and I must say it's pretty damn good. It's a compilation of all the footwork coaching techniques used by the British Olympic team and supplied by Terry Edwards(Britains former and most successful Olympic coach).

When I bought it you only got the footwork coaching e-book but at the minute they're also throwing in a few other things like e-books on weight control, nutrition, training programmes and the like so might be worth all you budding young fighters out there having a look.

There's also a money back guarentee if you deicide it's not for you.

Like I say, I've found it helped me loads with my balance, speed, timing and - more than anything - my defence.

Edit: http://www.boxingfootwork.com/

Last edited by A N Other; 02-28-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Akucapri
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Akucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,920,454,345.70
Total Points: 10,930,568,257.23
Good poster - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A N Other View Post
boxingfootwork.com

Found this site a few months back and bought the e-book for 28($47) and I must say it's pretty damn good. It's a compilation of all the footwork coaching techniques used by the British Olympic team and supplied by Terry Edwards(Britains former and most successful Olympic coach).

When I bought it you only got the footwork coaching e-book but at the minute they're also throwing in a few other things like e-books on weight control, nutrition, training programmes and the like so might be worth all you budding young fighters out there having a look.

Like I say, I've found it helped me loads with my balance, speed, timing and - more than anything - my defence.

Edit: I'll post a direct link when I've made enough posts
28 for an E-Book sounds like an absolute con.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:07 PM
A N Other
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcyani View Post
28 for an E-Book sounds like an absolute con.
I suppose it's how much value you place upon the rewards you get from it. If it was an e-book of some retarded grunts and high-pitched noises then of course it'd be a con. If, however, like me, you find it full of invalubale coaching techniques that you weren't aware of before and helps bring tangible improvement in your game then surely 28 bucks is a pretty small price to pay. Quite honestly, I'd happily have payed double for what I got out of it.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:49 AM
A N Other
Amateur

Bump to say they're now also giving you an audio mp3 dowload to listen to while training.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:35 PM
Del Coqui
SAN JUAN

Rep Power: 23 Del Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 381,664,704.60
Total Points: 383,847,959.40
BORICUA!!!! - williamhvx1 a bet is a bet, gracias! - Perro have some San Miguel to our new superstar JML! - Papa Ace u da man!! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 
WaR Cotto! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A N Other View Post
boxingfootwork.com

Edit: http://www.boxingfootwork.com/
you need to up a clip at least to get ppls interest.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:03 PM
A N Other
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Pai View Post
you need to up a clip at least to get ppls interest.
There's clips on the site itself, just have a look around.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Soju
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Soju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 298,631,746.11
Total Points: 2,100,211,230,916.46

I checked it out and all those techniques are things coaches have had me doing in the gym. I'm not sure why someone would pay a bunch of money for this, why not just join a gym and ask your coach to sort out your foot work?